The 7th Edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions Conference will bring together leaders involved in vendor risk management, procurement, data security, and contract management to apply practical strategies to evolve your current third party oversight program. Learn best practices in managerial strategy from industry leaders to streamline third parties with your business goals, ensuring the development of holistic governance strategies. Furthermore, maximize your due diligence process from the initiation of the contract, to the monitoring of the vendor life cycle, ensuring a comprehensive risk weighted approach is undertaken to create the best strategy for continuous oversight.
Attending This Premier GFMI Conference Will Enable You To:
- Leverage technology to enhance oversight & risk assessment of vendors
- Augmentvendor risk management programs to develop a seamless third party management framework
- Tailorrisk weighted assessments to identify the critical vendors
- Understand the supervisory priorities for third party risk management
- Minimize4th party risk to ensure business continuity
Key Speakers Include:
- Caree Wagner, Managing Director, Operational Risk Management, BNY Mellon
- Nasser Fattah, Managing Director, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi
- Ken Walker, Managing Director, State Street Global Exchange
- John Gilbride, Executive Director, Corporate Third Party Oversight,JP Morgan Chase
- Roger Parsley, Director, Head of Third Party Risk & Control, Deutsche Bank
- Michael Casey, Head of Outsourcing & Supplier Risk, Americas Region, UBS
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2nFMRkU
GFMI conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.