- Factors for designing the perfect forecast
- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- The Saudi oil attacks symbolise a new age of oil market uncertainty
- Careful spending, not high wage, helps avoid financial mess
- A new path to financial inclusion
- What is deficit financing?
- Obligation to bring export revenue to Turkey
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- What is retained earnings on the balance sheet?
- NCR Silver Survey: Abandoned Purchases Cost UK Small Businesses up to £28.5bn¹ Annually
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Korn Ferry Study Reveals Talent Shortage Could Threaten Business Growth in EMEA
- Ensuring the private sector takes full advantage of AI solutions
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- ROBERT HALF REVEALS THE TOP 10 ROLES SET FOR THE HIGHEST SALARY INCREASES IN 2018
- TRANSFORMING PSD2 COMPLIANCE INTO DIGITAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- ANDEAN ECONOMIES: SAILING THROUGH A BETTER EXTERNAL AND LOCAL BACKDROP
- TECHNOLOGY ALONE WON’T ACHIEVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. WHY BANKS ALSO NEED TO EMPLOY THE RIGHT TALENT
- TAX REFORM AND IRS MODERNIZATION TOP LIST OF ISSUES AS CPA ADVOCATES JOURNEY TO CAPITOL HILL
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- ROBERT HALF REVEALS THE TOP 10 ROLES WITH THE HIGHEST SALARY GAINS IN 2017
- GLOBAL RISK OFF AND LATIN AMERICA; ANDEAN ECONOMIES TO OUTPERFORM IN 2017 ON LOCAL FUNDAMENTALS
- STERLING WEAKENS, BUT IT’S NOT ALL BAD NEWS
- FINANCIAL MARKETS BIGGEST THREAT IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY
- DELOITTE: ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS NEEDED TO FUND CAPITAL PROJECTS IN GCC
- USD UNDER PRESSURE AS US SERVICES SECTOR CONTRACTED FOR FIRST TIME SINCE OCT. 2013, MEXICO: PESO’S WEAKNESS IS NOT OVER
- DELOITTE: FALLING OIL PRICES HELP TOP GLOBAL RETAILERS SUSTAIN YEAR OF REVENUE GROWTH
- 2016 OIL PRICES EXPECTED TO DROP UNDER 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL… OR EVEN UNDER 20 DOLLARS?
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- A LOW OIL PRICE AND A SILVER LINING FOR SOUTH AFRICA AT LAST
- PENSION TAX RELIEF CUT WOULD PROMPT MIDDLE CLASS TO MOVE PENSIONS OVERSEAS
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- TWO THIRDS OF UK FINANCE PROFESSIONALS BELIEVE SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE MAKES NO FINANCIAL OR ECONOMIC SENSE
- DRIVING GROWTH THROUGH AN INTEGRATED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- EULER HERMES UPGRADES 11 COUNTRIES RISK RATINGS
- CYPRUS’ CREDIT WORTHINESS CHANGED TO POSITIVE BY MOODY’S
- Deloitte GCC Powers of Construction Report: 2013 is year of optimism and opportunity in GCC construction sector
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- Tackling abusive tax avoidance
- Is Italy facing a tax-burden?
- UK banks improve stability and see assets at record levels
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- Global Challenges in 2012
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Africa’s Future: Responding to Today’s Global Economic Challenges
- Securing Niger’s Economic Future in Uncertain Global Economic Times
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- “Global Risks Are Rising, But There Is a Path to Recovery”: Remarks at Jackson Hole
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- IMF Executive Board Completes Fourth Review Under Stand-By Arrangement for Greece and Approves €3.2 Billion Disbursement
- Statement by the EC, ECB, and IMF on the Review Mission to Ireland
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- Stock Exchange Head Ivan Takev: Foreign Investors will Inevitably Find Bulgaria on the Map Again.
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...