- This holiday, stay your way – select the perfect accommodations
- How To Build Wealth Investing In Other Assets Besides Stocks?
- How to Be Your Own Boss? Here’s how to start a side hustle without quitting your day job
- Profiting online is no longer just a pipe dream
- FSS Launches UPI 2.0 to Help Banks Monetize UPI Rails
- Streamr partner with Fysical to radically reshape road planning by harnessing real-time data
- How to make money on Instagram?
- FSS Launches UPI 2.0 to help Banks Monetize UPI Payment Rails
- Substantial Growth For SmartFrame Technologies Ltd; Completes Funding Round And Grows Senior Management Team
- XIUS Unveils Machine Learning based Data Platform for MVNOs
- Broadcasting and Ad Tech Veteran Bunker Sessions Joins Extreme Reach to Spearhead Sell-Side Business Expansion
- Visual Search Innovator Zorroa Receives $7M Funding From Gradient Ventures And Strategic Enterprise Partners
- MXC Announces BlockAsset Ventures as New Investor
- AGORA Images Closes 2 Million Euro Financing Round
- Sterlite Tech Architects Itself for Sustained Growth as it Delivers Another Strong Quarter
- How much does YouTube Pay?
- Node Capital Invests in MXC
- Minor League Baseball and ISM Connect Set to Revolutionize Live Event Fan Engagement with Multiyear Partnership
- Bluzelle Integrates With QTUM, Icon, Wanchain As Ecosystem Grows Rapidly
- Money.Net chooses OpenFin to Accelerate Institutional Deployment
- RiskIQ maps and analyses the swelling cryptocurrency miner landscape
- McAfee Labs Sees Criminals “Infect and Collect” in Cryptocurrency Mining Surge
- Mobile Transforms the Way Gamers Play and Pay, with 73 Percent of Players Shifting Between All Gaming Platforms
- Genkyotex Expands License Agreement ForVaxiclase Platform With Serum Institute Of India
- Huawei Launches the Industry-Oriented Intent-Driven Network Solution
- Gaming Firm Reinvents “Airdrops” to Boost Blockchain Project
- Ping An Fin+Tech Accelerator Launched, Focused on Global Innovation & Technology
- Going Dutch – can banks get a fair share in the age of open banking?
- New Ovum Study Reveals How Amazon Can Monetize Its Smart Home Supremacy
- Telia to use Next-generation Remote PHY Technology From Teleste and Cisco to Improve IP Network Capacity
- Global Blockchain Collaborating with Hewlett Packard Enterprise on Proof-of-Concept for a Peer-to-Peer Enterprise Cloud Services Marketplace Project
- Harvard-Incubated Expercoin Protocol to Launch a Network of Decentralized Learning Economies on the Blockchain
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Datable Technology Announces The Launch of P³Consumer
- Google and Relayr Help Industrial Customer Transform Their Business; Launch Kick-Start Program to Empower Industrial Companies and IIoT Startups
- How to get paid on YouTube
- Swrve Partners With Bluedot to Power High Accuracy Location-Based Engagement and Analytics
- EU’s $24 Billion AI Investment Signals Healthcare Big Data Boom
- Apps Lead the Charge as Mobile Advertising Continues to Grow Worldwide
- Data Monetization Market Worth 3.12 Billion USD by 2023
- New York Assemblyman Ron Kim Calls For Blockchain Impact Bill at IXO Meetup during Blockchain Week
- Study Shows U.S. Consumers Want Regulations Protecting Personal Data
- The portrait of a good trader. Insider look from FBS Company
- The age of consent – who owns “Big Data”?
- NetApp Cloud Volumes for Google Cloud Platform Strengthens Cloud Data Services Portfolio
- Alternative Data Specialist Ian Webster Joins Neudataas Senior Vice President
- FSS Launches Instant Payments to Accelerate Growth of Digital Transactions
- Ogury acquires Adincube to Extend Monetization Capabilities for Mobile App Publishers
- APAC FINTECHS EMBRACE OPEN INNOVATION WITH FINASTRA
- FINASTRA AND MICROSOFT FORM STRATEGIC ALLIANCE TOSHAPE FUTURE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES SOFTWARE
- SHIVOM PARTNERSHIP WITH GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES WILL ENABLE BETTER CANCER PREDICTION AND PREVENTION THROUGH MASS GENOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- ARWEN SMIT: “YOU CAN’T PLAN FOR EVERYTHING IN ICO PREPARATION”. INTERVIEW WITH CMO AT DOVU
- NETS AND OPENWAY COLLABORATE ON MONETIZATION OF PSD2 AND OPEN BANKING
- PANTERA AND BLOCK ASSET JOIN EARLY INVESTORS IN GIFTO PROTOCOL
- WIRELINE AND QTUM TO PIONEER THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING
- GAZE COIN TOKENS MADE AVAILABLE ON SAFTLAUNCH
- ACI WORLDWIDE STEPS UP TO MARKET’S GROWING OPEN API DEMANDS
- GAZE COIN LAUNCHES WORLD’S FIRST ‘VR AD-TECH’ BLOCKCHAIN TOKEN THAT MONETIZES ‘GAZE’ EYE TRACKING
- AION, THE FIRST INTEROPERABLE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK, ANNOUNCES ADVISORY BOARD
- INGENICO GROUP INVESTS IN JOINEDAPP, A CALIFORNIA-BASED START-UP, TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF CONVERSATIONAL COMMERCE
- PAYMENTS AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
- SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE AND AXWAY PREPARE A DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES PLAYERS
- Start a Blog: Converting Your Passion into a Source of Income
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- SIMPLY THE BEST PROMO-CAMPAIGN ON THE FOREX MARKET
- TOKEN, INC. LAUNCHES: A NEW PROGRAMMABLE TOKENIZATION PAYMENT RAIL ENABLING BANKS TO MONETIZE PSD2
- VISTAPRINT LAUNCHES LOCAL LISTINGS TO DRIVE ONLINE PRESENCE FOR CUSTOMERS
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM ISSUES U.S. INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2014
- 20,000 MEMBERS – VIRAL ANGELS REACHES ANOTHER MILESTONE
- SOCIALBRO JOINS THE TWITTER CERTIFIED PROGRAM
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW INTERVIEW WITH DAVID COONEY OF MFX COMPASS
- 2014 FIFA World Cup: What should we expect?
- INSIDE SECURE CLOSES AGREEMENT WITH INTEL ON NEW NFC TECHNOLOGY AND IP LICENSE
- BURFORD CAPITAL RECEIVES $26 MILLION FROM INNOVATIVE CORPORATE DEBT FACILITY BACKED BY ARBITRATION CLAIM
- ITSON INC. RAISES $12.5M IN SERIES C FUNDING LED BY TENAYA CAPITAL, WITH ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT FROM ANDREESSEN HOROWITZ
- SQEEQEE CONTINUES TO ENHANCE ITS POPULAR SOCIAL NETWORTHING PLATFORM WITH LATEST UPGRADES
- INNOVATION COMES ALIVE AT RBTE
- SOCIAL MEDIA SQEEQEE.COM’S CEO: WHY ENTREPRENEURS NEED TO BE BOTH LEADERS AND MANAGERS
- THE UNDERGROUND HACKING ECONOMY IS ALIVE AND WELL
- BANKING IN EMERGING ECONOMIES
- DATA – FROM VOLUME TO VALUE
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...