- How UK banks can draw inspiration from across the pond
- Banking and automation: how catastrophe led to innovation?
- CROWDFUNDING – Will new rules on Crowdfunding have a significant impact on UK SMEs and start-ups who are reliant on alternative finance?
- Funding your Development Project –Costs to Consider
- How Can You Get Free Money To Start Your Business?
- Important Things to Consider Before Taking out a Bridging Loan
- The Regulation of the U.S. Financial Industry Under the Trump Administration
- How banks can modernise legacy systems with APIs
- ‘Get-Paid-As-You-Go’ Wagestream service raises £4.5m to end ‘payday poverty’ cycle
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- Assetz Capital chooses Connect for Intermediaries as its first network and packager of choice
- William Hoops joins Venable’s real estate practice in Washington, DC
- Making investment migration fair for all
- Financial Services Ops
- Link Group partners with financial technology company Leveris
- How banks can lead the next surge in entrepreneurship
- LDF Group rebrands to White Oak UK
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Survey: One-third of Americans Thought about Starting a Business Last Year
- Crestline Investors Announces New Organizational Structure for Crestline Denali Capital
- Hermes: Italy and Europe – the integration dilemma
- Corporate banking – The bank’s bread and butter got digital!
- New Frontier Group Announces Partnership with Mambu
- Cerberus Agrees to Acquire a Majority Stake in Officine CST
- Career opportunities in banking: where are we now and what is the future?
- Harmonic Fund Services live with Finastra for loan servicing
- How to become an Investment Banker?
- 4finance Group announces Oyvind Oanes as incoming Group CEO
- S&P Global to Acquire RateWatch
- Open Up Challenge: Twelve winning fintechs selected to advance the future of small business banking
- Transform Banking With Newgen at Florida Bankers Association’s 130th Annual Meeting
- Virtus Partners LLC Reduces Reconciliation Build Time by 85% with Duco Cube
- Newmark Group, Inc. Agrees to Acquire RKF Retail Holdings, LLC
- Disaster averted: How to steer clear of the so called ‘business infection’
- How much rent can you afford?
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- A risky business: why the mispricing of credit is a danger to us all
- BakerHostetler Adds Tax and Wealth Planning Partner in Orlando
- FINASTRA SCOOPS FSTECH AWARD FOR FUSION LENDERCOMM
- SOLUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL REMEDIATION PROGRAMS
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- STROOCK REPRESENTS ROCKWOOD CAPITAL IN $260 MILLION LOAN FOR 2 GRAND CENTRAL TOWER IN NYC
- SEYFARTH REAL ESTATE MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY REVEALS TOP CONCERNS FOR 2018
- IRA RAPHAELSON, FORMER SENIOR JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL AND GENERAL COUNSEL TO MAJOR CORPORATIONS, JOINS STROOCK IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- How to buy a house with no money?
