- IPO: why go public?
- Lloyd’s syndicate and Previse collaborate to tackle slow invoice payments through new AI-enabled insurance category
- Half Of British Adults Struggling With Debt
- Reata Announces Presentations at the 56th Congress of the European Renal Association and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
- Financial marketing: three ways to ensure that your global content strategy pays off
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Investing in Turkey
- Careful spending, not high wage, helps avoid financial mess
- Government targets Limited Partnerships in money laundering clampdown
- Unexplained wealth orders, what you can do if one lands on you
- Big tech moves in on financial services, and it’s marketers who will be squaring up for the fight
- Simplifying IT Complexity in the Public Sector
- What is conventional financing?
- SEC chairman wants to open private markets to Main Street. That includes cryptocurrencies
- Prodsight attracts seed funding to hire new staff and refine product
- Scope assigns AAA (AMR) to Allianz Global Investors in management overlay services
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- How to start a cleaning business
- Smart Cities: Embracing the Urban Data Economy
- Why Banks Shouldn’t Be in Denial About DDoS Attacks
- What is term life insurance?
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- Equinix Enhances Government Solutions with Integration of Terremark Federal Group
- BMO Financial Group Partners with Conferma to Bring Virtual Card Benefits to Travel and Entertainment Corporate Clients
- Scope Ratings refines sovereign methodology to sharpen its fundamentals-based approach
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- ASSA ABLOY Reports One-off Costs in Second Quarter Earnings
- Genworth and Oceanwide Extend Merger Agreement
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $40 Million in HUD Financing for Group of Diverse Healthcare Facilities
- DADI Integrates Verasity’svDaf Technology Into Its Decentralized Network for Hyper Distribution
- Experian secures FCA accreditation to supply Open Banking and PSD2 services
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States Completes Review of Proposed China Oceanwide and Genworth Financial Transaction
- Early 2019 insurance rates highlight a need for benefit alternatives
- Four psychological reasons why we find it hard to save
- Vertafore Adds Property & Casualty Proposal Capabilities to AMS360
- Hong Kong’s Rising Affluent Yearns for Information and Insights to Globally Diversify Investment Portfolio
- Scope reviews for possible upgrade the long-term ratings of RBS Group entities (Issuer Rating at A-)
- IR35: The Meltdown
- Unison Survey Reveals more than 1 in 5 American Home Buyers Would Give Up Their Right to Vote for Down Payment Assistance
- How much rent can you afford?
- A Class Waiver Can Be A Condition of Employment
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Why cavity wall insulation is the new PPI
- Scope reviews for possible upgrade Danske Bank’s A+ Issuer Rating
- DPOrganizer launches its one-of-a kind Transparency Widget to help make GDPR compliance easier
- Top Ten It Security Predictions
- Scope affirms A+ rating of Barclays Bank PLC and assigns A+ ratings to group and ring-fenced bank
- The Future of Cybersecurity is in the Cloud
- SME owners need a year’s financial buffer to feel safe: despite existing debts
- Industry Leaders Define HowFinTech is Accelerating Positive Transformation of Banking in Africa
- Allpay Limited and ClearBank® join forces to transform the UK prepaid and bill payments market
- SUPERCARERS CLOSES £3.8M INVESTMENT ROUND ON JOURNEY TO CHANGING CARE SECTOR FOR GOOD
- FINCA TRAILBLAZES DIGITAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION DRIVE IN TANZANIA
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- “MCMAFIA” CRIMINALS TARGET SOLICITORS DURING PROPERTY BUYS,WARNS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING EXPERTS
- NUANCE HITS BIOMETRIC BOOM; REACHES MILESTONE IN ADOPTION OF AUTHENTICATION AND FRAUD PREVENTION SOLUTIONS
- ADVANTECH OPENS EXPANDED EUROPEAN SERVICE CENTER IN EINDHOVEN TO DRIVE INDUSTRY 4.0 GROWTH
- APEXX RAISES $4M IN INITIAL SEED ROUND
- THE BANKING INDUSTRY NEEDS TO ACCELERATE ITS EMBRACE OF THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- SMES MISSING OUT ON A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR BANK
- LONDON MOST EXPENSIVE CITY FOR SEARCH MARKETERS
- ICO, BANKING, ENERGY, HEALTHCARE, RETAIL AND E-GOV AS THE BLOCKCHAIN TRENDIEST AREAS TO BE DISCUSSED AT BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ABU DHABI
- SANDOZ PROPOSED BIOSIMILAR ADALIMUMAB MATCHES REFERENCE BIOLOGIC IN TERMS OF EFFICACY AND SAFETY IN LONG-TERM STUDY
- SOPRA STERIA PARTNERS WITH WALLET.SERVICES TO DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION
- OIL MARKET: THE OUTLOOK FOR THE REST OF 2017
- GDPR: DIGITAL AGENCY OUTLINES WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO BE DOING NOW
- THE NOTTINGHAM REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- THE ITALIAN INTERIOR MINISTRY ACCELERATES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITH IT MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS FROM CA TECHNOLOGIES
- IRELAND UNLOCKS UK FINANCIAL SERVICES GROWTH IN NEW REGULATORY LANDSCAPES
- WHY TRAVEL FIRMS ARE FEELING THE PRESSURE OF CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS
- SLEEPCOGNI RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING TO CONTINUE THEIR QUEST TO IMPROVE SLEEP SCIENCE
- STROOCK HOSTS FORUM ON FOREIGN INVESTMENT AND NATIONAL SECURITY UNDER TRUMP
- SANDOZ PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS ADALIMUMAB AND INFLIXIMAB ACCEPTED FOR REGULATORY REVIEW BY THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY
- SEAT VR CAR HANDOVER GIVES GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE FOR RED BULL
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- PSD2 – BY JOHN HARVIE, A DIRECTOR WITHIN PROTIVITI’S PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PRACTICE
- UNITED KINGDOM’S FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY SELECTS COGNIZANT AS STRATEGIC PARTNER TO TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PORTFOLIO AND QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESSES
- CLEARBANK® MAKES UK BANKING HISTORY – FIRST NEW CLEARING BANK IN OVER 250 YEARS
- PR AGENCY OWNER PLEDGES TO SUBSIDISE EMPLOYEES’ EU MEMBERSHIP
- ONE IN FIVE LANDLORDS FACE ‘FOUR MONTH OR MORE’ WAIT FOR TENANT
- SEVEN OUT OF TEN MARKETERS WORKING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITISE SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- COMMODITIES: WHAT GOES DOWN MUST COME UP
- COULD GREATER USE OF DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENTS IMPROVE THE SFO’S PERFORMANCE?
