Enterprises can seamlessly protect data and secure access to hundreds of IT applications, products and cloud services with Gemalto’s industry-leading authentication, encryption and key management solutions
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in digital security, announces that it has expanded its data protection ecosystem of integrated technology partners to include more than 750 IT applications, products, and cloud-based services from 250 companies, including recent integrations with MongoDB, Nutanix and Pivotal Software.
Gemalto integrates its industry-leading SafeNet authentication, data encryption, and key management solutions with the most widely deployed cloud computing, networking, payment, security, and storage technologies. In that way, the company empowers enterprises’ IT organisations to rapidly implement centralised data encryption and identity protection across more technology environments, products, and services than any other data protection provider in the world.
“The proliferation of the cloud and the often fragmented nature of IT environments make managing data security and securing user access to services a difficult task for IT organisations,” said David Etue, Vice President for Business Development at Gemalto. “Our broad data protection ecosystem means that companies can continue to benefit from the flexibility of the cloud and best of breed technologies while still maintaining centralised control over their data wherever it resides while securing user access regardless of the application.”
Enterprises deploy hundreds of products and services from a wide variety of technology vendors that often leverage a mix of cloud, on-premises and virtualised technologies and therefore, IT departments often have to manage security in silos in order to protect sensitive data and secure users access to applications and information. The Gemalto SafeNet Cipher Technology Partner program helps enterprises solve this challenge through pre-packed integrations of its data and identity protection products with the most widely deployed IT services and technologies from leading companies across key IT services categories including:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Big Data: Apache, IBM, and MongoDB
- Cloud & Virtualisation: Amazon Web Services, Box, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and VMWare
- Communications & Networking: Cisco, F5 Networks, and Juniper Networks
- Financial Services & Payments: ACI Worldwide, Ingenico, MasterCard, Miura Systems, Symbiont, and VISA
- Security: Blue Coat Systems, Palo Alto Networks, Skyhigh Networks, and Symantec
- Software: Citrix, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle
- Storage & Backup: Commvault, Dell, NetApp, HP, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, and Nutanix
Through its SafeNet data and identity protection solutions, Gemalto enables enterprises to protect sensitive data and identities through:
- Strong identity protection and multi-factor authentication solutions delivered via the cloud or on-premises that help secure user access to corporate networks, applications and services;
- Encryption solutions that protect data across the broadest range of use cases, including applications, databases, cloud and virtualised environments, Internet of Things, payment ecosystems, and as it moves across enterprise networks;
- Centralised enterprise key management to help organisations unify the control of the cryptographic keys for their encrypted data across even the most diverse range of encryption deployments; and
- End-to-end crypto management that combines it industry-leading key management and hardware security module offerings to provide the foundation of trust to protect identities, payments, transactions, and applications by securing cryptographic keys and managing the provisioning of encryption, decryption, authentication, and digital signing services.
“Dell Storage solutions combined with Gemalto’s SafeNet family of data security products delivers a state-of-the-art, trusted solution for customers looking to secure their sensitive data, both at rest and in flight,” said Travis Vigil, Executive Director, Dell Storage. “Our customers value best-in-breed solutions that help secure their most sensitive data.”