- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- Sharing is caring: why we need to align marketing and sales
- Take the Person out of Personal Data – Now!
- Bridging the generational communication gap
- GorillaSpace Announces Seed Funding Led by Top Japanese Property Developer Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd
- China capital controls hit UK capital investment
- Why Now is a Good Time for SMEs to Borrow
- Why big business can bank on cyber failures
- Responsible payday lending is critical for consumer protection
- Brexit driving growth but not profit for the UK’s food and drink industry
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Maintaining a good reputation in a crisis
- ‘Sales’ doesn’t have to be a dirty word
- Low-Code: Empowering Public Sector Digital Transformation from Within
- Enfield Teenager Named North London’s Apprentice Of The Year
- A World First at IFA 2018: devolo Magic merges Mesh-WiFi with Powerline for speeds up to 2,400 Mbps
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- Beddr to Launch New Solution for Improving Sleep with $5.6 Million in Series A Funding
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- Cook Maran acquires Price Agency, adding to its growing New York-based insurance brokerage
- Didi Chuxing and Booking Holdings Enter into Strategic Partnership
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Being purposeful is financially responsible
- Evergreen Pacific Insurance Corporation to Acquire Majority Interest in Synergy Health Services
- How the markets work?
- NEA Promotes Longtime Operations Leaders Tim Schaller And Louis Citron, Welcomes Crystal Huang As Principal
- Control Risks and Oxford Economics: Average Risk-Reward Score Improves on African Continent
- Serving the 2 Billion Unbanked: A New Trillion Dollar Market
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- The Return Of The Corporate Raider
- AICPA Survey: Business Executives Worry About Higher Risk of Trade Wars
- InstaReM launches in the UK, determined to bottom out the market on behalf of consumers
- Huawei Features in BrandZ™ Most Valuable Global Brands Top 50 for the Third Consecutive Year
- “Shock to the system” as managers in finance see real terms pay drop and directors’ bonuses slashed
- INSEAD Celebrates 50 Years of Women Leading Academic Excellence
- Hexagon Acquires AutonomouStuff, Bolstering its Leadership Position in Autonomous Solutions
- Innoviz Technologies and HiRain Technologies Partner to Bring High-Performance LiDAR and Computer Vision Software to Chinese Auto Manufacturers
- Cyberbit Raises $30 Million Investment From Claridge Israel
- Decentralized R&D Programs for Emerging Markets to Drive Volume Sales for MNCs
- Assurant Closes Its $2.5 Billion Acquisition of The Warranty Group
- New MarTech Study Shows Marketers May be Overestimating Ability to Execute and Deliver Results from Their Investments
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Coworking Giant Ucommune Launches Blockchain Lab
- BOE Smart Retail Solutions Strengthen European Market
- UK M&A Consultancy BTD Appoints NEW FEMALE DIRECTOR & OPENS Hong KONG OFFICE
- Adobe to Acquire Magento Commerce
- DISYS: Future of Travel IT is Automation, App Dev
- How to buck the trend and achieve M&A success
- Cybersecurity strategies neglected in wake of the boardroom’s quest for digital
- Anglophone West Africa’s brightening economic prospects
- THE FACTORS THAT WILL LIKELY IMPACT CURRENCY VALUES
- J O HAMBRO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SELECTS FACTSET’S MULTI-ASSET CLASS RISK ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- DELOITTE GLOBAL MINING REPORT EXPLORES KEY TRENDS IN 2018
- CITY OF LONDON GROUP PLC BANKING LICENCE STRATEGY UPDATE
- DIVERSITY THE KEY FOR NEW CISI SCOTTISH BRANCH PRESIDENT
- GLOBAL BANKING EXECUTIVE BENNY HIGGINS APPOINTED CHAIR
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: HUMMING ALONG?
