- Why it pays to make finance sustainable
- Could development finance be the saving grace of the real estate sector?
- Why are international property investors still flocking to the UK?
- Data security is the key to unlocking Open Banking for consumers
- Consumers more confident in how brands handle their data post-GDPR
- What could Brexit mean for the UK property market?
- Building Customer Trust – Cybersecurity in CSR Programmes
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- Why creativity is crucial to business growth and success in the Medical Devices sector
- Avaloq announces strong H1 2018 results[i], driven by increased customer activity and international expansion
- Debitos: Frankfurt credit marketplace has joined forces with Delfi Partners & Company to expand its operations in Greece
- Predict: Greenbyte Energy Cloud’s new feature identifies wind component failures before they occur
- How Banks And Credit Unions Make Money
- Anti-Money Laundering back in the spotlight
- Global Imports and exports: Interesting facts and economic effects
- Safeguard Scientifics Announces Sale Of Partial Stake In MediaMath
- Various work experience opportunities in finance see a fall this year
- Two years on from the Brexit vote: How has the UK’s property market responded
- eToro Adds Cardano to Expanding List of Cryptocurrencies
- Rising global debt and the risk of corporate default
- Hong Kong’s Rising Affluent Yearns for Information and Insights to Globally Diversify Investment Portfolio
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- The past, present and future of cryptocurrency regulation
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Can analytics predict the next financial crash?
- Looking through the lens of history: 1960s versus today
- The importance of a legal due diligence report
- THE CLOUD DELIVERS A BREAKTHROUGH IN MULTI-USER SPREADSHEETS
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- GENKYOTEX ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL FINANCIAL RESULTS
- How does the chat app make money?
- Thinking of a profession as a pharmacist?
- DESPITE GROWTH IN REGTECH ADOPTION, WIDESPREAD MANUAL PROCESSES LEAVE FIRMS EXPOSED
- 42% OF RETAILERS SAY PAYMENT-OVER-TIME SOLUTIONS ARE ‘VERY IMPORTANT’ TO ENSURING FUTURE DIGITAL INNOVATION
- DON’T STEAL MY CHRISTMAS – TWO THIRDS OF BRITS ARE WORRIED THEY’LL BE BURGLED OVER THE FESTIVE SEASON
- BUYERS BEWARE: AVERAGE BRIT SPENDS £10,000 ON UPGRADES IN THE FIRST FIVE YEARS OF LIVING IN A NEW PROPERTY
- CFO SURVEY – COMPANIES PURSUING EXPANSIVE AGENDA
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: TWO HEADED BREXIT BEAST ROARS ON
- ANY SUDDEN INCREASE IN BASE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATES COULD AFFECT WIDER MARKET, WARNS IRWIN MITCHELL PRIVATE WEALTH
- PROPOSALS TO EXTEND THE SM&CR REGIME: THE IMPACT FROM AN ENFORCEMENT PERSPECTIVE
- EURO’S PAIN THRESHOLD TESTED BUT STERLING INVESTORS IN EUROPEAN ASSETS CONTINUE TO BENEFIT
- HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW: CITY BEGINS TO SPLINTER
- FIVE REASONS WHY HONG KONG IS SET TO BE THE NEXT GLOBAL HUB FOR FINTECH
- NEXT-GEN CREDIT SCORER AIRE RAISES $5M IN SERIES A FUNDING FROM DEEP-TECH VCS
- DIVERGING PATHWAYS
- SAYING GOODBYE TO BACK TO BACK LOANS AND WELCOMING TRANSFER PRICING REGULATIONS
- CATELLA: ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET IN EUROPE BENEFITS FROM VALUE-ADDED INVESTORS
- GROWING GLOBAL INTEREST IN OPEN TICKETING STANDARDS’ DRIVES OSPT ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP BOOST
- IRAN ELECTIONS ON 19TH MAY: WHAT INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- HOW TO ENCOURAGE WHISTLEBLOWING IN THE WORKPLACE AND AVOID CORPORATE FRAUD
- INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2017 FROM CAMRADATA
- RELOCATION ON THE CARDS FOR US FIRMS
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- PORTWARE RELEASES V6.4 OF THE THINKING MULTI-ASSET EMS
- WHAT DOES BREXIT MEAN TO PROPERTY INVESTORS & DEVELOPERS?
