MONTREAL – National Bank is proud to announce that its SME clients can now use National Bank Easy Pay (“Easy Pay”), a mobile point-of-sale solution powered by Montreal fintech Mobeewave. By collaborating with its long-standing partner, Global Payments, the Bank is the first Canadian financial institution to offer this innovative solution to its SME clients.
With Easy Pay, merchants can accept payments in person using a compatible smartphone – no peripherals required. After registering for the Easy Pay solution, they simply download the Easy Pay app in order to accept payments from customers using an eligible contactless credit card or via the customer’s digital wallet.
• National Bank Easy Pay gives small and medium-sized businesses a quick, practical and secure way to accept payments. Customers can choose to receive receipts via email.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
• Easy Pay won the “Most innovative product/feature Award” of Barlow Research’s 2018 Monarch Innovation Awards.
• The solution can be downloaded to a merchant’s Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, Galaxy S8 and S8+, and Galaxy Note8 to enable acceptance of Mastercard and Visa contactless credit cards. Additionally, the solution can be used to accept payment from various mobile wallets including Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
• Security and confidentiality are at the core of Mobeewave’s technology. National Bank Easy Pay uses near-field communication (NFC) technology which encrypts and secures personal user information. No sensitive information is saved on the merchant’s device.
• With Easy Pay, the Bank continues to enhance its payment solutions offerings. The Easy Pay solution complements the recent launches of Interac e-Transfer for businesses, a new contactless debit card and the Apple Pay and Google Pay digital wallet services.
For more information: https://www.nbc.ca/business