Having established itself as the leading event centred on the theme of digital transformation in retail banking in the East Asia region.
The prestigious event will gather senior-level banking executive from East Asia; to discuss how retail banks can develop strategies for digital transformation to engage their customers, and successfully compete with non-bank competitors.
Date: 21st – 22nd November, 2018
Location: Hong Kong
Over the two days, expect to hear exclusive case study presentations from the leading organisations in the region, including Hang Seng Bank, HSBC, DBS and Ant Financial, the Forum was a valuable and informative two days. As well as hearing exclusive content, delegates were able to meet one-on-one with innovative solution-providers to discover what benefits the latest technology could bring to their customers and business operations.
2018 Key Speakers:
- Charles d’Haussy, Head of FinTech, Invest Hong Kong
- Peter Clark— CIO- Greater China and North Asia, Standard Chartered
- Michael Leung, Chief Information and Operations Officer, China CITIC Bank
- Anne Lee, Executive General Manager, Customer Strategy and e-Business, China CITIC Bank
- Matthew Ng, Senior VP, Head of Strategic Planning and Transformation, DBS
- Stephan Levieux, Head of Deposit, Payments and Cash Management Strategy, Hang Seng Bank
- Fuller Yu, Director Technology Risk Management, Credit Suisse
- Masato Kaneda, Deputy Manager, Digital Innovation Department, Mizuho Financial Group, Inc
- 2018 Event Website: http://www.arena-international.com/abfeastasia?clearcache=1
- 2018 Registration (Partner priority code: MK-ACMP) http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/ctsmidwest2018/register.asp