- BUSINESSES SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR SIX DRIVERS OF FX VOLATILITY IN 2018
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- NEWTOWN PARTNERS INVESTS IN BLOCKCHAIN START-UP WALA, TO SOLVE FINANCIAL EXCLUSION AFFECTING 3.5BN PEOPLE
- SEYFARTH PARTNER JUAN REYES APPOINTED CHIEF COUNSEL OF FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION
- BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE WITH ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION IN SWISS BANKING
- TMI TRUST COMPANY CHOOSES SS&C PRECISION LM™ TO SUPPORT GROWTH AND INNOVATION IN CORPORATE LOAN AGENCY
- NY GREEN BANK SELECTS SS&C FOR LOAN SERVICING, INVESTMENT SERVICING, AND FUND ADMINISTRATION
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- SEYFARTH REAL ESTATE MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY REVEALS TOP CONCERNS FOR 2017
- AMERICANS’ PERSONAL FINANCIAL SATISFACTION PULLED BACK SLIGHTLY IN FOURTH QUARTER: AICPA INDEX
- VAT ISSUES RELATING TO HOLDING AND FINANCE STRUCTURES
- NORTON FOLGATE REBRANDS AND APPOINTS INDUSTRY VETERAN
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS LENDING
- SWEDBANK CHOOSES MISYS FOR LENDING TRANSFORMATION
- PANAMANIAN BANKING SYSTEM GROWS NEARLY $4.4 BILLION DURING FIRST HALF OF 2016
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- LORDS FINANCIAL EXCLUSION COMMITTEE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
- THE WORLD’S FIRST ONLINE MARKETPLACE WHERE INVESTORS CAN LEND TO LARGE BRITISHCORPORATES RAISES £594,000 ON CROWDCUBE TO COMPETE IN MARKETPLACE LENDING SPACE
- HOW LATE PAYMENTS AFFECT THE SMB
- SS&C BRIDGES OPERATIONAL GAPS FOR CITI ALTERNATIVE INVESTOR SERVICES CLIENTS
- TECH MAHINDRA TO ACQUIRE TARGET GROUP – TO AUGMENT PLATFORM BPAAS OFFERINGS IN BFSI
- CASH ANGELS, INC., LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE COMPANY FOR BUSINESSES NEEDING CASH
- VOICE BIOMETRICS IN GOVERNMENT
- NEW INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT PLATFORM LAUNCHES IN THE UK
- TRADE DISPUTES CAN END POSITIVELY
- FICO LAUNCHES CLOUD-BASED VERSION OF TRIAD, WORLD’S LEADING CREDIT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, TO HELP SPECIALTY LENDERS GROW PROFITABLY
- UNIFY DELIVERS NEXT-GENERATION TELEPHONY SOLUTION TO SOUTH YORKSHIRE CREDIT UNION
- WHICH AREAS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES COULD SUFFER FROM SKILL SHORTAGES IN 2015?
- GOVT AGENCY YET TO ACT ON CONTROVERSIAL INSURANCE
- UK EXPORT FINANCE ANNOUNCES FIRST LOAN IN THE £3 BILLION DIRECT LENDING FACILITY
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE FINANCE TRANSFORMS THE SME INDUSTRY.
- PANCREDIT APPOINTS SALES MANAGER TO CONTINUE BUSINESS GROWTH
- BANKING COMMUNICATIONS – TIME TO REPLACE MONTHLY STATEMENTS WITH MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
- IDENTITY IS THE NEW MONEY
- PANCREDIT: RE-BUILDING THE LENDING MARKET’S REPUTATION
- Situs Appoints Heather Jones as Director of Operations for Europe
- SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE SOUTH WEST OF ENGLAND STILL STRUGGLE TO ACCESS THE FUNDING THEY NEED. SO IF THE BANKS WON’T LEND, LET’S BORROW FROM EACH OTHER, ARGUES TIM SAWYER.
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE BUT NOT INVALUABLE
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- CALLING ALL ACQUIRERS TO THE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE MARKET
- RECOVERY FIRST LAUNCHES TO ASSIST DISTRESSED FIRMS INVOLVED IN PERSONAL INJURY LAW
- Our reputation is the calling card of the expansion of Crèdit Andorrà’s private banking services into international markets
- Pensions Liberation
- TOP TEN WAYS FINANCE AND BUSINESS APPS CAN HELP YOU
- High Street woes claim numerous casualties
- BUSINESS FINANCING OPTIONS – TIPS, SUGGESTIONS & ADVICE
- Banking protocol to improve and assist the administration of estates
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- Is ‘cease to trade’ the real factor behind falling insolvency stats?
- IMF Executive Board Completes Third Reviews Under the Extended Credit Facility and the Extended Fund Facility Arrangements with Moldova, Approves US$79 Million Disbursement
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- BM / Bolivia: Transportation Cost to Fall More Than 50 Percent in Northern Amazonian Highway
- World Bank Approves US$10 Million to Modernize Public Financial Management in Nicaragua
- Honduras/World Bank: US$74.7 Million for Fiscal Balance
- US$20 Million to Modernize Peru’s Justice System
- World Bank Approves New Financing for Priority Reforms in Indonesia
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...