Illustrious industry experts and entrepreneurs to speak at the first-ever blockchain security conference
The first-of-its-kind conference, to be held at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on October 9-11, 2018, will focus on a range of curated topics related to blockchain security, regulation and subsequent legal implications, and institutional and custodial issues. Alongside the illustrious speakers, the event will gather leading security professionals, technologists, lawyers, and developers who are creating the next generation blockchain security best practices.
The extensive, high-caliber speaker list for HoshoCon now includes:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Michael Perklin, Chief Information Security Officer of Shapeshift
- Adam Draper, Founder and Managing Director of Boost VC
- Dave Huseby, Security Maven of Hyperledger
- Anand Prakash, Founder of Appsecure and Renowned White-Hat Hacker
- Ryan Clarke, Consultant for the United States Department of Energy
- MeltemDemirors, Chief Strategy Officer of CoinShares
- Alena Vranova, Co-founder of Satoshi Labs
- Sean Palka, Senior Lead Technologist with Booz Allen Hamilton
- Stacy Herbert, Chief Executive Officer of Heisenberg Capital
- Apneet Jolly, Managing Partner and Chief Security Officer of Crypto Lotus
- Miko Matsumura, Founder of Evercoin Exchange
- Pavel Kravchenko, Founder and Cryptographer of Distributed Lab
- Joseph Kelly, Chief Executive Officer of Unchained Capital
- VadymHrusha, Blockchain Architect and Team Lead with BlockSoft
- Jeremy Dodson, Co-founder of Curious Codes
- Neil Wyler, Information Security Engineer of RSA Security
- Jackie Morck, Chief Executive Officer of Input Strategic Partners
- Jaron Lukasiewicz, Chief Executive Officer of Autonomos Capital
- Adam Englander, Software Architect with Iovation
- Joshua Klayman, Managing Member of Klayman, LLC
- Max Keiser, Founder of Heisenberg Capital
- Hartej Sawhney, Co-founder and President of Hosho
“We are thrilled to continue building such an outstanding lineup of security professionals, entrepreneurs, and leading executives at HoshoCon this October. These individuals bring unique experiences to the larger discussion about the growing need to improve security practices,” said Gabe Shepherd, Vice President of Global Strategy for Hosho. “By featuring these experts and providing ample opportunities for open discussion and networking, HoshoCon will truly be the place to hear and see the latest insights in blockchain and surrounding industries.”
The event is open for registration to individuals from any sector and will provide attendees with the opportunity to take part in curated programming featuring educational presentations and workshops.
To register for tickets and to stay up-to-date on event details, visit hoshocon.com.