- Can Small Firms Really Stay Compliant?
- Cities Worth Visiting for an Immersive Experience Out of the Ordinary
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- Essential Tips That Will Help You Buy a Home in Your 40s
- Pipedrive launches new Platinum Plan to support fast-scaling sales teams
- How a strategic office design can affect the wellbeing and productivity of employees
- Should Britain be working throughout August?
- The future of investment research
- Is clarity emerging for UK banks’ Brexit contingency planning?
- How to save on your energy bill?
- Should backup be well and truly archived within financial services?
- Think Next: Microsoft for Startups China Enables Chinese Innovations to “Go Global” and Overseas Innovations to “Go China”
- European expansion for Google partner RedBrain
- DATx Brings the Blockchain Revolution to Digital Advertising
- Nine out of ten workers are ‘financially sleepwalking’ into retirement
- Ceramic Pro Partners With Carfax To Protect Vehicle Values
- How Data Can Help Manage Regulatory Risk
- BBVA selects IPsoft to automate its customer support services with artificial intelligence technology
- Natixis Payments and TransferWise announce a partnership
- UK Firms Still Have Eyes on Europe, Despite Brexit
- Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market to Surpass $25 bn by 2024 – Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Disruptive Megatrends Necessitate a New Social Contract for Retirement
- Token Enables Bank Direct Payments for Paymentworld
- Automotive Usage-based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2018-2028 – Visiongain Report
- TechSee Named a 2018 “Cool Vendor” by Gartner Vendors chosen are innovating and impacting the CRM Customer Service and Support domain
- Leading pharmaceutical wholesaler agrees £8m funding with Bibby Financial Services
- Calculated Risk: The Insurance Sector Is Choosing InsurTech Collaboration Over Competition in a Bid to Innovate
- Carl Icahn And Darwin Deason Release Open Letter To Xerox Shareholders
- Is the Restaurant Sector Struggling with Hunger Pains?
- Increasingly Flexible Working Patterns Drive Up It And Technology Spend Across Europe
- INFINIDAT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC CLOUD AND DATA PROTECTION PRODUCT LINES
- GET YOUR SHELF CONNECTED – RETAILERS THAT IGNORE NEXT-GENERATION CLOUD TECHNOLOGY WILL PAY A HEAVY PRICE
- FOR BANKS, THE TIME TO UTILITIZE WAS YESTERDAY
- SERVICENOW 2018 SECURITY PREDICTIONS: AUTOMATION, BOARDROOMS AND GDPR
- Digital Banking Innovation
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA FEATURED DISCUSSIONS ON THE NATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN STRATEGY AND CRYPTOCURRENCY LEGISLATION
- FERRATUM GROUP LAUNCHES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH THOMAS COOK MONEY
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA TO DISCUSS CRYPTOCURRENCY REGULATION AND NATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN POLICY
- DEVOPS: FRIEND OR FOE TO FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONALS?
- SPANISH CRISIS COULD BE TIP OF EURO ICEBERG
- THE SEVEN WONDERS OF AUTOMATIC DIGITAL RECORDING AND SESSION REPLAY
- MITEK ACQUIRES ICAR, STRENGTHING ITS POSITION AS A GLOBAL LEADER IN DIGITAL IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- PUTTING THE PAST INTO THE CLOUD: INTEGRATING LEGACY SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS
- TO UNDERPIN PROGRAMME SUCCESS, LOOK FIRST TO YOUR EXECUTIVE SPONSORS
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR RISK PROFILE
- LIFE SCIENCES PATENT ATTORNEY JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- HOW C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES CAN LEAD THE WAY IN CYBERSECURITY
- ROYAL ALBERT WHARF RESIDENTS MAKE MEMORIES AT COMMUNITY EVENT
- HOW TO OVERCOME FEAR OF CHANGE AND INCREASE BUSINESS EFFICIENCY
- CHECKOUT QUEUES – SOON TO BE A THING OF THE PAST?
