- Flexible working and finance: an unseized opportunity?
- How to Start a Hedge Fund?
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Mining Journal Select London 2018
- Third Seven Group Acquires Stake in UDIS Capital Partners
- Brickendon Achieves 300% Growth
- Investment Firm Fort LP Appoints Veteran Asset Management Executive Stuart Bohart as President
- Hedge Fund returns hit as baffling rules see margin costs skyrocket
- QUANT INSIGHT AUGMENTS QUANTITATIVE MACRO ANALYSIS WITH PREDATA GEOPOLITICAL PREDICTIVE RISK SIGNALS
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- THE SMART CUBE LAUNCHES TAILORED SECTOR-SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS AND APIONEERING INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM, AMPLIFI, TO ACCELERATE DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKING
- RAVENPACK OPENS ITS BIG DATA ANALYTICS PLATFORM TO FUNDAMENTAL INVESTORS
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: US DOLLAR IS KING
- SOFTENING IN GLOBAL ECONOMIC MOMENTUM CONTINUES
- ECONOMIC GROWTH BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE, WITH SOME SOFTENING IN MOMENTUM IN THE US AND UK
- INVESTOR SENTIMENT CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT CAUTIOUS IN THE LONG TERM
- MARKETS TO TAKE POSITIVE STANCE ON GROWTH-FRIENDLY US POLICY CHANGES
- BRICKENDON ANNOUNCES RECORD QUARTER
- GONE PHISHIN’
- FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS SUPPORTIVE TO FINANCIAL MARKETS AND CORPORATE EARNINGS
- IMPROVEMENT IN FINANCIAL CONDITIONS CAN CONTINUE, DRIVEN BY EXCESS LIQUIDITY, DOVISH CENTRAL BANKS, LOW INFLATION AND AN IMPROVING GLOBAL BACKDROP
- GLOBAL GROWTH SET TO BE POSITIVE AS CENTRAL BANKS ADOPT A MORE BALANCED TONE AND INFLATION RISKS REMAIN SHORT-LIVED
- MARKET OUTLOOK – JANUARY
- BLACK ART OR REALITY – PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE ANALYTICS FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR?
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- MARKET OUTLOOK – POST US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY ARE IMPROVING MODESTLY
- IMPLEMENTING MACHINE LEARNING: FIVE LESSONS FROM FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- #ANEWWAYTOINVEST #FINTECH #WISEALPHA
- MOVING TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE BANKING MODEL – THE RISE OF SMALLER RIVALS
- HEDGE CONNECTION’S GLOBAL FUND FORUM 2014 ANNOUNCES NEW GUEST SPEAKERS AND LEAD SPONSOR
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- INSTRUCTUS MARKETS: DE-MYSTIFYING THE FINANCIAL WORLD
- The rise of social media in trading
- Award Winners 2013
- Franklin Templeton Completes Purchase of Equity Stake In Alternatives Specialist Pelagos Capital.
- Stenham Launches New Credit and Healthcare Funds
- Commodity Trade Finance in Africa: Changes and Challenges
- DBS LAUNCHES FIRST-IN-TOWN DBS RMB INDEX FOR VVINNING ENTERPRISES
- Convertible Bond Funds
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- Success Tips about Forex market trading for Beginners, tips for trading
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Dodd-Frank, Basel III and Solvency II will continue to dominate global regulatory landscape in 2012 say Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...