The Elite Summit is the premium forum bringing top tier buyers and sellers together. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the summit offers the independent advisers of wealthy private investors and international fund and asset managers an intimate environment for focused discussion of the key new drivers shaping wealth management asset allocations.
The Elite Summit will take place from 11-13 June 2018 at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, in Montreux, Switzerland.
The most professional and exclusive business events for Private Wealth Managers (PWM) globally! We have a solid record of excellence in leading private wealth management events in North America, Europe and Asia.
- A very closed and private network, PWM rely on networking, word-of-mouth and referrals to find clients or partners. Cera Research in 2012 found that 70% of all private wealth managers will only do business with outside collaborators face to face. This hasn’t changed since the research was done. If anything, even more wealth managers want to be doing face to face meetings.
- Marcus Evans Summits concentrates best practice learning in the programme sessions, customised exploration of financial products and services in the 1-2-1’s
- The most secure, exclusive and productive networking experience – programme sessions focused on best practices, not sales pitches, from peers, UHNWI and experts in the industry!
- Coffee breaks, lunches and dinner reception offer additional networking time with the delegation for ultimate access to peers and expert knowledge in a much closed industry.
Some of our Key Speakers:
- Todd Benjamin, Former Financial Editor, CNN International
- Arthur C. Salzer, Executive Director, CEO & CIO, Northland Wealth Management
- Juan Carlos Lara, President, Point5 Family office
- Günter Ehweiner, Head of Family Office, Family Office for Prof. Dr. h.c. Roland Berger
- Sebastien Villevet, Head of European Investments, House of Hiranandani
- Raimund Kamp, Managing Partner, Guidato Family Office
And many more…
Jun 11 2018 – Jun 13 2018
Fairmont Le Montreux Palac