London, United Kingdom
This marcus evans event will enable institutions to gain practical insights in preparation for the approaching SFTR deadline in 2019. They will learn key strategies to collect and report the vast amount of data needed under the new rules. Finally they will understand the technical details and challenges to evolve their infrastructure and ensure they are prepared for SFTR reporting.
Attending this Conference will enable You to:
- Understand the practical challenges of the SFTR requirements
- Solve data collection issues to best comply with SFTR
- Examine the interaction between SFTR with EMIR and MiFID II
- Enhance reporting and reconciliation to best meet the SFTR
- Prepare your infrastructure to adapt to the new regulatory environment
Feb 22 2018 – Feb 23 2018
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
Business4 days ago
Trinidad & Tobago Unit Trust Corporation Expands Caribbean Footprint with the Promise of More ‘Transformational Changes’
Banking2 days ago
Open banking: Shaping the future of FinTech and Finance
Top Stories23 hours ago
France’s Eramet and Suez pick Dunkirk for EV battery recycling
Technology3 days ago
It is a certainty that new roles will be created as a result of AI – we just don’t know what they are yet