- Despite progress, the settlement of securities is like wading through treacle
- Financial institutions turn to speech recognition technologies to combat mis-selling, prevent fraud and offer a pathway to enhanced customer service
- Civil freezing injunctions: how corporates can control litigation
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- Fear of the unknown: while there’s still interest in cryptocurrencies, just one-in-ten understand how they work
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Security tokens: the third blockchain revolution
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- USAVE announces ICO to build blockchain-based platform and create a fair gold ecosystem
- Bots for banks: How will artificial intelligence change financial services?
- Codex Protocol Announces New Ecosystem Members Providing Services To Fine Arts Industry
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Setting a New Ecology for Digital Asset Circulation: AZEX’s Debut at World Blockchain Forum
- Industry Pioneers will Define How FinTech is Accelerating Digital Transformation of Banking at Finnovation South Africa 2018
- Annual General Meeting: Fraport Group Continues Its Successful Path
- Six reasons why blockchain is here to stay and how it will change the digital world.
- Erik Wilgenhof Plante joins Sequant Capital as Chief Compliance Officer
- Crown Agents Bank Appoints Richard Weald as its new CTO
- Is “services first” the new mantra of the cognitive world?
- MANAGING THE RISK OF REGULATION: HOW SELF-REGULATION COULD REINVIGORATE THE CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOM
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- THE ROYAL MINT ADDS SILVER AND PLATINUM TO SIGNATURE™ RANGE
- ULTIMATE FINANCE TO FUND PERISHABLES WITH NEW PRODUCT
- CANADIAN SECURITIES ADMINISTRATORS ISSUE GUIDANCE REGARDING CRYPTOCURRENCY OFFERINGS
- IP RIGHTS IN TECHNOLOGY – WHY IS IT IMPORTANT AND HOW TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS?
- IN LEAD UP TO ELECTION, THERESA MAY PLEDGES TO SAFEGUARD SQUARE MILE JOBS
- WHATSAPP INSIDER TRADING BRINGS GROWING DATA THREAT FOR FIRMS TO LIGHT
- BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ABU DHABI – THE MAIN FINTECH EVENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST REGION WILL TAKE PLACE IN UAE
- CYBER-SECURITY SPECIALIST POST-QUANTUM INVESTS IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TO FUEL ITS FINANCIAL MARKETS PUSH
- KATIE THOMSON, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION GENERAL COUNSEL, JOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER AS A PARTNER
- NEW INDUSTRY TALENT FOR NIU SOLUTIONS TEAM
- NIGERIA: CBN’S NEW EXCHANGE RATE GUIDELINES PUTS ECONOMY ON PATH TO RECOVERY BUT UNCERTAINTY TO PREVAIL
- USING CLOUD TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPLIANCE
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- FIVE REASONS WHY EVERY CONTACT CENTRE SHOULD HAVE A PCI DSS COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME IN PLACE
- BLOCKCHAIN BANKING: THE ASCENT OF A NEW METHOD OF TRANSACTING
- CurrencyFair Ltd
- AN INSIDE LOOK INTO THE BINARY OPTIONS WORLD – INTERVIEW IQ OPTION EUROPE LTD
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES COO & CRO JOHN LOVISOLO
- THE FOUR MEGATRENDS SHAPING THE FUTURE OF INVESTMENT BANKING IT NETWORKS
- TERAEXCHANGE SELECTS BITGO FOR ON-BLOCKCHAIN COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT OF FIRST REGULATED BITCOIN DERIVATIVES MARKETPLACE
- THE FUTURE OF CLEARING
- HAVE PATENTS REACHED A TRILLION-DOLLAR TIPPING POINT?
- AXIOMSL APPOINTS LOUIS MATRONE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF NORTH AMERICAN SALES
- DOING BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE- PRACTICAL STEPS TO ENSURING MAS COMPLIANCE
- FIDESSA EMPOWERS INVESTMENT MANAGERS WITH COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS WORKFLOW
- SUCCESS IN FOREX LIES IN SIMPLE TECHNICAL MECHANISMS
- BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE IN THE CLOUDS
- CAPLIN LAUNCHES DIRECT FX E-DISTRIBUTION SERVICE
- DEFENCE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS – HOW BANKS SHOULD COUNTER THE CYBER THREAT
- FOCUS ON FUNDS SAFETY
- Data discipline
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Yen and Forex analysis
- 10 advantages of Forex Options Trading
- Does the Swiss National Bank Possess the Willingness and Ability to Maintain a 1.20 Floor in EUR/CHF?
- 2012 – The Year of Indecision
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...