(International Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Installation System, Water Treatment, and Insulation)
WEST AFRICA HVAC 2017 event attracted 72 exhibitors , representing companies from 16 countries , Nigeria, Turkey, China, Egypt, India, Iran, Tunisia, U.A.E, Germany, Poland, Tanzania, USA, S. Korea, Japan, France, Switzerland, as well as more than 3800 visitors throughout Africa such as Kenya , South Africa , Ghana , Tanzania, Egypt, Turkey ,India ,Lebanon , Ethiopia.op global brands such as Siemens, York, Carrier, LG, Panasonic, Daikin , Bluaberg, Emerson, China Fore , Baymak , Wilo and etc. were present and all reported excellent contacts and business conducted across the 3 days of the event.In addition to the exhibitors, HVAC Expo played host a comprehensive educational programme of workshops.
Other details about the programme include:
Visiting Hours: 10:00 – 18:00
Venue: Landmark Event Centre 2 & 3 Water Corporation Road Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria
Jul 10 2018 – Jul 12 2018
Landmark Centre | Lagos
After months of economic uncertainty and volatility, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
With markets in decline and economies around the world heading towards recession, Reuters Events’ Investment Summit (Dec. 2-3) unites financial institutions and investors from around the world to tackle the future of investment at this unprecedented moment.
Combining onstage inspiration with intimate peer-to-peer networking, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and market volatility have impacted investment outlook and how you can prepare for 2021 and beyond.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understanding of the market and extract financial rewards. Watch out for opportunity identification techniques, industry specific expert takes and great debates.
- Leadership in a New Reality: A deep-dive into how long-term government, regulatory and investment initiatives will drive change for investors around the world.
- Learning from COVID-19: Crisis has created both opportunities and risks. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players as investors look to tackle economic calamity.
As the world comes to term with the events of 2020, this 2 day strategic summit will evaluate the investment community’s response to the current crisis to identify opportunities that lie ahead. We are committed to helping investors on their road to profitability and resilience.
Reuters Events Free Webinar – Unlocking ‘S’: Social Factors Driving Financial Returns
Fjarde AP-Fonden (Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund), The Builders Fund, New Markets Venture Partners and Hansa Impact Partners dissect the materiality, measurement, and importance of ‘Social’ Factors within ESG strategy
LIVE:Wednesday 26th August (15:00BST/10:00 EDT)
Reuters Events hosts pioneers in the strategic integration of social factor into investment decision-making to give you exclusive insights:
- How PE investors are helping bridge socioeconomic gaps, addressing and solving for widening inequalities through innovation and technology
- Discuss actual investment cases offering innovative solutions for health & wellness, human elevation, retraining workforces, reskilling workers and digital education services
- Hear from a new generation of investors and PE managers, investing in transformational businesses by considering all stakeholders
- Jessica Eistrand, Company Director, Co-Founder,Hansa Impact Partners
- Mark Grovic, Founder and General Partner,New Markets Venture Partners
- Marcus Svedberg, Investment Strategist,Fjärde AP-fonden/Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Tripp Baird, Managing Partner,The Builders Fund
Recordings will be made available all registrants after the discussion.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
ESG Investment Europe Virtual Summit
Reuters Events’ ESG Investment Europe 2020 (2-3 November 2020) is the only event to put strategic and practical learning front and centre. Over two days, open discussions and case studies from leading investors, asset owners, data providers and regulators will deliver practical strategic insights for forward-thinking institutional investors.
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...
Lockdown 2.0 – Here’s how to be the best-looking person in the virtual room
By Jeff Carlson, author of The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar 4 and Take Control of Your Digital Photos suggests “the product you’re creating is...
Banks take note: Customers want to pay with points
By Len Covello, Chief Technology Officer of Engage People ‘Pay with Points’ – that is, integrating the ability to pay...
Are you a fighter or a freezer? The 4 “F’s” of Surviving Danger
By Dr.Roger Firestien, Author of Create In a Flash. The fight, flight, freeze survival response – or FFF for short...
Why the FemTech sector might be the sustainability saviour we have been waiting for
By Kristy Chong, CEO & Founder Modibodi ® Taking single use plastics out of circulation is no easy feat, but...