- Cyber insecurity: Managing the threat from within
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- A Modern Data Platform―Cornerstone of Digital Transformation in The Banking Sector
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- Exclusive interview with Mr. Bal Krishen, CEO of Century Financial Brokers
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- 40 Percent of Institutional Investors lost more than $10,000 due to bad Corporate Event data, Wall Street Horizon survey finds
- deVere analyst: Historic bull run will continue, but prepare for market sell-off
- Finance: How to Make the Most of Machine Learning
- BeQuant launch aims to shift the competition in institutional cryptocurrency trading
- 9th Annual Practical KVA and CVA Forum
- Saïd Business School launches online Algorithmic Trading Programme
- Investing in an age of ‘infobesity’ – separating sentiment from market noise
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- European banks in aggregate achieve satisfactory US stress test results
- Equity Monthly: Embrace volatility as trade war could escalate
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Huobi Group Opens London Office and Appoints Exchange Director and General Counsel and CCO for UK
- What is Gross Profit ?
- Carboneum Partner with ICON for Blockchain Solutions
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back — eToro Daily Market Commentary
- Central Crypto and Huobi Launch Huobi School of Business Hong Kong (huobischool.io), a New Initiative in Quantitative Crypto-trading
- Virtus ETF Solutions and InfraCap Introduce Preferred Stock ETF
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- As a business engaged in cross border activities are you compliant? What questions must be addressed?
- CFDs – Regulators Use New Intervention Measures To Provide Greater Investor Protection
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Allegro Acquires Financial Engineering Associates
- Lendingblock, the open exchange for cryptocurrency loans, announces appointment of Luca Sbardella as Chief Technology Officer
- KX TECHNOLOGY HELPS SUPPORT RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE AT CITADEL
- QUANT INSIGHT AUGMENTS QUANTITATIVE MACRO ANALYSIS WITH PREDATA GEOPOLITICAL PREDICTIVE RISK SIGNALS
- HEDGE FUND
- INTEGRAL ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF VIKAS SRIVASTAVA TO CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- CORVIL UNVEILS NEW UTC TRACEABILITY SOLUTION FOR MIFID II AND CAT COMPLIANCE
- ZILLIQA ADDS BANKING TECH LEADERS ALEXANDER LIPTON AND STUART PRIOR TO ADVISORY BOARD
- RAVENPACK OPENS ITS BIG DATA ANALYTICS PLATFORM TO FUNDAMENTAL INVESTORS
- PLATO PARTNERSHIP TO PROVIDE ACADEMICS WITH ACCESS TO BMLL DATA PLATFORM UNDER EUROPEAN MARKET STRUCTURE RESEARCH NETWORK
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE MOST HATED BULL MARKET IN HISTORY
- HAVE INVESTORS BEEN TOO COMPLACENT?
- RAVENPACK LAUNCHES NEW PLATFORM THAT OPENS UP BIG DATA ANALYTICS TO FUNDAMENTAL AND DISCRETIONARY INVESTORS
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- PROFILE’S WEALTH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS RECEIVED A NUMBER OF DISTINCTIONS
- OTAS TECHNOLOGIES PARTNERS WITH EXTRACTALPHA TO PROVIDE ENHANCED TRADING FACTOR ANALYTICS
- IPO MARKET IN THE UK
- 1 THING THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT-GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- USD/JPY TUMBLES AMID DOVISH MINUTES, TIME TO BUY GOLD?
- SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS AND CENTRAL BANKS EMERGE AS LARGE SCALE COLLATERAL PROVIDERS ACCORDING TO BNY MELLON AND OMFIF
- NEW STUDY USING TRIAD IPO AND SECONDARIES ISSUE DATA TO GENERATE ALPHA
- 2015’S GREATEST FINANCIAL MARKET SHOCK
- Banking in Macedonia
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- FX MARKETS STABILISE PRE-FOMC MINUTES, SWISS UNEMPLOYMENT INCREASES
- ARE THE CENTRAL BANK HAWKS AND DOVES CHANGING THEIR FEATHERS?
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- THE POTENTIAL EFFECTS OF DEFLATION IN THE EUROZONE
- HOW CENTRAL BANK DECISIONS CAN AFFECT FOREX TRADING
- QUANTITATIVE BROKERS AND RISKVAL TO DELIVER ADVANCED FIXED INCOME TRADING PLATFORM
- ECB’S QUANTITATIVE EASING – A BLESSING OR A CURSE?
- CFA GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY 2015
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- FOREX BROKER ‘ARMADA MARKETS’ REPORTS RECORD TRADING VOLUME OF $23.3 BILLION IN OCTOBER
- MODEL DEVELOPMENT AND MODEL VALIDATION: CREATING A SOUND CROSS-DIVISIONAL RELATIONSHIP
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- OVERBURDENED COMPLIANCE STAFF IN NEED OF AUTOMATED RELIEF
- U.S. AND U.K. BENCHMARK INTEREST RATES TO REMAIN UNCHANGED
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- FINANCIAL MARKETS IT SPENDING EXCEEDING $100BN BY 2018 POINTS TO END OF CREDIT CRUNCH, SAYS OVUM
- IS IT TIME TO BUY EMERGING MARKETS AGAIN?
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- SEER TRADING NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH FXCM
- INFOREACH ADDS INTERFACES FOR “R” LANGUAGE AND BLOOMBERG DATA TO GLOBAL TRADING PLATFORMS
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Radley James Appoints Head for US Operation
- RoE – Back to Normalization Post
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...