marcusevans will host the East Coast Edition: Third Party Risk Management for Financial Institutions Conference on November 1-2, 2017 in New York, NY. This conference will bring together seasoned experts from top banks and financial services to discuss the new technology, frameworks, and methodologies that have emerged to combat third party threats in the evolving financial landscape.
This conference will address key topics such as: Revitalizing continuous monitoring approaches, mitigating risks associated with transformative technologies (fintech, IoT, mobile), Harnessing AI to streamline TPRM processes, Preparing for regulatory examinations and new guidance such as the NYDFS cyber security ruling, the latest in assurance reports, fourth party identification and risk management, best practices in contracting, and much more!
Key Speakers Include:
- MichaelBeck, Head of Regional Assurance, Global Supplier Assurance, BarclaysCapital
- JeffGordon, SVP, Mortgage Lending Vendor Operations Manager, BB&T
- MatthewLuongo, SVP, Vendor Risk Management, CLS Bank
- John Gillbride, Executive Director, Corporate Third Party Oversight, JPMorgan Chase
- Tom Traub, SVP, Third Party Reporting & Analytics, Bank of America
Walk Away with Practical, Actionable Insights that will allow you to:
- Viewrisk holistically by accounting for risks that are not easily measured or deemed low-tier with Deutsche Bank and New York Community Bancorp
- Collaboratewith multiple risk functions to construct a unified and robust approach to third party risk management with Nationwide
- Identifyfourth parties and implement controls to mitigate risk throughout the supply chain with BlackRock
- Builda NextGen third party risk measurement system with Bank of America and KeyBank
- Createan onboarding checklist to strengthen the sourcing and procurement process with M&T Bank and MassMutual
marcusevans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.