- How to insure America’s future as the world’s leading economy
- The top 10 commandments of negotiation
- Can network tokenization limit false declines?
- Why Packet Capture is Critical for Financial Services
- Why Communications Compliance Is a Priority for Financial Services Firms
- Customer Experience driving Disruption and Digital Transformation success in Banking
- It’s time for mail to make a return – Why direct mail can still be an asset for financial brands
- The 2019 Morgan McKinley Salary Guide: Organisations’ hiring plans for 2018 hold up despite Brexit unpredictability
- Smart Strategies For Giving To Charity
- The impact of the finance sector on Expatland
- Top 5 Places To Visit On A Budget
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- Technology Critical to Reducing Pension Auto-Enrolment Opt-Outs
- optile Open Payments 1.0 Achieves Certified Integration with SAP® Applications
- First-time buyers making more sacrifices but still missing out
- Predict: Greenbyte Energy Cloud’s new feature identifies wind component failures before they occur
- Toto Pet Insurance Launches as First “Benefit Corp” in Its Market
- Cautious consumers costing retailers
- Residual income: 10 ways to build them
- What is Price Elasticity of Demand?
- Kustomer Secures $26 Million in Series B Funding to Modernize Customer Experience
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- Pega Paves Path to One-to-One Marketing with Launch of Self-Optimizing Campaigns
- SPECIALIST WARNS ON PENSION TRANSFER ADVICE GAP
- Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Triconex Tricon CX v11.3 Controller Enables Profitable Safety for High-Hazard Industries
- Disruptive Megatrends Necessitate a New Social Contract for Retirement
- Glance Networks Transforms Visual Engagement Platform Adding New Mobile App Sharing Capabilities
- Wireless Lighting Market to Witness Enhanced Demand for Residential and Commercial Applications Till 2021 | Million Insights
- IT Finance 101 – six key principles you should know
- Dornier MedTech Launches World’s First Smart Lithotripter Using Big Data at American Urology Association Annual Meeting
- NewVoiceMedia reveals nearly half of UK consumers ditched a business last year following poor customer service
- How to create a Customer for Life strategy for 2018
- The Real Cost Of Owning A Pet
- Lighting the path to productivity and wellbeing
- Tackle persistent debt and IFRS 9 with Direct Debits
- Appian Announces the Intelligent Contact Center Platform
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- Essential But Expensive – The Most Cost-Effective Cars On The Market
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- IMPACT INVESTING AND GLOBAL SECURITIES FRAUD LITIGATION ‘MADE SIMPLE’ GUIDES PUBLISHED BY PLSA
- SHIVOM PARTNERSHIP WITH GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES WILL ENABLE BETTER CANCER PREDICTION AND PREVENTION THROUGH MASS GENOMIC DATA ANALYSIS
- THE YEAR OF THE ALTCOIN
- DUCO ANNOUNCES $28M GROWTH INVESTMENT FOR DATA ENGINEERING IN THE CLOUD
- SEAT TRUE FLEET SALES UP 50% IN 2017
- How to make a logo
- PRIMING ACQUIRERS FOR OMNI-CHANEL PLAY
- What is a Stafford loan?
- MORE PARENTS ARE HELPING FIRST-TIME BUYER KIDS STEP ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER THAN EVER BEFORE
- SEAT MAINTAINS POSITION AS FASTEST GROWING BRAND IN TRUE FLEET
- CAMRADATA’S NEW WHITE PAPER CONSIDERS POTENTIAL OF INVESTMENT IN A LOW CARBON ECONOMY
- WHAT CAN COMMERCIAL BANKS LEARN FROM RETAIL BANKING?
- KEY EXPANDS WITH LIVE-IN CARE PROVIDER LINK
- SCRAPPING LIFETIME ALLOWANCE TOPS ADVISERS BUDGET WISH LIST
- GOING GREEN – IS SUSTAINABLE DRIVING BY 2040 ACHIEVABLE?
