- CitNOW Video Awards enters final countdown to deadline day on Monday May 8
- A record number of entries received so far for 2017
- Judging panel to include experts in automotive sales, aftersales and the body shop and repair industry
- CitNOW Video Awards celebrate companies and professionals who have embraced the use of video in the automotive industry
CitNOW, the leading expert on personalised automotive video technology, has confirmed the judging panel for the third CitNOW Video Awards as the final countdown to the May 8 entry deadline continues.
Now in its third year, the CitNOW Video Awards recognise the expertise of automotive companies and industry professionals who have embraced video in the industry and demonstrate best practice.
The judging panel consists of national experts in automotive sales, aftersales and the body shop and repair industry, including CitNOW founder Andrew Howells. It will select the final winners in eight categories.
For 2017 the judging panel will comprise:
- Rebecca Chaplin, Head of Editorial Video, Car Dealer magazine
- Jeremy Bennett, Editor at Automotive Management magazine
- Geoffrey Page Morris, former Operations Director at Sytner
- Nick King, Head of Insights, Auto Trader
- Steve Nash, CEO of the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
- Gordon Lyster, Editor, Motor Trade News
The deadline for entering the CitNOW Video Awards is Monday 8th May. The shortlist will be announced on Monday 12th June. More information on how to enter can be found at www.citnowawards.com.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The CitNOW Video Awards are free to enter and categories include:
- Best CitNOW Workshop Video
The best CitNOW created by a workshop technician as part of the aftersales process, using the CitNOW Workshop app
- Best CitNOW Sales Video
The best CitNOW created by a member of the sales team within a vehicle retailer, using the CitNOW Sales app
- Best CitNOWBodyshop Video
The best CitNOW created by a member of the assessment team within a bodyshop, using the CitNOWBodyshop app.
- Best CitNOW Web Video
The best CitNOW created by a member of the sales team using the CitNOW Web app.
- Best Overseas CitNOW Video
The best CitNOW created by a retailer, workshop or bodyshop located outside of the UK.
- Most Creative Use of CitNOW Video
The most creative use of CitNOW in order to improve the customer service process.
- Best Management Commitment CitNOW (new for 2017)
The best CitNOW created by a manager as part of the Academy training process.
- Best Overall CitNOW Video
The best CitNOW of 2017 from all the entries submitted.
Alistair Horsburgh, CEO at CitNOW, said: “We are very happy indeed to have such expert representatives from the automotive industry judging this year’s CitNOW Video Awards again. They reflect both the high standard of the industry and its people, as well as the awards themselves.
“Video is a key part of the sales and aftersales functions for the automotive industry. Our awards celebrate and reward those who are doing it well and can act as a beacon for those who have yet to start using it.
“We’d welcome all entries for those who have not yet entered; a simple, brilliant video from the last 12 months will resonate just as well with our judges as it will with a customer.”
For more information on how to enter before the May 8 closing date, prospective entrants can visit: https://citnowawards.com/