The Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants Market is estimated to grow from USD 5.56 billion in 2018 to USD 9.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.23%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by increased environmental regulations in North American and European developed counties and economic growth in emerging countries such as China and India.
Asia Pacific is likely to rise over the forecast timeline at the leading CAGR. This is mainly due to the increasing production of automobiles and the expansion of the construction and building sector in developing economies such as South Korea, China, India and Vietnam, which for myriad applications depend significantly on hybrid adhesives and sealants.
Request for sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1196
The major players in the market are:
Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Sika AG (Switzerland), Bostik (France), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Tremco illbruck GmbH & Co. KG. (Germany), 3M Company (US),Illinois Tool Works Incorporation (US), Soudal (Belgium), Kisling AG (Switzerland) and H.B. Fuller (US).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is estimated to grow from USD 5.56 billion in 2018 to USD 9.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.23%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by increased environmental regulations in North American and European developed counties and economic growth in developing countries such as China and India.
- The market for epoxy – cyanoacrylate resin is expected to reach USD 3.39 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.84%. Epoxy – cyanoacrylate resin provides exceptional bonding strength to various substrates including plastic, metal, composite, rubber, and other substrate. Epoxy – cyanoacrylate resin provides fast fixation, which reduces assembly time, and a robust cure is quickly achieved even at low temperatures.
- The automotive and transportation segment is expected to grow the highest at a CAGR of 8.30% during the forecast period. Sealant is a substance used to block the passage of fluids in materials, a type of mechanical seal, through the surface or joints or openings. Sealant is sometimes synonymous with caulking in construction and also serves the purposes of blocking the transmission of dust, sound and heat.
- The building & construction segment is estimated to reach at USD 4.28 Billion, in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.87%. Hybrid adhesives & hybrid sealants are used in a wide range of building and construction industry sub – applications such as flooring, tiling, waterproofing, carpet laying, wall covering, insulation, roofing, civil work, façade, parquet, and others.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow the largest and is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 8.15%. This can be attributed to rising demand from economies in the Asia Pacific region for hybrid adhesives & hybrid sealants, including countries like India, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Singapore.
- Europe is expected to reach USD 2.79 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.76%. Europe is a vital market for hybrid adhesives and sealants, powered by countries like Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1196
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of resin, applications, product-type and regional analysis.
Resin (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- MS Polymer Hybrid
Applications (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Industrial Assembly
Product Type (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Instant Adhesives
- Structural Adhesives
- Retaining Compounds
- Electrically Conductive Adhesives
- Film Adhesives
- Thread Sealants
Region (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1196
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Piperylene Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type coverage (?40% Purity, 40% -65% Purity, ?65% Purity), By Application (Adhesives, Paints, Rubber and Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
Caprylic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Raw Material (Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Mammal Milk, Others), By Application (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Scavenger Market Size by Types (Regenerative, Non-Regenerative), Chemistry (water-soluble, oil-soluble, metal-based), End-user, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Methyl Silicone Resin Market By Product Type (Flakes, Powder, And Liquid), By Application (Automotive, Electrical And Electronics, Paints And Coatings, Consumer Goods, And Industrial), And Region – Global Forecast To 2027
Latex Powder Market Information By Type (VAE Type, VAE-Veo Va Type, Others), By Application (Exterior Insulation And Finish Systems (EIFS), Construction And Tile Adhesives, Putty Powder, Dry-Mix Mortars, Self-Leveling Flooring Compounds, Caulks, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hybrid-adhesives-and-hybrid-sealants-market