- SMALLER LIFETIME CARE AWARDS MEANS ACCIDENT VICTIMS NEED TO TAKE MORE INVESTMENT RISK
- HOW PREDICTIVE MARKETING ANALYTICS EMPOWERS FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
- UK CITIZENS LIVING IN EUROPE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE STATE PENSION UPLIFTS HIGHLIGHTS PLSA BREXIT BRIEFING
- MOST MILLENNIALS WILL REACH 70 BEFORE THEY ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM
- HOW BANKS CAN DRIVE ADDED VALUE FROM THEIR COMMERCIAL CARDS
- BRITS ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE TAKEAWAYS, CLOTHES AND EVEN THEIR DAILY COFFEES TO EASE THE PRESSURE FINDS NEW RESEARCH
- ONE IN FIVE WOULD-BE DOWNSIZERS DECIDE AGAINST SELLING
- 4 TECH HACKS TO FASTER CUSTOMER ONBOARDING IN THE BANKING & FINANCE INDUSTRY
- LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY NOT JUST FOR DEMENTIA SUFFERERS WARN EXPERTS
- CREDIT CARD DEBT — ARE WE ALL PULLING TOGETHER?
- DATA – THE NEW CURRENCY OF FINANCIAL SERVICES?
- 26M BRITS PREPARING FOR A SUMMER GETAWAY IN 2017, SPENDING AN AVERAGE OF £1,253 PER HOLIDAY
- IBM STUDY: C-SUITE EXECUTIVES EXPLORING BLOCKCHAIN AIM TO DISRUPT, NOT DEFEND
- ALMOST HALF OF GENERATION X LOOK TO PROPERTY TO FINANCE RETIREMENT – INCLUDING NEARLY TWO MILLION WHO HAVE YET TO CLIMB ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- HOW THE 2017 STRESS TESTS CAN INFORM IFRS 9
- PLSA SUPPORTS INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION’S DISCLOSURE CODE ANNOUNCEMENT
- CAN TECH COMBAT THE CLIMATE CRISIS?
- BOLD THINKING ON CONSOLIDATION NEEDED, SAYS PLSA DB TASKFORCE
- BUCKET LIST ON A BUDGET: SCUBA DIVE IN THAILAND FOR THE PRICE OF YOUR DAILY DIET COKE
- HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES CAN STRIKE A BALANCE BETWEEN EFFECTIVELY RECOVERING DEBT AND TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
- MAKING A SUCCESS OF OPEN BANKING
- THE FUTURE PENSIONS LANDSCAPE
- PICKING YOUR MOMENT – WHY 2017 WILL PROVIDE THE PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR SELLING A BUSINESS
- INTERMEDIX TACKLES A BILLION-DOLLAR PROBLEM IN ONE MONTH USING DATAIKU ADVANCED ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
- WHY AR AND IOT ARE SET TO CHANGE OUR WORLD AS WE KNOW IT
- BUSINESSES TO ACQUIRE OVERSEAS ASSETS SECURELY
- 18-35 YEAR OLDS UNDER PRESSURE – STUCK SAVING FOR THE SHORT TERM DESPITE LONG TERM AMBITIONS
- ASSET MANAGEMENT METAMORPHOSIS: TRANSFORM NOW OR RISK MISSING THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY IN DECADES
- COST OF LIVING SQUEEZE HITS OVER-60S
- PEGASUS MAKES HISTORY WITH THE DELIVERY OF THE FIRST OF ITS 100 AIRBUS ORDER
- FINANCIAL SERVICES MUST LEARN FROM THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY TO RETAIN MASS AFFLUENT CUSTOMERS
- GMC SOFTWARE: THREE STEPS TO EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- BANK OF GRANDMA AND GRANDAD FEELS THE STRAIN
- FAQ’S ON APPLYING FOR A CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT BY INVESTMENT (PRP)
- TAKING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- HOMEOWNERS FACE PROBATE FEES OF UP TO £20,000 FOLLOWING MOJ PLANS
- DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXES COST AN AVERAGE £1.25 AN HOUR
- PROFESSIONALS TARGET PRE-RETIREMENT SABBATICALS
- THE CAUSES OF TECHNICAL DEBT AND HOW TO REDUCE IT
- US MODEL CAN PLUG THE UK PROTECTION GAP
- WHY SOFTWARE WILL DECIDE THE WINNERS AND LOSERS IN THE BATTLE OF THE BANKS
- DIGITAL BANKING – THIS TIME IT’S PERSONAL
- KEY TRENDS IN OF CREDIT AND LOANS DECISIONS
- WHY ARE ASSET-BASED LOANS FOR SMALLER BUSINESSES SO EXPENSIVE?
