NetSuite OneWorld Replaces Multiple Software Systems for Netherlands-Based Global Trade Association, Transforming Operational Efficiency
NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that ESOMAR, the global trade association for market, social and opinion researchers, has implemented NetSuite OneWorld to drive global business and membership growth. ESOMAR is now relying on NetSuite OneWorld for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and website content management after replacing Exact ERP, an on-premise CRM and a content management system (CMS) that used to support its website.
The previous software systems obstructed ESOMAR’s operational efficiency and its ability to grow the business. With NetSuite OneWorld, ESOMAR is able to run its mission critical business processes including financial consolidation, billing and invoicing, financial reporting, human resources and website content management on a single cloud system. NetSuite OneWorld can deliver ESOMAR key benefits including increased efficiency and a real-time view of its business across its 5,000 individual and 500 corporate members in more than 130 countries and business intelligence for management at its headquarters in Amsterdam, as well as 50 of its local representatives. All of this can be possible with reduced IT costs and no data integration headache.
With NetSuite OneWorld, ESOMAR is well positioned to implement its ambitious growth plans, facilitate rapid growth in membership, plus increase the number of events and services it provides worldwide. NetSuite OneWorld offers the association features and benefits including:
- Built-in business intelligence that provides real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organisation and a single version of truth, helping to allow for better business decision making, strategic planning and effective campaign execution.
- Superior mobile access to member and business information, for its teams at global events.
- Real-time financial reporting eliminating manually generated reports.
- Strong case management system for support requests to the communications, website and IT teams that track progress and performance against SLAs.
- Improved service for members through automation and integration of event booking, membership management and ecommerce functions.
- Ability to capture sales lead information from Outlook, enabling higher quality data capture and faster response to enquiries.
- NetSuite’s powerful development platform, with unprecedented flexibility, enables ESOMAR to tailor the system to meet its unique requirements and company-specific needs.
“We are a service business that has to be able to operate on a global stage, but effectively meet the needs of our membership on a local basis. Flexibility and scalability are therefore key to our success. Our previous IT system constrained rather than cultivated this. NetSuite enabled us to customise our IT system to meet the needs of our organisation rather than the other way round. It has revolutionised how we use and share our data and delivered real business intelligence, at every level of the organisation – from the board to the local representatives, in the office and at our events. NetSuite’s real-time view into our business, and its detailed analytics, are guiding our strategy for growth,” said Marie-Agnes Mourot de Lathyle, Chief Finance and Operations Officer at ESOMAR.