Equip Global continues to develop its signature line of banking and finance summit series by announcing the 6thBancassurance Asia Summit 2016. As advertised on its website, the summit is the ONLY ONE in the region to focus on capitalizing opportunities in the Asian market with key country-specific assessments as well as being the platform where Bancassurance partners can meet, network and discuss working partnerships.
Among the key attending points to this summit are:
- CASE STUDIES on topics such as increasing market share & profitability of bancassurance channels, Bancassurance strategy planning and management, developing effective sales, marketing & partnership strategies as well as regulatory changes’ implications on go-to-market strategy
- INTERACTIVE COUNTRY-SPECIFIC & INSURANCE-TYPE SPECIFIC PANEL DISCUSSIONS to discuss how to effectively penetrate key Asia markets including Indonesia, India, China, Taiwan, Philippines and Thailand amongst others
- DETAILED PRESENTATIONS on how to mitigate risks, product innovation, digital strategies, pricing and profitability as well as how to create the ideal bancassurance partnership
- IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS of cost-benefit analysis of bancassurance vs other distribution channels, how to make bancassurance more efficient and profitable for both banks and insurers as well as the effect of customer data on bancassurance distribution
- PRE SUMMIT WORKSHOPS on HOW to build an effective bancassurance strategy for your organization, Product Innovation, Customer Segmentation & Implementing an Effective Digital Bancassurance Strategy
“The banking and finance sectors of the Asian economies continues to grow and advance at a tremendous pace. We are absolutely delighted to organise this summit again and we are sure this year’s edition will be larger than before!”, said Project Director of the Banking & Finance Summit series.
Conference attendees can expect to meet top decision makers in the Banking, Insurance and Reinsurance Industries. Among them includes the Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operation Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers and Heads of departments.
For more information, please visit http://www.equip-global.com/6th-bancassurance-asia-summitor contact [email protected]
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.