- SWEDBANK CHOOSES MISYS FOR LENDING TRANSFORMATION
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP UTILITIES SPREAD THEIR FUTURE AND RETURN TO PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH
- SULLIVAN & WORCESTER ADVISES DINTS INTERNATIONAL ON INNOVATIVE UK EXPORT FINANCING FACILITY
- NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH UBS AND TMX ATRIUM® TO PROVIDE A NEW NETWORK TIMING SERVICE
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- MARGETTS GOES LIVE ON BRAVURA SOLUTIONS’ SAAS PACKAGE FOR TRANSFER AGENCY
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- FIVE WAYS THAT GOOGLE CHANGED SMALL BUSINESSES WITH ONLINE ADVERTISING
- BANKS CAN CLIMB OUT OF THEIR SILOS IF THEY USE OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INCREASINGLY BANKING ON ENHANCED CLOUD SECURITY BENEFITS
- LABOR-FRIENDLY MOVES BY EEOC, OTHER AGENCIES PRESENT EMPLOYERS WITH MOUNTING CHALLENGES, SAYS LECLAIRRYAN ATTORNEY
- Why You Need to Add Personal Asset Protection to Your Year End To-Do List
- YOU NEED DIFFERENT TYPES OF ARCHIVING TO MEET DIFFERENT DATA NEEDS
- 2B INTERFACE SIGNS UP FIRST FRANCHISEE
- PORTUGAL TIPPED TO BECOME PENSION TAX SHELTER FOR BRITISH PROPERTY BUYERS
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- REMIT IMPLEMENTING ACTS: CAN TECHNOLOGY HELP ENERGY MARKETS PARTICIPANTS COMPLY?
- WORKPLACE PROCRASTINATION COSTS BRITISH BUSINESSES £76 BILLION A YEAR
- IT TRANSFORMATION: BANKS MUST ADDRESS IT RISKS
- GOVT AGENCY YET TO ACT ON CONTROVERSIAL INSURANCE
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- 14 REASONS TO CONSIDER BRAZIL AS THE HOME OF YOUR NEXT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- TAKING THE RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU HAVE NOW MORE SERIOUSLY
- DATA-DRIVEN CFO ERA
- MIZUHO TRUST & BANKING STRENGTHENS SECURITY AND REDUCES COSTS WITH SAFENET’S STRONG AUTHENTICATION
- PANCREDIT: RE-BUILDING THE LENDING MARKET’S REPUTATION
- VYKE AS UNVEILS $3M PLAN TO TARGET BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
- EU’S POTENTIAL GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- MOODY’S: UK NON-CONFORMING MORTGAGEES RESILIENT TO EXPECTED INTEREST RATE INCREASES
- SME’S SHOULD REALISE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING AIM
- IS THE CUT IN LEVERAGE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY?
- ACCREDITATION BRINGS MUCH NEEDED CONFIDENCE TO FINANCIAL CLOUD COMPUTING
- LARGEST EVER B2B TOURISM EVENT WELCOMES OVER 200 INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BUYERS WITH FREE ROAMING COURTESY OF WORLDSIM
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF RING-FENCING
- OVER EIGHT MILLION CUSTOMERS OF EQUITY BANK TRANSACT SEAMLESSLY ACROSS FIVE COUNTRIES USING INFOSYS FINACLE
- COULD YOUR DATA BE BREAKING THE LAW?
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- FIVE STEPS PR PROFESSIONALS CAN TAKE TO SAVE HALF A DAY A WEEK
- SEPA COMPLIANCE
- TAKING ON THE BIG BEASTS OF MEDIA EVALUATION
- FUNDS PROCESSING – UNLOCKING HIDDEN EFFICIENCIES
- ARIEL SECURES GRANT TO DEVELOP FIRST BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK CAPABILITY IN DISTRIBUTED TRADING
- the PIHL bankruptcy – and its impact on foreign investors and contractors
- Infrastructure Performance Management and the Cloud
- The rising demand for intelligent travel programmes
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- Case study for Torstone Technology
- Jack Russell Debt Collection Announce Its Express Debt Recovery Service
- AccountAbility: Putting the Colour Back into Agency Finance
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- Fortuna Asset Management Communication – it’s all in the name
- Overview of Transaction Banking and the role of Transaction Banking in the global economy
- New World Bank Strategy for West Bank and Gaza
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- MIGA Significantly Expands Pool of Eligible Investments
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...