- How tech can help financial institutions tackle new regulatory reporting challenges
- Businesses unaware and unprepared for major EU VAT overhaul
- What you need to know to invest in stock market
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- Fraud is rising at an alarming rate, see how AI is tackling fraud now and the role it has in stopping fraud in the future
- Investing in Indonesia with Sucorinvest Asset Management
- What does a financial analyst do?
- Owning the customer experience: the evolving role of the CMO
- How to start a research paper
- Analyzing the Shifting Profile of Chief Risk Officers at Top US Banks
- 1 in 4 of the UK’s top universities now has a society dedicated to blockchain, shows new research
- Leveraging advanced analytics for real-time fraud and money laundering detection
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- Optimizing Fraud Management with AI Knowledge Graphs
- Forget Blockchain and AI, Innovation Is a Process Not a Technology
- The Conference Board Employment Trends Index™ (ETI) Increased in June
- Bots for banks: How will artificial intelligence change financial services?
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- The journey from data to decision
- The Challenges Driving Demand for High Performance, In-Memory Computing Infrastructure
- If you want an innovation culture, you have to build a trust culture
- AI for fraud detection: beyond the hype
- Goliath Still Winning in Late Payment Epidemic
- 3D Signatures Inc. Announces Successful Scoring Model Development and Analytical Validation of the Telo-HL(TM) Test for Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- GENKYOTEX ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL FINANCIAL RESULTS
- JAYWING LAUNCHES NEW AI RISK TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT, ARCHETYPE
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AWARDS GRANT TO $8 MILLION PROJECT USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO INTEGRATE DISTRIBUTED ENERGY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- RISE OF THE MACHINES: BOOSTING ONLINE SECURITY WITH MACHINE LEARNING
- M&A DEAL LEAKS – DO REGULATORS NEED TO DO MORE?
- PCL SEES HIGHEST SALE ON RECORD BUT BUY TO LET SECTOR REMAINS SLUGGISH
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- DEBIT CARDS SET TO OVERTAKE CASH IN 2018, THREE YEARS EARLIER THAN EXPECTED
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING: SHORT-TERM BENEFITS THANKS TO ANALYTICS
- SAS, HSBC AND THE DATA LAB PARTNER TO DELIVER MASTER IN DATA SCIENCE FOR UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING
- SYNECHRON LAUNCHES “NEO” – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- PURE STORAGE ANNOUNCES GENERAL AVAILABILITY & CUSTOMER MOMENTUM FOR FLASHBLADE
- HOW TO STOP A SECURITY INVESTMENT GOING THE WAY OF JANUARY GYM BURNOUT
- How To Find Standard Deviation?
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- PAYMENT FRAUD MANAGER FROM FISERV DETECTS MORE THAN 90 PERCENT OF ACH FRAUD REVIEWING ONLY TWO PERCENT OF TRANSACTIONS WITH NEW CONSORTIUM ANALYTIC SCORING MODEL
- HATSTAND PARTNERS WITH SQREEM TO LEVERAGE STATISTICAL (MACHINE) LEARNING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FINANCIAL CRIME
- HOW YOU BECAME A MASTER OF INVESTMENTS
- The growth and development of Stopanska banka a.d. Bitola is a result of the implementing of innovative products and services created to satisfy clients’ needs
- AS IBM ADOPTS AN ALGORITHM TO SHAPE M&A ACTIVITY – CONNECT GROUP’S STRONG PERFORMANCE SHOWS THE VALUE OF A PEOPLE-BASED APPROACH
- ALESCO DETERMINES OPTIMUM RISK FINANCING AND INSURANCE STRATEGIES WITH PALISADE’S RISK ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
- CYBER SECURITY: “DOING NOTHING” CAN RESULT IN NON-COMPLIANCE – AND SERIOUS BUSINESS DAMAGE
- TRADING CURRENCIES – ARE YOU A FUNDAMENTAL OR TECHNICAL TRADER?
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CREDIT CARD DATA THEFT
- NEW PART-TIME MASTER’S COURSE WITH BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
- WHAT THE BANKS CAN LEARN FROM ONLINE DATING
- THE CHANGING FACE OF PAYMENTS
- WHAT’S THE ROI? BUILDING YOUR CASE FOR REAL-TIME ATM MONITORING & TRANSACTION ANALYTICS
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT TAKES CENTRE STAGE AS FIRMS TIGHTEN PRACTICES
- PORTFOLIO RISK VS GOAL ACHIEVEMENT: A POTENTIAL TRADE-OFF?
- COUNT TO FIVE AND KEEP ADVANCED THREATS AT BAY
- BRIBERY ACT: A PREVENTATIVE APPROACH
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- PROTIVITI SURVEY FINDS INTERNAL AUDITORS MORE FOCUSED ON MANAGING AND LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT COMPANIES AGAINST RISKS
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- eVESTMENT QUANTUM ANALYTICS BRINGS PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION CAPABILITIES AND MULTI-ASSET CLASS PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS TO THE EVESTMENT ANALYTICS SUITE
- FIND THE MISSING PART OF YOUR DATA JIGSAW
- REVOLUTION ANALYTICS – HIGH PERFORMANCE R ANALYTICS FOR THE ENTERPRISE
- INFOREACH ADDS INTERFACES FOR “R” LANGUAGE AND BLOOMBERG DATA TO GLOBAL TRADING PLATFORMS
- Revolution Analytics Launches European Business with London Office
- Big Data & Fraud Detection
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Nederland NV Selects Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ Regulatory Reporting Solution for Netherlands CoRep Reporting
- A New Approach to Risk Management – How Retail Banks Can Cut Fraud and Keep Customers Happy
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- Algorithmic Forex Trading
- Does the Swiss National Bank Possess the Willingness and Ability to Maintain a 1.20 Floor in EUR/CHF?
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The “Great” Recession in Canada: Perception vs. Reality
- Press briefing on new monetary and financial statistics
- Economic diversity on both sides of the Atlantic
- One size fits all?
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
The ultimate tech guide to remote working for the casual worker
By Paul Routledge D-Link Country Manager Like many others, you may have grabbed your laptop in the middle of March...
Safeguarding international logistics arrangements during the coronavirus crisis
By Adam Ewart, CEO and Founder of Send My Bag It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months. The coronavirus...
The Future of Finance Teams: Digitally Transformed
By Simon Bull, Sales Operations & Business Development Manager at Aqilla Finance teams haven’t always been at the forefront of...
High-yield bonds will help, not hinder, businesses’ recovery
By Jesse Chenard CEO of fintech MonetaGo, One of the best indicators of stock market growth is high-yield bonds. The junk...
A holistic view of organisational security
By James Ward, Senior Cyber Consultant at MASS The finance sector is typically more developed than others when it comes...
IDnow: Putting a new face on identity verification
By Charlie Roberts, Head of Business Development UK&I at IDnow Munich headquartered IDnow is an identity verification provider which uses AI-based...
Finance leaders must act against increasing fraud
By David Thorley, Director of Customer Development, FISCAL Technologies The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a whole host of increased...
NextGen Communications – the future of customer experience
By Andrew Beatty, Head of Global Next Generation Banking at FIS As software development increasingly resembles push updates in services,...
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...