- Scanning the horizon: emerging markets in biometrics
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- New insight into global Responsible Investment trends
- How to Invest 100k?
- Why Packet Capture is Critical for Financial Services
- The Future of Apps in Finance
- FSD Africa, CISI and CMA partner to strengthen Rwanda’s capital market
- Why Banks Are Lagging On Open Banking
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- Is the Metals Industry Prepared for Regulatory Change?
- 2019 set to bring further pain to struggling UK restaurant sector
- 2019 Will Accelerate Digital in Financial Services, Synechron Announces in 2019 Trend Report
- Looking over the horizon: what does cybersecurity have in store for 2019?
- Paradigm Shift: How AI will change the face of banking analytics in 2019
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- Rankings Revealed at 2018 Finovate Fall New York
- Lombard Risk, a Vermeg company, announces support of Resolution Planning Reporting and the latest Bank of England updates
- Atradius looks at the road ahead for the UK Automotive Sector
- eSentire Launches Integrated MDR and SIEM Platform for Full Threat Visibility and Rapid Response
- AI will not replace ‘humans doing thinking things’
- The future of investment research
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Ideagen to host annual US customer seminar in New York
- Petro River Announces Continued Drilling Success in Osage County and Corporate Update
- Finance Montréal takes up the activities of the Finance and Sustainability Initiative
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- World Wind Tunnel Market to See Steady Growth at 2.01% CAGR to 2023
- Kneron Receives US$18 Million Series A1 Financing
- The Challenges Driving Demand for High Performance, In-Memory Computing Infrastructure
- Avoiding “Data-Complacency”: Using alternative data to expand your horizons
- Reviving the investment research market
- Columbus UK Awarded Highest Certification for Compliance With International Information Security Standards
- Businesses Must Act Now to Avoid Tech Giant Domination, Warns Virtusa
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM: TRADITIONAL LOCATION DATA MUST BE OVERHAULED IN THE RACE TOWARDS AUTONOMY
- NETAPP REINFORCES ITS COMMITMENT TO HYBRID CLOUD THROUGH CLOUD VALUE MANAGEMENT
- FORTUM CHOOSES ALLEGRO’S ETRM SOLUTION TO MANAGE ITS INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO
- ADI GROUP CONFIRMED AMONG TOP 5% OF GLOBAL CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) ELITE
- A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE… DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- FORMER U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT RANDEL JOHNSON JOINS SEYFARTH
- SYNECHRON IDENTIFIES BIGGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES TECHNOLOGY TRENDS FOR 2018
- RISK AND DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANCY JAYWING LAUNCHES ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONSULTING SERVICE
- ROBERT HALF REVEALS THE TOP 10 ROLES SET FOR THE HIGHEST SALARY INCREASES IN 2018
- CAMRADATA ASKS ‘DOES STYLE MATTER?’ IN A NEW WHITE PAPER ON INVESTMENT STYLES
- THE CFO: FROM FINANCE TO TALENT
- MAJOR UK BANKS CLOSED TO FINTECH BUSINESS.
- RESEARCH UNBUNDLING – THE RACE FOR INNOVATION
- STROOCK HOSTS FORUM ON FOREIGN INVESTMENT AND NATIONAL SECURITY UNDER TRUMP
- APRIL MORTGAGE SALES PLUMMET BY £2.6BN
- PORTWARE ALPHA PRO SETS THE BENCHMARK FOR INTELLIGENT WORKFLOWS THAT DRIVE MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS AND LOWER TCO
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE NETWORKS: TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
- WHY BRANDS SHOULD WAKE UP TO SHOPPER MARKETING
- “FINANCIAL AND CREDIT RISK ANALYSIS IS FURTHER EXPANDING TO ACCOUNT FOR LONG-TERM RISKS” CONCLUDES PANEL HOSTED BY S&P GLOBAL RATINGS AND THE 2° INVESTING INITIATIVE
- SURPRISE FINDING: AUTOMATION DRIVING JOB PROSPECTS FOR ACCOUNTANTS
- VALENS RESEARCH SIGNS WITH TULLETT PREBON INFORMATION FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF GLOBAL EQUITY AND CREDIT ANALYTICS DATA
- How To Find Slope?
- How To Find Horizontal Asymptotes?
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS BIPARTISAN SENIOR ADVISORS TO EXPANDING FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- BLOOMBERG-LED TCFD RECOMMENDATIONS CAN “EXTEND DISCLOSURE HORIZONS” – INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATED REPORTING COUNCIL
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- NEW PARENTS NEED TO SAVE UP TO £260.55 PER MONTH TO SEND A CHILD TO UNIVERSITY IN 18 YEARS’ TIME, RPLAN.CO.UK ANALYSIS SHOWS
- JAYWING RELEASES HORIZON, A NEW IFRS 9 MODELLING SOLUTION THAT ENCAPSULATES ITS EXTENSIVE CREDIT RISK EXPERTISE
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- MOODY’S ANALYTICS LAUNCHES UK MORTGAGE PORTFOLIO ANALYSER
- ATRADIUS WARNS NEW YEAR COULD DELIVER NEW ROUND OF RETAIL INSOLVENCIES
- MIFID II – AS THE GREEKS WOULD SAY, “THERE IS NO AVOIDANCE IN DELAY”
- VAR AND AWAY – RISK FACTORS REVISITED
- BEWARE THE GROWING DELINQUENCY RATE IN NEW UK CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- FINANCIALS, RISK, OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT & SALES
- A SCANDAL WITH NO EQUAL: BANKING IN THE AFTERMATH OF PPI
- ENTERING AN AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT
- MORTGAGES AND INTEREST RATES: HOW BANKS CAN BECOME MORE ENGAGED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER
- HAVE THE YEARS OF PLENTY GONE? FOR SOME ASSET CLASSES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE.
- You CAN Earn in FOREX: We Have Everything for It
- FOREX CHARTING THE EASY WAY
- PORTFOLIO RISK VS GOAL ACHIEVEMENT: A POTENTIAL TRADE-OFF?
- STEERING CLEAR OF THE BRINK:
- MIRABAUD LAUNCHES GLOBAL EQUITY HIGH INCOME FUND
- TRUE POTENTIAL HIRES SENIOR FIGURES TO STRENGTHEN INVESTMENTS ARM
- BUSINESS LEADERS FEEL MOST THREATENED BY IT HAZARDS
- A PRIVACY CHARTER FOR THE INTERNET
- CHANGING THE COURSE OF HISTORY – THE RISE OF WOMEN IN THE US OIL INDUSTRY
- MAKING NATURAL CAPITAL A MATERIAL BUSINESS CONCERN
- NEW SURVEY FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS REVEALS POWER OF TECHNOLOGY, AS 76% OF UK CFOs PLAN TO INCREASE INVESTMENT IN 2014
- CME OPTIONS ON NIKKEI 225 FUTURES – ENHANCING THE STOCK INDEX RISK MANAGEMENT REPERTOIRE
- IT OUTSOURCING DRIVERS AND LOCATIONS
- NOW IS THE TIME TO INVEST IN DRIVING GROWTH
- GETTING YOUR BUSINESS SEPA COMPLIANT
- Welcome to North Dakota – the state that simply can’t build homes fast enough!
- Forex Charts As A Winning Strategy
- Time to take control of the cost of compliance
- Interview with Rafael Neustadt, FXFlat CEO
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Convertible Bond Funds
- Investment Strategy
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- The “Great” Recession in Canada: Perception vs. Reality
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- One size fits all?
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...