SMi Reports: 6 key reasons to attend this year’s 17th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum are released.
SMi has released six key reasons to attend the industry-leading event for the Benelux region; Benelux Infrastructure Forum, with the 17th annual event taking place on the 21st and 22nd November in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This year’s forum will provide attendees with in-depth discussions on financing mechanisms for infrastructure and renewable energy projects, such as green bond financing, PPP and institutional investors, as well as updates on the latest renewable energy projects in the region, particularly offshore wind farms.
- Gain insightful knowledge from an unparalleled speaker line-up including Marguerite Fund, ABN AMRO Bank N.V, Orsted, Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale London Branch, DG Economic & Financial Affairs, Meewind, Allianz Global Investors, Allen &Overy LLP, MEAG MUNICH ERGO Kapitalanlagegesellschaft mbH, European Investment Bank, AG Insurance, Macquarie Capital, NN Investment Partners, Simmons & Simmons, Offshore Wind Consultants Limited, DIF and more.
- Hear key updates during the two-day forum on:
DAY ONE: Value enhancement and financing of offshore wind projects, exploring novel EU financing options for infrastructure projects in the Benelux region, financing small and medium sized energy projects, and exploring senior infrastructure debt for social infrastructure projects.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
DAY TWO: Managing PPP financing regulations with EU and non-EU investors, inter-creditor issues in the financing of PPP projects, infrastructure and green energy projects, growing potential and trends for infrastructure investments, green energy projects: the markbygden wind farm, offshore wind risk management, and financing the IJmuiden for the next 100 years.
- Discuss the challenges associated with and solutions to infrastructure, and the move towards renewables by participating in panel debates, discussions and idea exchanges over the course of 2 days:
The Way Forward for Renewable Energy in the Benelux Region hosted by…
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director, ABN AMRO Bank N.V
- Bruno Erbel, Investment Director, Marguerite Fund
- Marie de Graaf, Head of Investor Relations, Orsted
- JornLeeuwendal, Director, Structured Finance Europe – Energy Origination, Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale (London Branch)
PPP as the Main Solution to Infrastructure Financing hosted by…
- Benoit Theys, Head of Infrastructure Debt, AG Insurance
- Francois Yves Gaudeul, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
- Mathias Pahlke, Head of Infrastructure, Norddeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale London Branch
Increasing Performance, Managing Risks, and Lowering Costs hosted by…
- Alessandro Izzo, Head of Division, Project Finance Western Europe, European Investment Bank
- Andrew Petry, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- John MacAskill, Director, Offshore Wind Consultants Limited
- Willem Jansonius, Partner, DIF
- Hear in-depth case studies addressing the critical issues renewable energy projects face:
“Supporting Green Energy Transition in the Benelux Region” presented by Marie de Graaf, Head of Investor Relations, Orsted
- Save £100 by booking before 28th September. Book online or contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email [email protected].
- The latest confirmed attendees include Bayerische Landesbank, DEME, NWB Bank, DLA Piper, ALTIUS, KBC, NWB Bank, Arup, Lydian CVBA, DIF, Deka Bank, John Laing Investments Limited, SMBC Europe Ltd Amsterdam Branch and many more.
More information can be found on the website, where the latest brochure and other exclusive content including the past attendees list is available to download. You can also register your place and receive a discount of £100 if you book by September 28th athttp://www.beneluxconf.com/gbafpr
Benelux Infrastructure Forum
21st – 22nd November 2018
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sponsored by Allen &Overy
For sponsorship and delegate enquiries, please contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156or [email protected]
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk