- “Leaving LIBOR Behind” – How to Transition Safely and Securely to Risk-free Rate Benchmarks
- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Online money transfers: honesty is the best policy, but are you getting a fair deal?
- The future of the FX industry: more transparent?
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Binary.com: The story of the Bull and the Bear
- How digitalizing voice brokerage could help fix our Money Markets
- A New Dimension For Financial Institution’s War on Cybercrime
- Volopa launches new contactless multi-currency prepaid cards designed to save money for consumers and businesses when spending abroad
- India Post Payments Bank Deploys FSS Payment Stack to Scale Financial Inclusion
- How Banks And Credit Unions Make Money
- Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Closes New $300 Million Credit Facility
- Frontclear Facilitates a Landmark Transaction With State Bank Mongolia, EBRD and ING Bank
- Thomson Reuters Benchmark Services Limited Authorized as a Benchmark Administrator by FCA under the EU Benchmarks Regulation (EU BMR)
- Research predicts increased outsourcing of payment processing
- Infosys Finacle to Power Santander UK’s International Cash Management System
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- The Evolution of International Money Transfers – From Barter to Bitcoins
- Why Data Centres are a Critical Link in the Blockchain
- Payment Operator in Western Balkans Uses IBM Cloud Private to Drive its Digital Transformation
- OANDA EXCHANGE API APP NOW AVAILABLE ON MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
- OANDA PARTNERS WITH DELL BOOMI™ TO PROVIDE SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF RATES API WITH MAJOR ERP SYSTEMS
- OANDA LAUNCHES REAL-TIME SPOT FX RATES API FOR TREASURY AND FINTECH APPLICATIONS
- NEW NETTING INITIATIVE ADDRESSES $10 TRILLION-PER-DAY INTERBANK PAYMENTS FLOWS
- FAMILY BANK IN KENYA DEPLOYS ACUMENNET FOR ITS TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS
- HOW BANKS CAN MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY IN 2018
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: A HARD LOOK AT THE DATA
- WELCOME TO THE “FINTECH CIRCUS” – COMING SOON TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!
- MONACO CARD PROGRAM RECEIVES GREEN LIGHT
- SIX SECURITIES SERVICES ADDS US EQUITY AND FIXED INCOME SECURITIES ON THE CO:RE TRADING PLATFORM
- BLOOMBERG LAUNCHES NEW RMB BOND SUITE FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- DECEPTION IN DEFENCE OF THE DOLLAR
- FIME SUPPORTS BKM TO DEVELOP TURKEY’S FIRST DOMESTIC PAYMENT SCHEME
- PAYMENTS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- ITG COMPLETES TCA INTEGRATION WITH FX CONNECT COMBINES FX COUNTERPARTY MANAGEMENT WITH BEST EXECUTION MEASUREMENT
- YELLEN AT JACKSON HOLE: WE’RE GETTING CLOSER
- NIGERIA: CBN’S NEW EXCHANGE RATE GUIDELINES PUTS ECONOMY ON PATH TO RECOVERY BUT UNCERTAINTY TO PREVAIL
- CITY POLICY CHAIRMAN SPEAKS ON EUROPEAN OFF SHORE RMB MARKET
- PAVING THE WAY IN KENYAN REPO MARKETS
- ZENITH BANK’S UNIQUE ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS: THE CUSTOMER’S DELIGHT
- BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY: THE FINANCIAL SERVICES IT ENTERPRISE AWAITS?
- THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY AND THE CHALLENGES FOR ADOPTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- NATIONAL ITMX AND VOCALINK SIGN EXCLUSIVE LETTER OF INTENT TO JOINTLY IDENTIFY OPTIONS FOR DELIVERING NATIONAL MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICES IN THAILAND
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- CAUTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY WITH GOLD LIQUIDITY
- What Banks Can Learn From Antivirus Companies About Fighting Financial Crime
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- A WAY OUT FOR THE NIGERIAN NAIRA KNOCK DOWN
- BANK PAYMENT OBLIGATION MAKES ITS DEBUT
- CFH CLEARING MOVES TRADING ENGINE TO EQUINIX’S LONDON SLOUGH DATA CENTRE
- BANDHAN, INDIA’S LARGEST MICROFINANCE INSTITUTION, ACCELERATES FINANCIAL INCLUSION WITH FIS
- PAUL JACKSON JOINS CFH CLEARING AS HEAD OF SALES
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW INTERVIEW WITH DAVID COONEY OF MFX COMPASS
- 42 FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDES LIQUIDITY TO FILL THE VOID
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- CFH CLEARING FOCUSES ON GROWTH IN TURKEY
- MahiFX Launches MFX Compass e-FX Suite for Banks
- CFH SYSTEMS OPENS IN HONG KONG
- URGENCY: SEPA COMPLIANCE. AND THEN WHAT?
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- GOLD-I DEVELOPS UNIQUE B-BOOK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR CLEARVISION BY CFH CLEARING
- iSTRAT INTEGRATES INTO CLEARVISION BY CFH CLEARING
- ECN/STP TRADING WITH FXFAIR
- INTERTRADER DIRECT
- CFH CLEARING PREPARES FOR FURTHER GROWTH BY APPOINTING FXECOSYSTEM AS CONNECTIVITY PROVIDER
- INTRODUCING INTERTRADER DIRECT: A GROUND BREAKING SPREAD BETTING AND CFD PROVIDER
- GKFX ECN AND THE UNIQUE SERVICE OF TRADE SETTINGS
- THE MOBILE CHALLENGE: MAKING PAYMENTS SECURE
- CFH CLEARING LAUNCHES CLEARVISION TO TAKE LEADING BROKERS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES: TAKING CARE OF THE ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN OF PAYMENTS
- BUILDING TRANSPARENCY IN THE CURRENCY SPACE
- TRADENCY AND CFH CLEARING FORM A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Midpoint launches new online Foreign Currency Exchange service for Businesses & Individuals
- Alphabetical List of Forex Brokers
- List of Forex Brokers in the US
- List of Stock Exchanges in Europe
- List of Stock Exchanges in Asia
- Gold-i Launches MT4 White Label with Pure Interbank Liquidity
- Interest Rate Strategy CNH: RQFII will not deplete offshore liquidity
- Beware The Forex Trading Scam
- Why You Should Try Trading Forex
- Leading claims management firm launches All Square Treasury following FSA announcement
- The interbank market from EXNESS
- The future for the financial services industry will be a more regulated one
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Top 10 tips on surviving an economic crisis
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK B.S.C. REPORTS PROFIT FOR NINE MONTHS OF $84.6 MILLION
- Inflation and interest rates – this time it’s different
- The Japanese Intervention: A Tale of Two Economies
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...