- EXPANSION OF BANKS INTO RURAL AREAS HELPS FUEL BOOM IN CARD ACCEPTANCE IN CHINA
- 6 WAYS TO SPOT MONEY LAUNDERING IN YOUR BUSINESS & HOW TO PREVENT IT LONG TERM
- THE GREEN GRID’S NEW PI COULD TRANSFORM BANKING IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART II
- UK UNDERPERFORMS AS “BREXIT” UNCERTAINTY FAILS TO DENT M&A IN REST OF EUROPE
- GEARING UP FOR THE LEAD INVESTOR
- WILL THE UK GOVERNMENT BE A FORERUNNER TO A SHIFTING GLOBAL ECONOMIC NARRATIVE?
- NEW GLEIF CHALLENGE FACILITY EXTENDS ABILITY TO TRIGGER UPDATES OF LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER DATA TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
- MEETING NEW EU DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION WITH PROFESSIONAL IT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- NEPTUNE CONTINUES EXPANSION WITH INTEGRATION INTO FIDESSA’S BUY-SIDE OMS PLATFORM
- GRANT & EISENHOFER AND GARDY & NOTIS FILE LAWSUIT ON BEHALF OF BONDHOLDERS AGAINST VANGUARD NATURAL RESOURCES, ALLEGING COMPANY UNFAIRLY CUT RETAIL INVESTORS OUT OF EXCHANGE OFFER
- FREEAGENT AGREES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH K&B ACCOUNTANCY GROUP
- AS US CORPORATES FACE MORE HEADWINDS, EXPECT MORE PERFORMANCE DISPERSION
- THE FUTURE CHEQUE CLEARING MODEL – A FRAUD MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- HOLIDAY SEASON 2015: WHAT PAYMENT CONCERNS ARE US RETAILERS FACING TODAY?
- ING BELGIUM JOINS ENTREPRENEURS ON THE FAST TRACK TO CROWDFUNDING
- LANDBAY IS FIRST P2P LENDER TO PUT ITSELF THROUGH BANK OF ENGLAND STRESS TESTS AND PUBLISH THE RESULTS
- 10 LEADERSHIP SKILLS EVERY LENDER REQUIRES
- THE GROWING POLITICAL SWING TOWARDS CHALLENGER BANKS IN THE UK
- BRAZIL’S TOURISM SPENDING IMPORTANCE RANKS AMONGST THE TOP IN THE WORLD
- REFORM OF THE NON-DOM RULES
- GLOBAL STUDY OF IT LEADERS HIGHLIGHTS FINANCIAL SECTOR SECURITY STRATEGIES AND CHALLENGES
- MILBANK ADVISES JSW STEEL ON ITS US$500 MILLION BOND OFFERING
- INTRALINKS DEAL FLOW PREDICTOR FORECASTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN GLOBAL M&A ACTIVITY THROUGH EARLY 2015
- REASONS WHY A GREAT UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION WILL BOOST GROWTH AND VALUE
- PIONEER INVESTMENTS DEPLOYS FORESCOUT COUNTERACT AS PART OF ITS INTEGRATED INTELLIGENCE AND CONTROL ARCHITECTURE
- HOW A SMALL SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTION REPORT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- WORLD ECONOMICS SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: CHINA
- CONFIDENCE IS KING: HOW BRITISH BUSINESSES CAN BENEFIT FROM RISING BUOYANCY
- LONDON TOPS MASTERCARD GLOBAL DESTINATIONS CITIES INDEX AS MOST VISITED CITY
- MILBANK REPRESENTS JOINT LEAD MANAGERS ON THE US$300 MILLION PERPETUAL CAPITAL SECURITIES OFFERING BY SMC GLOBAL POWER HOLDINGS
- EU’S POTENTIAL GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- ANDROID BOTNET TARGETS MIDDLE EAST BANKS
- SURVEY: MORE PEOPLE BACK UP THEIR DATA IN 2014, BUT STILL LOSE IT
- INAUGURATION OF DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST CENTER FOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- IT’S TIME WE CHANGED BANKING FOR GOOD
- NARDELLO & CO. EXPANDS GLOBAL INVESTIGATION PRACTICE WITH MAJOR NEW HIRES IN US, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST
- the PIHL bankruptcy – and its impact on foreign investors and contractors
- CURRENT TREND IN THE UK MORTGAGE
- The Italian Real Estate Market – Lifestyle Investment
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- Bancassurance Growth To Be Fostered By Emerging Markets
- FATCA – Ask for directions or read the map?
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
- Which emerging markets hold the most promise for investors?
- The “Summit Bump” – Euro Policy & Its Effect on the Markets
- Salary and bonus survey: Risk, compliance and product control
- What lessons can an investor learn from “The South Sea Bubble”?
- The rise of Apple and the need for specialist data recovery services
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- DailyFX+: The Ultimate Forex Trading Toolbox
- Stock Exchange Head Ivan Takev: Foreign Investors will Inevitably Find Bulgaria on the Map Again.
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...