marcus evans will host the 3rd Edition Operational Risk Management & Organizational Transformation for Financial Institutions Conference on September 12-13, 2018 in New York, NY.
This annual conference has been one of the most anticipated Operational Risk Management meetings in the industry. This year, we bring together Operational Risk Management & Enterprise Risk Management Professionals to discuss key fundamentals for achieving the utmost efficient operational risk culture.
As an expert, institute a sound operational risk and governance framework through strengthening of business models, operating procedures, response to cyber threats, rebuilding reputation, and reducing regulatory risk.
Take Away Practical Insights That Will Allow You To:
- Instilla strong operational risk culture and mentality across all lines of business
- Embark on data privacy through an operational risk lens
- Innovate governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management efforts via leveraging data, greater internal collaboration, mapping risks with controls, and tech integration
- Embeda robust governance framework to reap benefits from easier compliance and reporting to a stronger financial performance
- Driveclear communication, strategic relationships, integration and oversight among the three lines of defense
Key Speakers Include:
- Scott Gyllensten, SVP, Chief Operational Risk Officer, People’s United Bank
- Benoit SAINT-JEVIN, Head of OPC & TAC Coordination, Global Markets Americas, BNP Paribas
- Gus Ortega, Head of Corporate Operational Risk Management, ERM, AIG
- Aengus Hallinan, Managing Director – Group Operational Risk Management & Business Continuity, Credit Suisse
- Crystal Humphreys, SVP, Enterprise Risk Management, Zions Bancorporation
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2JTPgCh or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.