- Virtual Cards for Business Payments: What’s the Hold Up?
- “GDPR – What happens next? 3 steps to contact centre compliance”
- Time to Clear the Confusion Over PIN on ‘glass’ and ‘mobile’
- Cloud computing is transforming investment management
- The History, Foundation and Existence of Sparkasse Bank Makedonija
- Fingerprint biometric technology – the key to getting to ‘Know Your Customer’
- Managing business risk in the digital economy
- In the face of burgeoning fraud, how can banks protect their customers?
- Invoicing in the IoT: why connections are key to maximising business value
- SME Banking in Vietnam
- ACT Quickly to Ensure the Safety of Your Data
- How to Bounce Back From Forex Losses
- What is corporate finance?
- What does contingent mean in real estate?
- How a new cloud-based excel add-on is changing the world of FP&A modelling
- Make every Pound count with an effective negotiation strategy
- Companies risk missing out on attracting new talent as workers say no to slow technology
- Wealth management must join the Digital Revolution
- The UK’s App Development Headache
- Two thirds of UK consumers think fraud is ‘inevitable’ when shopping online
- Flashpoint Introduces Threat Response & Readiness Subscription
- For Artists and Small Businesses – how to accept mobile payment
- Why smarter working needs smarter logistics?
- Govermedia Plus Canada Corp. Announces Full Integration of a Cryptocurrency Payment Processing Technology
- Noventis to Partner with HighRadius to Debut Secure Straight-Through Processing for Virtual Card Payments
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc. Announces Commencement Of A Cash Tender Offer
- Why – and how – crypto should be in your balanced portfolio
- Machine learning – will the credit risk industry adopt or die?
- Are you ready for GDPR?
- Banking on Experiences: Getting to the Business End of Digital Transformation
- FIDO ALLIANCE EXTENDS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM TO FURTHER STRENGTHEN TRUST IN STANDARDS-BASED AUTHENTICATION DEVICES
- TRUSTED KNIGHT LAUNCHES COMBINED SOLUTION TO PREVENT CYBER-ATTACKS AND FRAUD
- PAYMENT CARD ACCEPTANCE SET TO SURGE BY 40% TO 85 MILLION OUTLETS WORLDWIDE BY 2022
- MANDO, PART OF THE LEADING GLOBAL WPP COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, LAUNCHES THE ‘UNIVERSAL CARD’
- Overcoming Failure: When You Try Your Best and Don’t Succeed
- Cryptocurrency payments will be a reality on the high street within two years, say SME owners
- MYPINPAD ALIGNS ‘PIN ON MOBILE’ SOLUTION WITH PCI STANDARD
- FOR CASH-BASED PAYMENTS, THE CLOCK IS TICKING
- COUPA DELIVERS NEW INNOVATIONS IN BUSINESS SPEND MANAGEMENT (BSM)
- THE GDPR COUNTDOWN – THE IMPORTANCE OF A DATA PROTECTION LEAD
- BUSINESSES SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR SIX DRIVERS OF FX VOLATILITY IN 2018
- 2018 IT SECURITY PREDICTIONS – METHODS FOR ATTACKS, INVESTMENT AREAS & CYBERSECURITY STRATEGIES
- CAMRADATA’S NEW WHITE PAPER CONSIDERS POTENTIAL OF INVESTMENT IN A LOW CARBON ECONOMY
- SHIFTING SANDS: HIGHLIGHTS FROM MOBEY DAY 2017
- MOBILE MONEY: THE RISE OF CASHLESS ECONOMIES
- CHECKOUT.COM BRINGS APPLE PAY TO ITS CUSTOMERS IN THE UAE
- ACI TRANSFORMS FRAUD PROTECTION WITH UP PAYMENTS RISK MANAGEMENT
- HOMELYFE LAUNCHES TO PROVIDE CONSUMERS WITH TRANSPARENCY AND SIMPLICITY AROUND INSURANCE
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE MOST HATED BULL MARKET IN HISTORY
- WHY TRAVEL FIRMS ARE FEELING THE PRESSURE OF CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION REQUIRES NEW TECHNOLOGY, NEW PROCESSES, A CULTURE CHANGE – AND A LITTLE SPRINKLING OF MAGIC!
