- Factors for designing the perfect forecast
- How challenger banks have sparked a tectonic shift in tax technology
- The Case for Stablecoins in Growing Regions Around the Globe
- ZIVVER launches in the UK to help finance organisations prevent data leaks due to human error & comply with GDPR
- Online money transfers: honesty is the best policy, but are you getting a fair deal?
- More with less: The evolving state of the sales function within investment banks
- The future of the FX industry: more transparent?
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Banking on new thinking: Why the key to success is putting customers first
- Credit Insurance Industry to Face Biggest Challenges for a Decade in 2019, Tinubu Square Predicts
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- EY reports record global revenues of US$34.8b in 2018
- A new monetary system may be the answer to rising Brexit fears in British boardrooms
- Moneyhub secures FCA authorisation to enable payments and launches API gateway
- Financial Services: Time to put our bets on “simple”
- Navigating the minefields of the money transfer landscape
- Do GDPR and PSD2 go hand in hand?
- A summary of transfer pricing (TP) guidelines
- FairFX launches international business account for small businesses with global ambitions
- Ushering In a new Era of Agricultural Lending
- Duff & Phelps Appoints Ted Keen as the European Leader of Its Global Transfer Pricing Practice
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- InstaReM launches in the UK, determined to bottom out the market on behalf of consumers
- Deloitte: Transfer pricing should be top of agenda for all tax executives in 2018
- Industry opinion: Tapping into the potential of the millennial market
- Industry Leaders Define HowFinTech is Accelerating Positive Transformation of Banking in Africa
- IBFD Africa Tax Symposium comes to Kenya
- A summary of transfer pricing guidelines
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- Compuware ThruPut Manager Empowers Next-Generation IT Staff to Optimize Mainframe Batch Execution
- IS PSD2 ON COURSE TO TRANSFORM THE BANKING INDUSTRY?
- BUILDING THE WORLD’S MOST INCLUSIVE BANKING SERVICE
- Thinking of a profession as a pharmacist?
- FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS IN THE SEPA ZONE INCUR COSTS IN THE BILLIONS
- THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO VAT AT DELOITTE’S ANNUAL KSA TAX CONFERENCE
- DLA PIPER LAUNCHES MIDDLE EAST TAX PRACTICE
- PROTECTING YOUR BOTTOM LINE FROM CYBER RISKS
- POSITIONING GROWTH BUSINESSES TO OPTIMISE THE OUTCOME ON SALE
- ANAPLAN’S SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN ITS FINANCE BUSINESS CONTINUES WITH OVER 200 NEW GLOBAL CUSTOMERS
- EUROPE SHOULD RESIST MAKING UNILATERAL CHANGES TO TAX LAWS
- THE FUTURE OF LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- BRICKNODE LAUNCHES BRICKNODE FUND MANAGER FOR FUND ADMINISTRATION
- BRITS LOSING £600 MILLION PER YEAR IN EXCESSIVE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER FEES
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DOMINATING CROSS-BORDER M&A TAX LANDSCAPE
- ACUMENNET: A COMPREHENSIVE TREASURY SOLUTION FULLY INTEGRATED WITH FMS.NEXT AT DITTO BANK, FRANCE
- NEW GUIDANCE ON THE TAX TREATMENT OF INTRA-GROUP BACK TO BACK FINANCING ARRANGEMENTS
- SAYING GOODBYE TO BACK TO BACK LOANS AND WELCOMING TRANSFER PRICING REGULATIONS
- VAT AND GCC REGULATORY TAX REFORM AT DELOITTE’S 10TH ANNUAL MIDDLE EAST TAX CONFERENCE
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- SIMPLE TRANSPARENCY: WHY DISRUPTOR FINANCE BRANDS ARE WINNING CONSUMER TRUST.