- CROWDSTRIKE EXTENDS FALCON PLATFORM WITH ENHANCED CLOUD AND DATA CENTRE COVERAGE
- DEVERE TO “EXTENSIVELY DEVELOP” IN EUROPE; JAMES GREEN, NEW HEAD OF THE REGION
- RETAILCURE – NEW CREDIT UNION OFFERS RESPONSIBLE CREDIT AND SAVINGS PRODUCTS TO RETAIL INDUSTRY EMPLOYEES
- RESEARCH SHOWS IMPROVED GDPR READINESS, BUT 62% OF BUSINESSES STILL AT HIGH RISK OF NON-COMPLIANCE FINES
- GROWING GLOBAL INTEREST IN OPEN TICKETING STANDARDS’ DRIVES OSPT ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP BOOST
- HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY PREPARE YOUR COMPANY FOR A SALE IN JUST 12 MONTHS!
- MAX VERSTAPPEN AND EXACT PROLONG THEIR PARTNERSHIP
- APS FINANCIAL AND TAXASSIST ACCOUNTANTS OFFER SME CUSTOMERS THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE
- PEUGEOT INSTINCT CONCEPT HINTS AT AUTONOMOUS FUTURE
- INTELLECT SEEC AND SAFETY COMPASS AIMS AT ENHANCING WORKPLACE SAFETY
- BANKING COMPLIANCE AND BIG DATA: IS IT WORKING?
- WALKING IN YOUR CLIENTS’ SHOES: HOW TO DELIVER A ‘SUPERIOR CLIENT EXPERIENCE’ IN ASSET MANAGEMENT
- INSIDE LIBERTEX
- UK BLACK FRIDAY GROWTH PREDICTED TO SURPASS UNITED STATES, REVEALS GLOBAL ONLINE RETAIL ANALYSIS
- WORKDAY CONTINUES MOMENTUM ACROSS EUROPE
- HOW MILLENNIALS ARE LEADING THE CHARGE ON DIGITAL PAYMENT ADOPTION
- THE FUTURE OF WORKING: NISSAN E-NV200 WORKSPACE IS THE WORLD’S FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC MOBILE OFFICE
- IGTB’S PAYMENTS SERVICES HUB – FAQ
- OVER TWO-THIRDS OF BUSINESSES AT RISK OF FALLING FOUL OF NEW EU DATA PROTECTION LAWS
- INTUIT ANNOUNCES NEW UPDATES TO QUICKBOOKS SELF-EMPLOYED AND LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH ETSY
- HEADS OF FIXED INCOME TRADING AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT FROM APAC’S TOP BUY SIDE FIRMS WILL MEET TO EVALUATE NEW ETRADING PLATFORMS IN SEPTEMBER
- SAGE LIVE MOVES TO SALESFORCE LIGHTNING AS PART OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- THE MOBILE REVOLUTION IS HERE – IT JUST HASN’T BEEN IMPLEMENTED
- AON HEALTH SURVEY SHOWS 93% OF EMEA EMPLOYERS SEE A CORRELATION BETWEEN HEALTH AND EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
- THE STATE OF FINTECH IN PHILIPPINES: 3 NOTABLE EXAMPLES
- ISGN PARTNERS WITH NETDIRECTOR TO FACILITATE SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF ITS TEMPO™ DEFAULT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- HOW RETAIL BANKS CAN BETTER CAPITALISE ON OUR SMARTPHONE ADDICTION
- 4 STEPS TO BOOST YOUR MCOMMERCE STRATEGY THROUGH PAYMENTS
- IT’S HIGH TIME TRADITIONAL BANKS JOINED THE DIGITAL AGE AND STARTED COMPETING IN THE CLOUD
- TWENGA SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES ENHANCED GROWTH PLAN AND TARGETS TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL 2016
- DON’T LET INFORMATION IGNORANCE TURN YOUR DATA DREAM INTO A NIGHTMARE
- VAT’S FUTURE
- THE KEY TO CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE; IT’S ALL IN THE ANALYTICS
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- RETIREMENT IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK FOR IT
- SHAVERS & BORROWERS
- DITCH THE GREY SKIES AND SOAK UP SOME SUN ON THESE TERRIFIC TERRACES