- CRISIS COMMUNICATION: THE POWER OF VIDEO DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES
- HCL ACQUIRES AUTOMATION–DRIVEN DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM TO HELP CLIENTS ACCELERATE DATA INTEGRATION AND MIGRATION
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: 5G TECHNOLOGY, RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST CONSTRUCTION MARKET, NON-PERFORMING LOANS, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- KODAK ALARIS WINS BLI SUMMER PICK AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING LIGHT-PRODUCTION SCANNER
- THE REAL-LIFE, STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ASKING FOR A PAY RISE
- SIR STEVE WEBB, JUSTIN URQUHART-STEWART AND FORMER SAS CAPTAIN TO HEADLINE CISI FINANCIAL PLANNING CONFERENCE
- PROTECTING DATA NO LONGER JUST AN IT PROBLEM ACCORDING TO CENTRIFY-COMMISSIONED PONEMON STUDY
- DUFF & PHELPS EXPANDS ITS DISPUTES AND INVESTIGATIONS PRACTICE WITH NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- OUTSYSTEMS EXTENDS ITS LEADERSHIP POSITION IN THE LOW-CODE MARKET WITH RECORD GROWTH, INDUSTRY RECOGNITION, AND NEW BOARD MEMBERS
- WHATSAPP INSIDER TRADING BRINGS GROWING DATA THREAT FOR FIRMS TO LIGHT
- UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS TO ACQUIRE RCS TECHNOLOGY, EXPANDING ITS LINEUP OF IOT, ENERGY MONITORING AND CONTROL PRODUCTS
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: WILL THE GENERAL ELECTION MAKE THE UK A SAFE HAVEN?
- INVENIAM CAPITAL PARTNERS LAUNCHES ITS CONSULTING & ADVISORY SERVICES AND ATTRACTS TOP CONSULTANTS
- MISYS APPOINTS NATALIE GAMMON AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- VENN PARTNERS WINS TOP INDUSTRY AWARDS VOTED BY THE READERS OF PRIVATE DEBT INVESTOR AND REAL ESTATE CAPITAL
- GENDER DISCRIMINATION IS HINDERING TECH INDUSTRY GROWTH
- IBM AND VISA TURN AUTOMOBILES, APPLIANCES AND ALL OTHER CONNECTED DEVICES INTO POTENTIAL POINTS OF SALE WITH WATSON INTERNET OF THINGS
- TP ICAP’S DATA & ANALYTICS DIVISION COMPLETES ASSET ACQUISITION FROM RESEARCH AND ANALYTICS SPECIALIST BURTON-TAYLOR AND HIRES DOUGLAS BURTON TAYLOR
- MILLENNIALS: ‘A LOST GENERATION’ STRANDED BETWEEN A MORE FORTUNATE GEN X AND VOCATIONAL GEN Z
- CEOS REVEAL CYBER NAIVETÉ AS INCIDENTS RISE AND LOSSES MOUNT
- THE HUMAN SIDE OF PRIVATE EQUITY IS A GOOD THING
- EUROPE’S TECH INDUSTRY IS ONE OF 2016’S BIGGEST WINNERS: MAGISTER ADVISORS
- LONDON CHAMPIONS GREEN FINANCE ON THE GLOBAL STAGE
- NEW DELL EMC OPENSCALE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS PORTFOLIO DELIVERS FLEXIBILITY IN IT ACQUISITION AND CONSUMPTION
- BAZAARVOICE ADVERTISING PROVIDES BRANDS AND RETAILERS FIRST-EVER ACCESS TO THREE OUT OF FOUR IN-MARKET SHOPPERS
- AUTUMN HAS COME: NEW SEASON OF FINANCIAL MARKET
- PROMINENT RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY JOINS MILBANK
- ANDREW LEE ANNOUNCED AS NEW WORLDREMIT PRESIDENT
- POLITICIANS ARE GOING ON A BREXIT HUNT…BUT INVESTORS SHOULD NOT RUN FOR THE HILLS
- BRITAIN FILES FOR DIVORCE FROM EU: FINANCIAL MARKETS GO MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR
- WOMEN ON BOARDS IN THE GCC: NOT A PRIORITY TO BUSINESS LEADERS
- MWE CHINA LAW OFFICES AND MCDERMOTT EXPAND CHINA’S FIRST LAW FIRM DISCOVERY CENTER
- IPC SYSTEMS APPOINTS TONY CARRIERO AS CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
- NEW RESEARCH REVEALS THAT WIDESPREAD MARGIN BLINDNESS IS CRIPPLING THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF EUROPEAN ORGANISATIONS
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES: TEN STEPS TO SURVIVE THE FINANCIAL SERVICES PARADIGM SHIFT
