- Chaired by Chief Executive of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- Drawn from political, policy, academic and regulatory sectors
- Tasked to advise as Neyber expands across the UK employment market
Neyber, the market leading provider of financial employee benefits, today announced the creation of an Expert Advisory Panel. The Panel will work with Neyber to further financial inclusion across the UK and act as a “critical friend” to the company’s leadership team. Its members are providing their input on a pro-bono basis and are entirely independent of this fast growing business.
The Panel will be chaired by Rob Whiteman, Chief Executive of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA), with expert participants drawn from the political, academic and regulatory sectors. Those taking part are:
- Lord Archy Kirkwood, Member of the House of Lords Select Committee on Financial Exclusion
- Sir Brian Pomeroy CBE, formerly Chairman of the Treasury’s Financial Inclusion Taskforce
- Paul Brown OBE, formerly of the 10 Downing Street Strategic Communication Unit
- Polly Mackenzie, Director of Money and Mental Health
- Professor Sharon Collard, Research Director at the Personal Finance Research Centre, University of Bristol
- Christine Allison, CSFI Financial Inclusion Fellow and member of the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Task Group on Responsible Credit and Savings
- Sue Evans, Head of HR and Organisational Development at Warwickshire County Council and President of the Public Sector People Managers’ Association
CIPFA Chief Executive and Advisory Panel Chairman, Rob Whiteman, said:
“I’m delighted to Chair Neyber’s Expert Panel. Those taking part have immense expertise in public policy and will ensure that Neyber delivers on its commitment to improve the financial wellbeing of working people across the UK.”
Neyber co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Monica Kalia, said:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
“I look forward to the contribution of our expert advisers. Their knowledge and experience will provide invaluable guidance to our fast growing business. The Panel shares our commitment to countering financial exclusion and helping working people to access fair financial services. The fact that they have chosen to work with Neyber is testament to the social values that led to its launch in 2016.”
Neyber was founded by former Goldman Sachs investment bankers Martin ljaha and Monica Kalia along with financial technology expert Ezechi Britton. The founders joined together to deliver a genuine alternative to the solutions offered by financial service providers whose high borrowing rates and low returns on savings have helped to create an unprecedented era of financial stress.
To find out more about Neyber, please visit the website: www.neyber.co.uk