The global Polarizer Film Market is estimated to reach USD 18.01 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated due to the high use of these films; especially in LCDs. Increase in environmental concerns due to hazards caused by the disposal of electronic products is expected to drive this application segment. Implementation of stringent government regulations in packaging is estimated to be a vital driver of the polarizing film’s market. Similarly, an increase in demand for reflective polarizing films, especially in emerging economies; technological advancements; and rise in R&D activities are also fuelling market growth. Furthermore, the reflective properties offered by polarizing films are propelling the market globally. Based on statistics, increasing demand for mobile phone and television displays, growing demand for larger panel size, increasing penetration of quantum dot displays (QD-LED) for better visibility, and growth in the need for high quality organic light-emitting diode (OLED) displays in smart phones are also significant factors stimulating market demand.
North America region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period with the largest share of 33.80% in 2018. The improving countries are the primary consumers of TFT LCD Display Modules in this region. The polarizing films market in the Asia Pacific has been expanding owing to the rise in technological advances in the area.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1215
Key participants include:
- Samsung SDI
- Gamma Optical Co Ltd
- 3M Company
- Dai Nippon Printing Co Ltd
- EFUN Technology Co Ltd
- Fusion Optix Ltd
- Nitto Denko Corporationk
- Kolon Industries Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In the polarizer film market, the television segment accounts for the largest share of ~31.0% in 2018 because of the growing demand for LED display and larger display size.
- The mobile phone segment is anticipated to observe the highest CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period boosted by growing demand for smart phones in China, India, and other emerging regions.
- Polarizer films are used as super twisted nematic (STN), thin film transistor (TFT) and twisted nematic (TN) display technologies. TFT film accounts for the largest market share of 42.88% in 2018 due to its winning characteristics of energy efficiency, delivering better resolution and low price.
- The constant change in technology has enhanced the demand for global thin film transistor displays. However, the high cost of manufacturing and less availability of high resolutions TFTs for professional applications are some of the major factors which may affect the market growth.
- Rising trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the polarizer film industry, include development of ultra-thin polarizer film and the development of blue light high transmission polarizer film.
- The high contrast type is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. High Contrast Polarizer is known for increased durability. When unpolarized light penetrates a linear polarizer, the light that is polarized perpendicular to the polarization axis is absorbed, and light parallel to the polarization axis is transmitted.
- APAC is considered to be the second largest market for Polarizer Film with a share of 21.20% in 2018, due to the increasing participation in various sports and enhanced consumption. Europe is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 6.7%, during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1215
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Polarizer Film Market on the basis of Product Type, Application, Contrast type, Layer, Polarizer type and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- TFT Type
- TN Type
- STN Type
Contrast Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- High contrast
- Low contrast
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Mobile Phones
Layer Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Single Layer
- Multi layer
Polarizer type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Linear polarizer
- Polarizer by Fresnel reflection
- Birefringent polarizer
- Thin film polarizer
- Wire-grid polarizer
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1215
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Ammonium Nitrate Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (High Density, Low Density), by Application (Fertilizers, Explosives, Others), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Chemical Indicator Inks Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Water-Based Chemical Indicator Ink, UV curable Inks), By Application (Food And Beverages, Tapes, Medical Pouches), By Sterilization Process (Steam Sterilization, Ethylene Oxide Sterilization), By Printing Process (Flexographic, Rotogravure, Screen), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Metominostrobin Market By Type (Granules (GR), Suspension Concentrate (SC), Others), Application Type (Cereals And Grains, Fruits And Vegetable, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Bleached Softwood Kraft (BSK) Market By Type (Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft (NBSK), Southern Bleached Softwood Kraft (SBSK)), By Application Type (Tissue Paper, Printing and Writing Paper, Specialty Paper and Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Slag Cotton Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Iron-rich Slag, Copper Slag, Others), By Application (Building Insulation, Sound Absorption, Sound Insulation, Oxygen Making Machine, Cold Storage Cooling), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-polarizer-film-market