Rise in the geriatric population is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
The global surgical table market is expected to reach USD 1.99 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for surgeries across the globe is expected to drive the market demand. Surgery, a basic component of health care systems, is used in treating a wide range of diseases to improve human health. Surgeries are necessary for everyone ranging from infants with congenital abnormalities to the aged with cataracts. Surgery may be preventative, as in prophylactic mastectomy, or curative as in case of cancers. Often, it an element of critical emergency care, like trauma, along with the treatment of chronic diseases, including osteoarthritis. Furthermore, surgical care is vital in the diagnosis and supportive care of various conditions.
Several efforts are being made to increase the scope of surgical services including the World Bank’s Disease Control Priorities project and the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Emergency & Essential Surgical Care program, which encourage the deployment of essential packages of interventions at district hospitals in Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
Rise in the geriatric population is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. It has been estimated that by 2050 approximately 16% of the global population will be aged more than 65 years, which was expected to increase fivefold since 1950. Forecasts from the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations (UN), and the EU commission all indicate aging as a significant challenge for society, which demands concentrated efforts to meet the requirements of the elderly. According to a study in 2013, it has been estimated that vascular surgery has the highest likely demand growth (31%), followed by cardiology (20%), radiology, neurological surgery, and general surgery (each with demand growth of 18%) among aged people.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2392
The companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, non-powered surgical tables dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 2.8% in the forecast period. These are the basic type of surgical tables with benefits of better accessibility, stability, imaging support and support of larger patients.
- By surgery type, general surgery contributed to the latest market share in 2018 and is likely to have a CAGR of 3.1% in the forecast period. General surgery is a kind of surgery that emphasizes surgeries pertaining to the esophagus, small intestine, large intestine, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and appendix, among others.
- By end-users, hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to have a growth rate of 3.0% in the forecast period. The factors including well-resourced operating & diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- North America held the largest market share in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 3.0% in the period 2019-2027. The market dominance of North America is owing to well-developed healthcare infrastructure, rising geriatric population along with an increase in unhealthy lifestyle habits in the region.
- Key participants include Berchtold GmbH & Co. KG, Skytron, Steris, TRUMPF Medizin Systeme GmbH+ Co. KG, AGA Sanittsartikel GmbH, Denyers International Pty, Alvo, Eschmann, Holdings Limited, Getinge AB, and Mizuho Corporation, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2392
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global surgical table market on the basis of product type, surgery type, material type, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- No-Powered surgical Tables
- Powered Surgical Tables
Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- General Surgery
- Specialty Surgery
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2392
Key Advantages of the Surgical Table Market Report:
- Detailed analysis of changing dynamics of the global Surgical Table market
- Valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence over the forecast period
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each key market player to offer competitive advantage to readers and investors
- Comprehensive assessment of competitive landscape and regional analysis
- Assessment of key factors driving and restraining market growth
- Analysis of threats, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and barriers in the market
- Strategic recommendations to key market players and new entrants to assist them in gaining a robust footing in the market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Clinical Laboratory Tests Market @ https://www.google.co.zw/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clinical-laboratory-tests-market
Capillary Blood Collection Market @ https://www.google.sc/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/capillary-blood-collection-market
Point-of-Care Glucose Testing Market @ https://www.google.td/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/point-of-care-glucose-testing-market
Transfer Membrane Market @ https://www.google.to/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transfer-membrane-market
Blood Group Typing Market @ https://www.google.de/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blood-group-typing-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-surgical-table-market