- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- How much rent can you afford?
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Lithium Market Value is Set to Increase With the Demand for Li-Ion Batteries
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2017
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- Xero Delivers Operating Revenue of $407M, 1.4M Subscribers, Achieves Positive EBITDA of $26M, and Operating Cash Flow of $41M
- BREXIT WOES FOR UK MORTGAGE MARKET AS LENDING SLOWS, SAYS GLOBALDATA
- THE NOTTINGHAM REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- THE SAGE GROUP PLC DISPOSAL OF NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENTS BUSINESS
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- EXCHANGE BECOMES INSTITUTIONALISED: FINTECH DEBITOS OPENS DEBT MARKET FOR TRANSACTION ADVISORS
- DELOITTE IDENTIFIES 14 BUSINESS IMPACTS OF A CYBERATTACK
- BREXIT WOULD RESULT IN TWO MORE YEARS OF AUSTERITY, IFS WARNS
- Banking in Macedonia
- BAKERHOSTETLER EXPANDS BUSINESS AND ENERGY PRACTICES
- INNOVATIVE NEW LENDER TARGETS FINANCE & INSURANCE COMPANIES
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- A new Fiscal Treaty – and now what? The Danish Economic Affairs Minister urges countries to ‘take their promises home’.
- Is ‘cease to trade’ the real factor behind falling insolvency stats?
- European Debt Crisis Review
- Two economic powerhouses: The continuing rise of Sino-African trade
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...