- TOP 3 WATCHWORDS IN PENSION LIBERATION SCAMS REVEALED AS VICTIM NUMBERS SOAR
- ‘ E FOR EDUCATION’ CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS NEED TO TACKLE EDUCATIONAL DISADVANTAGE
- THE SHOCKING COST OF CHRISTMAS OVER A LIFETIME
- ONE IN FIVE PLANS TO TAKE CASH FROM THEIR PENSIONS WHILE STILL IN WORK
- OAKAM PASSES £250M MILESTONE
- WHAT CAN BANKS DO TO TACKLE THE CHALLENGE OF REGULATORY COMPLIANCE?
- THE AVERAGE RETIREE HAS JUST £1,343 SAVED FOR EMERGENCIES
- WHY (AND HOW) INSURANCE FIRMS NEED TO TAKE A NEW APPROACH TO SERVICE
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH WITH DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- AVOIDING UNKNOWN UNKNOWNS: WHY INVESTORS NEED FINANCIAL PLANNERS
- PENSIONS FREEDOM… AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY
- MANAGING REGULATORY DATA IS KEY TO FASTER COMPLIANCE AND CLIENT ONBOARDING
- TRY A LITTLE TENDER-LESS
- PET INSURANCE IN UK TO REACH £1.1 BILLION BY 2018
- PITFALLS OF HEALTH INSURANCE FOR EXPATS
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES UNVEILS RAID TELECOM AT MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015
- LIVE LONG, LIVE WELL: THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- MAKING REWARDS WORK HARDER FOR YOUR RETAIL BANK
- OPEN SOURCE MIDDLEWARE PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- YOU’RE NOT GOING TO FIND NEW SOURCES OF GROWTH UNLESS YOU DEVELOP SOME CUSTOMER CURIOSITY
- AEGIS PARTNERS WITH PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK FOR CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- RETIREMENT SPENDING TO BE MORE MONDEO THAN LAMBORGHINI, SAY THE NEAR-RETIRED
- THE EVOLUTION OF INSURANCE MARKETING
- NEST UPDATES ITS STATEMENT OF INVESTMENT PRINCIPLES
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- CLUTCH GROUP NAMED AS A LEADER IN NELSONHALL LEGAL PROCESS OUTSOURCING EVALUATION
- STEERING CLEAR OF THE BRINK:
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- SAFEGUARDING DATA ON MAGNETIC TAPE
- LCP LAUNCH 4TH PROPERTY FUND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SIPP AND ISA RULES
- MORE INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS TO BENEFIT FROM COLLECTIVE PURCHASING AS SEVERAL JOIN NEW BURSAR-LED INITIATIVE
- ESSENTIAL SUMS FOR MUMS: 10 TOP FINANCE TIPS FOR NEW MOTHERS
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- FORTY-SOMETHING FEMALES – ARE WEALTH MANAGERS DOING ENOUGH?
- THE HOTTEST TRAVEL EXTRA WILL MAKE ITS DEBUT AT THE ITB TRAVEL EXPO
- FROST & SULLIVAN COMMENDS WYPLAY’S FROG FOR DELIVERING THE FLEXIBILITY OF AN OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF MORE TRADITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SOLUTIONS
- OUTSOURCING AND RETAIL BANKING: DIGITAL INNOVATION AND THE FUTURE
- THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN DRIVING PRODUCTIVITY AND REVENUE PERFORMANCE
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES WILL HELP BANKS THRIVE, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MODEL
- BANKING IN EMERGING ECONOMIES
- DEVELOPING THE MOST COMPELLING CONTENT
- FinancialForce4Good supports SolarAid’s mission to tackle one of the worlds toughest problems
- List of Bank Holidays in Chad
- Data migration – It’s all about the data
- The Lost Weekend: The British Spend Two “Bank Horrordays” Per Annum Waiting in Queues or Waiting on the Phone for Service The Lost Weekend: The British Spend Two “Bank Horrordays” Per Annum Waiting in Queues or Waiting on the Phone for Service
- Colocation and high-frequency trading
- The introduction of automated electronic classification reduces manual document recognition and sorting by 75% at James Hay Partnership
- Speech by the World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the China Development Forum
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...