- Decision No. 157 of the Executive Board of the National Bank of Moldova dated 23.12.2015 and Decision No. 43 dated 02.03.2016;
- Art. III of the Law No. 273 dated 15.12.2017 regarding the amendment and completion of the Law no. 171/2012 regarding the capital market and Law no. 202/2017 on the activity of banks;
- Decision No. 45 of the Management Board of the bank dated 08.02.2018:
BC Moldova Agroindbank SA announces the decision to further display for sale through the regulated market of the Moldovan Stock Exchange:
- A single block of 36,605 (thirty six thousand six hundred and five) newly-issued first-class ordinary nominative shares, at the initial price of MDL 1064.02 per share. The tender period is from 17 April 2018 to 30 April 2018.
- A single block of 389,760 (three hundred eighty nine thousand seven hundred sixty) newly-issued first-class ordinary nominative shares, at the initial price of MDL 1054.71. The tender period is from 17 April 2018 to 30 April 2018.
Pursuant to the legislation in force, the newly-issued shares can be purchased only by persons having the prior written permission of the National Bank of Moldova
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.