After months of economic uncertainty and volatility, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
With markets in decline and economies around the world heading towards recession, Reuters Events’ Investment Summit (Dec. 2-3) unites financial institutions and investors from around the world to tackle the future of investment at this unprecedented moment.
Combining onstage inspiration with intimate peer-to-peer networking, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and market volatility have impacted investment outlook and how you can prepare for 2021 and beyond.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understanding of the market and extract financial rewards. Watch out for opportunity identification techniques, industry specific expert takes and great debates.
- Leadership in a New Reality: A deep-dive into how long-term government, regulatory and investment initiatives will drive change for investors around the world.
- Learning from COVID-19: Crisis has created both opportunities and risks. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players as investors look to tackle economic calamity.
As the world comes to term with the events of 2020, this 2 day strategic summit will evaluate the investment community’s response to the current crisis to identify opportunities that lie ahead. We are committed to helping investors on their road to profitability and resilience.
Reuters Events Free Webinar – Unlocking ‘S’: Social Factors Driving Financial Returns
Fjarde AP-Fonden (Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund), The Builders Fund, New Markets Venture Partners and Hansa Impact Partners dissect the materiality, measurement, and importance of ‘Social’ Factors within ESG strategy
LIVE:Wednesday 26th August (15:00BST/10:00 EDT)
Reuters Events hosts pioneers in the strategic integration of social factor into investment decision-making to give you exclusive insights:
- How PE investors are helping bridge socioeconomic gaps, addressing and solving for widening inequalities through innovation and technology
- Discuss actual investment cases offering innovative solutions for health & wellness, human elevation, retraining workforces, reskilling workers and digital education services
- Hear from a new generation of investors and PE managers, investing in transformational businesses by considering all stakeholders
- Jessica Eistrand, Company Director, Co-Founder,Hansa Impact Partners
- Mark Grovic, Founder and General Partner,New Markets Venture Partners
- Marcus Svedberg, Investment Strategist,Fjärde AP-fonden/Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Tripp Baird, Managing Partner,The Builders Fund
Recordings will be made available all registrants after the discussion.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
ESG Investment Europe Virtual Summit
Reuters Events’ ESG Investment Europe 2020 (2-3 November 2020) is the only event to put strategic and practical learning front and centre. Over two days, open discussions and case studies from leading investors, asset owners, data providers and regulators will deliver practical strategic insights for forward-thinking institutional investors.
ESG Investment North America Virtual Summit
Severe disruption in the market has laid bare the vulnerability of conventional investment strategy. Mainstream institutional investors have woken up to the new materiality that lies within ESG factors, the question now becomes, how to integrate ESG into strategic investment policy? It’s crucial the industry can translate ESG data into financial value.
Reuters Events’ ESG Investment North America 2020 (13-14 October 2020) is the only event to put strategic and practical learning front and centre. Over two days, open discussions and case studies from leading investors, asset owners, data providers and regulators will deliver practical strategic insights for forward-thinking institutional investors.
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...
81% of Business Managers in the Manufacturing Industry Agree that a Modern IT infrastructure Accelerates Innovation, Creativity, and Productivity
83% of business decision makers are convinced that slow running networks and applications are inhibiting these three success factors 78%...
From fundamentals to digital evolution: Deutsche Bank and ACT release comprehensive guide for treasurers
The Association for Corporate Treasurers (ACT), in partnership with Deutsche Bank, has today announced the release of “The Group Treasurer:...
Sectigo Selected by Baidu to Provide SSL Services for All-New Baidu Trust SSL Certificates
Sectigo, a leading provider of automated digital identity management and web security solutions, announced that Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU), a leading Chinese search...
Stella McCartney Transforms Financial Consolidation And Lease Accounting With Board
Board revamps financial analysis, consolidation and reporting for luxury lifestyle brand’s IFRS 16 compliance Board International, the leading provider of...
Satisfaction with Credit Card Issuers in Canada Remains Flat Amid COVID-19, J.D. Power Finds
Tangerine Bank Ranks Highest in Overall Credit Card Customer Satisfaction for Second Consecutive Year With 73% of credit card customers...
The benefits of automated pension plans
While many people will prefer to speak to fellow human beings when discussing their investments, automation is already part of...
Pandemic risks eclipse treasury priorities as businesses diversify investments to mitigate impact
The Covid-19 pandemic has shunted aside existing challenges to sit atop treasurers’ priority lists, according to “The resilient treasury: Optimising...
Boost for consumers as banks recognise room for improvement on service and delivery
42% of banks are looking to improve service provision and boost customer satisfaction in the year ahead Less than half...
By Paddy Osborn, Academic Dean, London Academy of Trading Whether you’re negotiating a business deal, playing a sport or trading...