- BEST EXECUTION AT THE ANDEAN REGION
- INFORMATICA NAMES CHAIRMAN, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES LOGENTRIES; ADDS MACHINE DATA SEARCH TO ITS LEADING SECURITY DATA AND ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- PREVENTING LEADERSHIP SCANDALS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- INRIX ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF PARKME
- STOCK MARKET GYRATIONS MAY SLOW REFORM AGENDA
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS: MIND THE SKILLS GAP
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- EULER HERMES FINISHES 2014 WITH GOOD RESULTS
- CONFLICTING MOTIVES, STRATEGIES AND OUTCOMES IN MERGER AND ACQUISITION ACTIVITY
- TRADESHIFT WAIVES DEVELOPMENT FEES FOR COMPANIES THAT BUILD APPS SUPPORTING THE PRINCIPLES OF A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- THE EXTOLLED VIRTUES OF THE CORPORATE IDEALIST
- AMREIT TO BE ACQUIRED BY EDENS FOR $26.55 PER SHARE
- REASONS WHY A GREAT UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION WILL BOOST GROWTH AND VALUE
- FINANCING GLOBAL EDUCATION: HOW FAR CAN YOU GO?
- EAT SANDWICH SHOPS DRIVES DEEPER INSIGHTS ON FINANCIAL DATA WITH ANAPLAN’S DISRUPTIVE BUSINESS PLANNING AND EXECUTION PLATFORM
- ACI WORLDWIDE COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF RETAIL DECISIONS (RED)
- THE NEW WAR FOR TALENT
- CYBER RISK INSURANCE – BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN INSURANCE PROVIDERS AND COMPANIES INSURED
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED ANTITRUST AND CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEY ERIC BERMAN IN WASHINGTON
- UK CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FALLS FOR THE SECOND YEAR
- Q2 MANAGER INSIGHTS
- OPTIMISTS VS. PESSIMISTS IN ITALIAN BANKING
- RECEIVABLE FINANCE
- STEERING CLEAR OF THE BRINK:
- PAYSAFECARD WINS TWO PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS
- STROZ FRIEDBERG OPENS ZURICH OFFICE, NAMES TWO MANAGING DIRECTORS IVO HOPPLER AND NICO VAN DER BEKEN TO SPEARHEAD SWITZERLAND GROWTH
- ACCELERATE SOFTWARE DELIVERY AT LESS COST WITH END-TO-END TEST DATA MANAGEMENT
- FROST & SULLIVAN COMMENDS WYPLAY’S FROG FOR DELIVERING THE FLEXIBILITY OF AN OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF MORE TRADITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SOLUTIONS
- 2014 – A YEAR FOR REBUILDING TRUST
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- CIOS SEEK TO MAINTAIN RELEVANCE THROUGH SERVICE-LED TRANSFORMATIONS
- UK AND JAPANESE EQUITIES TO DRIVE MULTI ASSET RETURNS INTO 2014
- ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE
- Top 3 Mistakes In Trading
- Another high profile IT disaster hits the headlines to the tune of £100 million
- UK’s Sainsbury’s Bank Selects FIS as Retail Banking Technology Partner
- Managing your carbon footprint – why the time is ripe to act now
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Clive Ansell, John Harley, David Pitt-Watson, Ian Smith, Tim Steel Join MorganFranklin Consulting’s Advisory Board in London
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Basel III – Who has the stamina?
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Does the Swiss National Bank Possess the Willingness and Ability to Maintain a 1.20 Floor in EUR/CHF?
- Big Picture Focus Shouldn’t Sacrifice Attention to Detail
- Africa’s Future: Responding to Today’s Global Economic Challenges
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- American Express Gives $100,000 Grant to Support Save Ellis Island, Inc.
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...