- HOW TO DRESS (YOUR PROPERTY) FOR SUCCESS – TOP TIPS FROM TAYLOR WIMPEY ESPAÑA
- COMMENTS ON TODAY’S AUTUMN STATEMENT BY TOM ELLIOTT
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CREDIT CARD DATA THEFT
- TELEFÓNICA GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SELECTS FORTINET TO SECURE ITS LARGEST CONSOLIDATED DATA CENTRE IN EUROPE
- FUJITSU MANUFACTURES 8,500 ATMS FOR CAIXABANK IN MÁLAGA, SPAIN
- PLANVIEW REVEALS HOW TOP PERFORMING ORGANISATIONS ARE MASTERING THE RESOURCE DILEMMA BASED ON FINDINGS FROM THE 2014 RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CAPACITY PLANNING BENCHMARK STUDY
- ALL RELIGIONS WELCOME IN AGILE SDLC NIRVANA
- CAIXABANK REACH AN AGREEMENT WITH THE UNIVERSITY POMPEU FABRA AND THE CISI TO CERTIFY THE TRAINING OF 5,000 DIRECTORS AND PERSONAL BANKING MANAGERS
- MALWARE THREAT GROWS, BUT IT’S NOT ‘GAMEOVER’ YET
- VIRTUAL WALLET WARS
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- SIMON FEATHERSTONE – BIBBY FINANCIAL SERVICES
- THE DIRECTOR’S GUIDE TO CONSUMING CLOUD SIMPLY AND SAFELY
- H2 2013 SAW DEAL VALUES CONTINUE TO RISE IN EUROPEAN BUY & BUILD
- SURVEY FINDS ENTERPRISES ACROSS EMEA INCREASING INVESTMENT IN BUSINESS APPLICATIONS – BUT “TRANSFORMER” COMPANIES FAR OUTPACE OTHERS IN ACHIEVING DESIRED IMPACT
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- NEW INVOICING REGULATIONS SET TO END PAPER INVOICING
- TWO-THIRDS OF CIOS BELIEVE LOOMING MAINFRAME SKILLS SHORTAGE WILL HURT THEIR BUSINESS
- SAVE MONEY BY BUYING MATERIALS IN BULK
- IT OUTSOURCING DRIVERS AND LOCATIONS
- 20 TIPS TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM & HOW TO GET STARTED
- Solforex – Outstanding Forex Trading Solutions
- TOP WAYS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- CONSUMERS ARE PUSHING THE BANKING BOUNDARIES – BUT ARE THE BANKS READY?
- Europeans Are More Likely Now to Switch Banks and Use Alternative Sources of Credit Bankers Report in FICO-Efma Survey
- Rule Financial expands Domain Group with Catherine Houston as a Principal Consultant
- Fonetic Announces Global Launch of Dodd-Frank and MiFID Trading Record Keeping Compliance Solution
- The Italian Real Estate Market – Lifestyle Investment
- How can technology help win over the Basel III sceptics?
- Ready for revival
- The Stress cycle: How to avoid by managing stress in the crunch times
- How the financial sector is moving towards the latest communication channels and how it benefits them
- Why The Obama win is good news for the Stockmarket in the long run
- Insuring your industry against legacy systems
- Why a CVA can be the best option for insolvent companies
- Replacing Your Boiler Needn’t be a Chore
- Are we due an “Austerity Program” in IT Security Management?
- The growth of e-commerce in Financial Services prompts new expert partnerships to be formed
- SENIOR APPOINTMENTS SUPPORT CONTINUED GROWTH AT CARTRAWLER
- Gibraltar moves to attract ex-pat pensions after UK tax deal
- Make the most out of every opportunity with mobile ECM
- Expat wealth will be robust in 2012, says deVere Group
- Metal thefts and threat to plastics industry – what it means for businesses
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...