Today RED announced the exclusive wireless companies who will carry its HYDROGEN ONE at launch: AT&T and Verizon in the United States, and Claro and Telcel in Latin America. HYDROGEN ONE is the world’s first holographic media machine that fits in your pocket.
“We are proud to add these leading wireless companies to the RED family,” says Jim Jannard, who founded RED Digital Cinema in 2006 with a team of visionaries. “We’ve seen shocked faces light up when they experience HYDROGEN ONE for the first time. This is the single most exciting thing I have ever worked on.”
HYDROGEN ONE isn’t just a smartphone, it’s a tool for doers, makers and content creators.
HYDROGEN ONE features:
- With 4-View Holographic: An experience that’s better than 3D, no glasses. With the HYDROGEN ONE, you have front and back 4-view recording capability, capturing images, videos, and selfies.
- Multi-Dimensional Surround Sound: A proprietary A3D algorithm converts audio into expansive, 360-degree sound, with or without headphones. Surround sound used to require a room jammed with equipment. Not anymore.
- Modular System: Enhance your HYDROGEN ONE with stackable modules: a future cinema-capable camera in your pocket and an extended battery performance module, with many more additions to come.
- Industrial Design: Choose between a titanium or aluminum model. Both come with Kevlar panels, beautiful and functional RED-designed sides, and a 5.7” QHD holographic display.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform: The Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform is designed to support cutting-edge camera capabilities, blazing-fast download speeds, and long-lasting battery life. Capture photos and 4K video as vividly as you see it. And with better graphics and increased performance, you’ll get the ultimate mobile experience.
- HYDROGEN Network: Explore HYDROGEN’S exclusive 4-View app. There is content to view, there are games to play, and apps to download…everything in holographic 4-view. The greatest living creators share work alongside next-gen taste makers.