Why you need to attend this year’s EBF Technology, Security & Risk show?
After months of research, the event development team has created an event programme which reflects the biggest challenges of the day. The 2018 agenda will offer insight and candid case-studies in an interactive format, expect to hear from industry leaders from across Europe this October, as they share their experience and lessons!
Date: 10th – 11th October, 2018
Location: London, UK
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The core theme for 2018 is how retail banks can maintain a high level of security in the face of digital transformation. The jam-packed programme will consider the strategies, processes and technologies available to banks to enhance their cyber defences and monitor and manage risk, whilst innovating services for customers.
2018 Key Highlights:
- Panel: Preventing Data Leakage In The Face Of APIs, Cloud Tech, Partnerships and IOT
- Combining Cyber Security Culture, Innovation And Competition To Defend Against Cyber Attacks
- Panel: Experience-Based Insights On Managing And Measuring New Operational Risk
- Ensuring Your Post-PSD2 Partnerships Don’t End In Heartbreak
2018 Key Speakers:
- Rudi Schmandt, MD | CTO Infrastructure Operations and CTO EMEA, Deutsche Bank
- Christopher Greany, MD, Head of Group Investigations – Chief Security Office, Barclays
- Stéphane Nappo, Global CISO, International Retail Banking, Société Générale
- Hanne M. Hansen, Leader of Leaders, Nordea
- Marike Dokter, Director – Operational Risk, Barclays
- Steve Cornwell, Head of Fraud, Retail & Community Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
- Campbell Davidson, Head of Operational Risk Framework, RBS
- Istvan Rago, CSO, Erste Group
For more information on this year’s event programme, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/ebf-security-risk/ or alternatively, you can email us at: [email protected]