- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- How long does it take to get tax refund
- Safe Harbor LLP Announces New Ad Campaign for Key Semantics of Tax Professional, Tax Advisor, and Tax Specialist in San Francisco
- Investing in Turkey
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Cross-border shareholders still forfeiting $18 billion globally in unclaimed withholding tax
- Taxpayers for Accountability in Government, LLC
- AudioCodes Declares Annual Dividend of 20 Cents per Share
- Gross income v/s Net income. Know the Differences.
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Investors Recover Millions Of Euro In First Few Months Of New Withholding Tax Reclaiming Platform, Protocol
- Why everyone’s thinking about ransomware the wrong way
- Goal Group expands offices in Manhattan’s Financial District
- 2018 an Important Year for Cyprus in the Realm of Tax
- Protocol, A New Web-Based Solution Automating Global Withholding Tax Recovery, Launches In North America
- AMX moves to make tax efficient global equity funds more accessible to UK Pension Schemes
- Cyprus and the United Kingdom Sign a New Double Tax Treaty (DTT)
- UPDATE ON THE LATEST TAX CIRCULARS ISSUED DURING 2018
- DTT BETWEEN CYPRUS AND BARBADOS HAS ENTERED INTO FORCE
- 71 PERCENT OF ORGANISATIONS PLAN BOLD STEPS IN CREATING A CULTURE OF GDPR-COMPLIANCE: REWARDING EMPLOYEES WHO FOLLOW POLICIES, PENALISING THOSE WHO DON’T
- CAN TAX COMPLIANCE REALLY GET EVEN MORE TAXING? QDD?
- SIX SECURITIES SERVICES SOLVES WITHHOLDING TAX ISSUES FOR INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND
- ADGM RECOGNISED AS AN ATTRACTIVE AND TAX EFFICIENT AIRCRAFT FINANCING AND LEASING HUB FOR THE REGION
- MARCUS EVANS TO HOST THE 6TH TAX COMPLIANCE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CONFERENCE ON NOVEMBER 8-9, 2017 IN NEW YORK, NY
- HOW SANDBOXING CAN HELP FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS STAY AHEAD OF ATTACKERS IN THE CYBER-SECURITY ARMS RACE
- SOMEONE CALLING YOU ABOUT YOUR IRS TAX DEBT MAY BE REAL NOW!
- TAX REFORM AND IRS MODERNIZATION TOP LIST OF ISSUES AS CPA ADVOCATES JOURNEY TO CAPITOL HILL
- IRAN ELECTIONS ON 19TH MAY: WHAT INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- OPTIMISTIC SMES FACE COSTS CHALLENGE
- Growth in Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- DELOITTE LICENSED TO PROVIDE FATCA COMPLIANCE SERVICES IN KUWAIT
- DELOITTE: VAT INTRODUCTION IN GCC BY 2018 TO SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT OPERATIONS
- HOLDING ASSETS VIA A CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUST
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN CYPRUS
- CYPRUS SIGNS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH IRAN, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION ON INCOME AND CAPITAL
- CYPRUS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH BAHRAIN ENFORCED
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- UK LEADS THE WAY WITH NEW PUBLIC REGISTER OF OWNERSHIP OF UK COMPANIES
- PROTEST DEBT ON THE RISE AMONGST UK CONSUMERS
- BANK STRESS TESTING TEAMS BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, BUT THE JOB’S FAR FROM DONE
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- DELOITTE: TAX REFORM IN THE GCC APPROACHING
- NEW REPORT IDENTIFIES THE LEADING CAUSES OF POST-M&A DISPUTES
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- WHY INFLATION MATTERS
- THE LIFECYCLE OF A FIRM
- ANTI-AVOIDANCE AMENDMENTS TO EU PARENT-SUBSIDIARY DIRECTIVE
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND NORWAY
- ALTER DOMUS IMPROVES CLIENT ON-BOARDING WITH ADOPTION OF THOMSON REUTERS FATCA SOLUTION
- OECD PROPOSES TAXATION OF INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL BUSINESS
- NEW DOUBLE TAX TREATY BETWEEN CYPRUS AND SPAIN SOON TO ENTER INTO FORCE
- INDIA INTRODUCES WITHHOLDING TAX ON CYPRUS TRANSACTIONS
- CANADA-U.S. FATCA INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT
- INCREASED REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- CHINESE INVESTMENT INTO POLAND
- FORTIFYING THE CYPRIOT FUNDS’ LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- ATTACKS ON WEALTH AND THE OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
- Facing FATCA: Unravelling the IT solution confusion
- Facing FATCA: Facts and Fiction
- FATCA – The IGA Puzzle
- Deloitte: No MENA government close to an agreement with the USA over FATCA
- The Big Compliance Issue: How to Turn FATCA into a Competitive Advantage
- FATCA – Ask for directions or read the map?
- Tax Information Sharing, the rise of “FATCA-esque” agreements
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...