- CYPRUS COMMITTED TO COUNTRY BY COUNTRY (“CBC”) REPORTING
- MAKING A SUCCESS OF OPEN BANKING
- APRICORN ANNOUNCES AEGIS SECURE KEY 3Z HARDWARE-ENCRYPTED FLASH DRIVE AND AEGIS CONFIGURATOR
- CASH IS STILL KING
- CURRENT GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS SECTOR
- DELOITTE: VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC BY 2018 TO SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT OPERATIONS
- HOW A TRUMP PRESIDENCY COULD IGNITE M&A ACTIVITY IN THE UK
- ATERA STRENGTHENS PLATFORM WITH SPLASHTOP INTEGRATION
- DELOITTE: DECLINING OIL PRICES THREATEN EXPANSION OF MIDDLE EAST AIRPORTS
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- THE BANKING IT LANDSCAPE
- WINNING COMBINATION OF NETSUITE AND BRONTO DELIVERS PERSONALIZED, OMNICHANNEL BRAND EXPERIENCES
- TECH MAHINDRA TO ACQUIRE TARGET GROUP – TO AUGMENT PLATFORM BPAAS OFFERINGS IN BFSI
- ECONOMIC LIQUIDITY STRESS MODELLING
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- SAXO PAYMENTS GIVES CORPORATE TREASURY DEPARTMENTS DIRECT ACCESS TO REAL-TIME FX TRADING AND PAYMENTS
- ISA INVESTORS COULD SAVE UP TO £230.25 A YEAR BY SWITCHING THE SAME £30K PORTFOLIO TO THE CHEAPEST FUND PLATFORM
- GLE GROUP ACQUIRES KINGSTON SMITH CONSULTING
- BASE EROSION PROFIT SHIFTING (BEPS)
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY AND THE CHALLENGES FOR ADOPTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- THE RIGHT PAYMENT MIX FOR BANKS
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- AVALARA ANNOUNCES MEHRDAD TALAIFAR AS VP OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES EMEA
- SHAVERS & BORROWERS
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- BETTER TOGETHER: THE FUTURE OF FINANCE IS COLLABORATION
- EC INVESTIGATES TRANSFER PRICING ARRANGEMENTS ON CORPORATE TAXATION IN LUXEMBOURG AND IRELAND
- INTERNATIONAL APPROACH TO COMBAT TAX AVOIDANCE BY MULTINATIONALS
- MAJORITY OF U.S. CORPORATE TAX PROFESSIONALS SUPPORT CLOSING LOOPHOLES WHILE LOWERING CORPORATE TAX RATE, ACCORDING TO THOMSON REUTERS SURVEY
- TRANSFERWISE LAUNCHES STOP HIDDEN FEES CAMPAIGN
- ANAPLAN LAUNCHES APP HUB—THE FIRST-EVER APP COMMUNITY FOR ENTERPRISE PLANNING
- SIX ESSENTIALS OF NEGOTIATING THE BEST PRICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- TAXAND NETHERLANDS HAS ANNOUNCED THAT SUSAN RAAIJMAKERS, HAS JOINED THE FIRM’S TAX PRACTICE AS A PARTNER
- BEPS PLANS AIM TO TILT BALANCE OF POWER FURTHER TOWARDS TAX AUTHORITIES BUT PROGRESS IS MOVING AT GLACIAL SPEED
- TAXAND AND IBFD LAUNCH 2014 GLOBAL GUIDE TO TRANSFER PRICING
- BRAZILIAN FIRM BEXCELL AUDITORES INDEPENDENTES JOINS PRAXITY
- THE EU TAKES A STAND ON TAXATION OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- ‘PATH SOLUTIONS’ CUTTING-EDGE ISLAMIC BANKING TECHNOLOGIES’
- THE TRANSFER PRICING MELTING POT
- TAX CONSCIOUSNESS AND TRUST IN INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING: THE SUBSTANCE OF THE MATTER
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- FE LAUNCHES RETAIL INVESTMENT PLATFORM TRUSTNET DIRECT
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- Islamic Finance Technology
- CROWD-FUNDING IS NOT CHILD’S PLAY
- Transforming Payments to Reduce Risk and Increase Visibility
- ACCOUNT SWITCHING: CHALLENGE OR OPPORTUNITY?
- FORTIFYING THE CYPRIOT FUNDS’ LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION’S PROPOSED SWIPE FEES WILL HURT CONSUMERS
- BMO CAPITAL MARKETS, SERVICING THE GROWING NEEDS OF CLIENTS
- BUILDING TRANSPARENCY IN THE CURRENCY SPACE
- “WHAT IS YOUR SUBSTANCE, WHEREOF ARE YOU MADE”?
- PF2: Plus ca change …a new approach to public private partnerships?
- TURNING YOUR HOBBY INTO AN ONLINE BUSINESS
- Providing personalised banking with the right technology
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Implications of the Vickers Report for Management Information in Banks
- Does Your Foreign Exchange Advisor Have Global Reach?
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Kenya at a Tipping Point for Robust Growth Driven by the Telecommunications Revolution
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...