- Green & Social Impact Bonds and Environmental Swaps
- The Saudi oil attacks symbolise a new age of oil market uncertainty
- AI in Finance: can banks get smarter?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- How long does it take to get tax refund
- Securities lending 2.0: bringing the sharing economy to capital markets
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Investing in Indonesia with Sucorinvest Asset Management
- What Does Rising Interest Rates Mean to your bottom line
- Creating income from Art – finding smart ways to release new funds
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- 5 Marketing strategies for financial industries
- Data holds the key to smart decision-making
- Fast Blockchains as a Core of New Banking Technologies
- CSDR: how penalties and mandatory buy-ins will hit banks
- Ecometrica triples profits in record-breaking year
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Gordon Bloor appointed divisional CEO of Source: StatPro
- Paragon Group expands its UK footprint with the acquisition of St Ives plc Managed Service division SIMS
- Shelter in the storm: Europe’s smaller airlines face new round of consolidation
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- What is Gross Income?
- Hermes: Turkey’s election: a case for cautious optimism?
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- New analysis on Swedbank
- Romspen Mortgage Investment Fund Announces 2017 Results
- New analysis on Svenska Handelsbanken
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- 4finance Holding S.A. Reports Results For The Three Months Ending
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- The SEC Continues Its Regulatory Focus on Advisory Fees and Expenses
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Rasmala Trade Finance Fund crosses $250 million
- ATRADIUS TOTAL REVENUES EUR 1,837.2 MILLION, UP 5.1% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES
- ASSYSTEM S.A. ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS
- BOND MARKET BLUES
- DATA PROFESSIONALS WASTE 50 PERCENT OF TIME ON UNSUCCESSFUL OR REPEATED DATA EFFORTS, COSTING ORGANISATIONS MILLIONS
- What to invest in now?
- THE END OF ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT AS WE KNOW IT: RADICAL CHANGES TO THE SOURCING, MASTERING AND DISTRIBUTION OF FINANCIAL DATA
- WHY THE BEST FRAUD-PREVENTION DATA IS A TWO-WAY STREET
- FORESIGHT LAUNCHES NEW INFRASTRUCTURE INCOME FUND
- ARGUING THE CASE FOR FINANCE EFFICIENCY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY
- FINANCIAL ADVISERS BACK UK INFRASTRUCTURE TO COUNTER MARKET HEADWINDS
- HPD LAUNCHES CREDIT INSURANCE INTEGRATION
- “MUNIFIN” IN HELSINKI IS SUCCESSFULLY ADVANCING ITS COMPETITIVE OFFERING WITH ACUMEN TREASURY PLATFORM
- COUPA HIRES CHANDAR PATTABHIRAM AS CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- THE UK’S INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE: HOW WILL WE FUND IT?
- Banking In Egypt with QNB ALAHLI
- MAKING TIME FOR SUCCESS: THE ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING ONLINE PAYMENTS FOR SMES
- CHAMBERS-RECOGNIZED TAX PRO JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- WHAT INVESTORS SHOULD CONSIDER AHEAD OF THE UPCOMING FRENCH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
- THE US HAS GONE FROM TRAILBLAZER TO STRAGGLER IN PROMOTING TRANSPARENCY – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE OIL MARKET?
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- HƯU TRÍ VỮNG NGHIỆP” – PENSION PRODUCT
- CURRENT BANKING TRENDS IN MACEDONIA
- STERLING WEAKENS, BUT IT’S NOT ALL BAD NEWS
- THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE BANK OF ENGLAND’S INTEREST RATE CUT & HOW TO GENERATE INCOME IN A LOW INTEREST RATE ENVIRONMENT
- FOUR POST-BREXIT REGULATORY CONSIDERATIONS
- WEEKLY DIGEST: A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS!
- FINANCIAL MARKETS BIGGEST THREAT IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY
- THE WORLD’S FIRST ONLINE MARKETPLACE WHERE INVESTORS CAN LEND TO LARGE BRITISHCORPORATES RAISES £594,000 ON CROWDCUBE TO COMPETE IN MARKETPLACE LENDING SPACE
- DEATH OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES GOLIATHS? NOT THIS TIME, DAVID…
- BARRON AVERY NAMED LEADER OF BAKERHOSTETLER’S GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS TEAM
- FROM SAFETY TO PROFIT TOOL: COLLATERAL OPTIMIZATION
- NEW INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT PLATFORM LAUNCHES IN THE UK
- ARE BANKS LOSING OUT TO THE NEW GUYS?
- BAO VIET LIFE CORPORATION – THE BEST LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY VIETNAM 2015
- ALTERNATIVE FINANCE CREATES NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR HALF OF UK SMES
- MILBANK ADVISES UNDERWRITERS IN $5 BILLION OFFERING OF BONDS AND SUKUK CERTIFICATES BY LEADING MALAYSIA OIL & GAS COMPANY PETRONAS
- THE POTENTIAL EFFECTS OF DEFLATION IN THE EUROZONE
- EULER HERMES FINISHES 2014 WITH GOOD RESULTS
- DEPLOYING CASH MANAGEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LATAM MARKET
- A LOW OIL PRICE AND A SILVER LINING FOR SOUTH AFRICA AT LAST
- EULER HERMES 2014 NINE-MONTH RESULTS – MAINTAINING MOMENTUM
- EULER HERMES UPGRADES 11 COUNTRIES RISK RATINGS
- AMENDMENTS TO THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
- AKTIF BANK CHOOSES EARTHPORT FOR EFFICIENT INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
- CYPRUS’ CREDIT WORTHINESS CHANGED TO POSITIVE BY MOODY’S
- MILBANK REPRESENTS FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS IN $850 MILLION HIGH-YIELD OFFERING
- FUNDING FOR UK MID-MARKET COMPANIES: CHANGE IS AFOOT
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS – GATEWAY TO EUROPE
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS
- NATO ‘PUBLIC’ CONSULTATION ON TRANSATLANTIC BOND NEEDS TO FOCUS ON TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- THE AUDIO CHALLENGE
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- How the USA and its Dodd Frank Reform can learn from call recording legislation in the UK
- Driving growth in the financial sector through emerging markets
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Financing the Mining Sector in Canada Norton Rose
- How effective is Europe’s fiscal union policy?
- Is Italy facing a tax-burden?
- Different types of Bonds
- Global Challenges in 2012
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- European Debt Crisis Review
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Statement by the EC, ECB, and IMF on the Review Mission to Ireland
- AXA Wealth sales rise 48 per cent driven by strong platform and investment sales
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...