- Banking In Egypt with QNB ALAHLI
- A QUARTER OF UK CONSUMERS WOULD TRUST A ROBOT FOR SOME FORM OF INSURANCE ADVICE
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- HOW TO OVERCOME FEAR OF CHANGE AND INCREASE BUSINESS EFFICIENCY
- MISYS REGULATORY REPORTING TOOL HELPS BANKS BEAT MIFID II DEADLINE
- AURIGA URGES BANKS TO MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY TO PREPARE FOR BANK HOLIDAY CASH DASH
- NEW PAYMENT PLATFORM ENABLES GIVERGY TO GIVE MORE TO CHARITIES
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- CHARGEBACKS911 AND ACI WORLDWIDE COMBAT £80 BILLION IN GLOBAL CHARGEBACKS
- IT OUTAGES FINANCIALLY CRIPPLE RETAIL BUSINESSES
- How To Get A Cashier’s Cheque?
- ACCOUNTANTS CAN’T AFFORD TO IGNORE MAKING TAX DIGITAL
- NEW PAYMENT SERVICES FRAMEWORK TO DE-SCOPE COUNCILS FROM PCI COMPLIANCE
- 5 EXPERT TIPS TO PREVENT YOUR STAFF FROM BEING BRIBED… SOMETIMES THEY WON’T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE TAKING ONE!
- SEC ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS MAY REQUIRE CHANGES TO SEVERANCE AGREEMENTS
- EXPERIAN IDENTIFIED AS A LEADING PLAYER IN THE FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION SPACE
- LOCK IN BREXIT BOUNCE AHEAD OF ‘SIGNIFICANT’ CORRECTION
- DELIVERING COMPLIANCE AND ROBO ADVICE IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
- ACI WORLDWIDE SIMPLIFIES AND EXPEDITES SECURE ECOMMERCE PAYMENTS FOR GLOBAL MERCHANTS
- SMALL BUSINESSES RETAIN STRONG TRUST IN BANKING PROVIDERS BUT STILL LOOKING FOR MORE FROM THEIR PAYMENT SERVICES
- ARE WE RUNNING OUT OF CASH? SOCIETIES TURN TO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS
- THREE KEY STEPS BANKS MUST TAKE TO REACT TO FINTECH INNOVATION
- DOES APPLE PAY SYMBOLISE A PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- CONFIDENCE IN COMMUNICATION: PUSHING THROUGH THE INNOVATION BOTTLENECK
- TECHNOLOGY: THE KEY TO MANAGING CHANGE
- DIGITAL DEMAND AND THE DANGERS OF THE IT VACUUM.
- THIRD GENERATION IT OUTSOURCING
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- ONLINE MERCHANTS STRUGGLING TO COPE WITH THE ‘FRAGMENTATION OF FRAUD’
- PONZI INDICTMENTS REVEAL FAR-REACHING NATURE OF THE BRIBERY ACT
- PCI P2PE – IMPLEMENT NOW, OR WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER?
- PAYING THE PRICE OF BITCOIN
- NEW WHITE PAPER FROM ENCODED ON TELEPHONE CARD PAYMENTS AND PCI DSS
- WORLDPAY TAKES HOME THE TOP PRIZE AT CNP AWARDS 2014
- TAVISTOCK INVESTMENTS PROPOSED ACQUISITIONS OF COUNTY LIFE & PENSIONS AND BLACKSQUARE LIMITED
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- INNOGAMES CHOOSES WORLDPAY TO DELIVER GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE
- THE FEAR THAT ERODES PROFITABLE GROWTH
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- IS MOBILE SPECIFIC FRAUD A REAL PROBLEM?
- SHHH – KEEP IT QUIET
- EMPLOYMENT Q&A WITH ROCKETLAWYER
- FOREGENIX LAUNCH FRAUD THREAT ALERT FOR FREE IN A CAMPAIGN TO PROTECT SMES
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- BANKING SERVICES VS MOBILE STARTUPS: WHO WOULD BE THE BEST ONE?
- DIGITAL SOLUTIONS FOR SMES
- Defeating Insurance Fraud – The Opportunity Is So Close At Hand
- Can technology rescue hedging strategies in energy trading?
- Rein in your personal finances by getting out of debt
- PCI Compliance – What every card-accepting merchant should know
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- DON’T BANK ON YOUR FIRM AVOIDING BRIBERY
- Interview with OptionsClick’s Senior Partner – Louis Von Dyke
- Fixed Charge Receivers: Accept now and ask questions later
- PAMM System Advantages
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...