- Harnessing alternative data intelligence to make better decisions: a golden opportunity for banks and financial institutions
- Stakeholders unveil strategies to deepen Nigeria’s debt market
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- Concentration Risk: UK Investors Display Strong ‘Home Bias’, Finds New Schwab Survey
- Equity Monthly: Embrace volatility as trade war could escalate
- Self Employed? Five reasons to trust your pension
- GDPR: it’s a marathon, not a sprint
- No change to bank solvency as Swedish regulator reacts to Nordea HQ switch
- BLOCKCHAIN AND DLTS MUST EVOLVE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF CORPORATE FINANCE AND FX
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- MITON’S HUGH GRIEVES: WHAT WILL US TAX REFORM REALLY MEAN?
- THE UK ELECTION – OUR KEY TAKEAWAYS SO FAR
- IS THE SO-CALLED ‘REFLATION TRADE’ OVER?
- MARKETS TO TAKE POSITIVE STANCE ON GROWTH-FRIENDLY US POLICY CHANGES
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: HOW IS GLOBAL POLITICAL RISK IMPACTING MARKETS?
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- CAN THE MARKET’S OPTIMISM SURVIVE A MAD MARCH?
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES
- HOW THE CHANGES TO THE COMPOSITION OF THE FED COULD IMPACT ON US FISCAL POLICY
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: FOCUSING ON FUNDAMENTALS OVER POLITICS
- ‘DEFINITIVE STUDY OF THE SELF-EMPLOYED’ REVEALS THEY MAKE £33K AVERAGE ANNUAL REVENUES, WORK LESS AND ARE HAPPIER THAN SALARIED WORKERS
- WHAT TO THINK AS THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TAKES SHAPE
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- STRUCTURAL SHIFTS IN CHILEAN UTILITIES
- PIONEER INVESTMENTS’ 2017 MARKET OUTLOOK
- THE RISK OF COMPLACENCY CALLS FOR MORE CIRCUMSPECTION
- HOW ARE WE POSITIONED AHEAD OF THE BREXIT VOTE?
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- AS US CORPORATES FACE MORE HEADWINDS, EXPECT MORE PERFORMANCE DISPERSION
- EXPECT AND PREPARE FOR MARKET VOLATILITY IN 2016, INVESTORS WARNED
- THE WELSH VALLEYS TAKING OVER THE SILICON VALLEY
- REFORM OF THE NON-DOM RULES
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- BAR SET HIGH FOR APPLE AND MICROSOFT AS THEY TRADE NEAR MULTI YEAR HIGHS
- SLUGGISH PERFORMANCE FROM LARGEST FTSE FIRMS WEIGHS HEAVILY ON DIVIDEND GROWTH
- BUDGET’S PENSION CHANGES WERE “STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE” BUT WILL “FUEL PENSION TRANSFERS”
- BRANCHES ARE STILL KEY IN BANKS’ MARKETING MIX
- Investors can see new opportunities if they look past the headlines
- PROFIT FROM PATENTS
- The “Great” Recession in Canada: Perception vs. Reality
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...