- In-branch video banking: why and how should banks invest?
- The Case for Stablecoins in Growing Regions Around the Globe
- Status update: conversational AI in the banking sector in 2019
- KYC, Corruption and Queue Jumpers
- How to be a real estate agent?
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Payments Companies Will Always See ROI On Embedded Real Time Communications
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Securities lending 2.0: bringing the sharing economy to capital markets
- Combat Insider Data Breaches with Privileged Access Management
- How customer demand is fuelling AI-deployments and ‘appification’ in the banking sector
- Why big business can bank on cyber failures
- The Cybersecurity threat you’re missing
- Cryptomathic supports Deutsche Post Qualified Electronic Signatures
- How to become a real estate agent
- How to start an LLC?
- For the first time, everyday football fans can invest in potential superstars
- Open Banking and the need for integration technology
- Banco Agrario, Telefonica and Comviva collaborate to launch electronic money solution for farmers and rural population in Colombia
- Ada and Zendesk Unite to Improve Chatbot Experience for Customer Service
- Avoidable customer churn costs British businesses £25 billion
- Global Businesses Turn to Oracle Blockchain Service to Speed Transactions Securely
- NewStem Announces $4 million Seed Investment
- Bringing Sophisticated Rendering Tools to the Masses, Blockchain-Based Rendering Platform RNDR Available Now
- Phoenix American Financial Services Announces the Hiring of Robyn Holloway as Vice President of Strategic Sales
- MoneyGram and UK Post Office Extend Long-Term Partnership
- Vizolution brings ‘Silicon Valley to the Welsh Valleys’
- GNCC Capital, Inc. Confirms Joint Venture To Proceed
- Alibaba Business School and UNCTAD Train African Entrepreneurs to become Catalysts for Digital Transformation
- Leading Tax Expert Urges Taxpayers to Take Advantage of Tax Break for Married Couples
- QGOG Constellation Announces Update on Restructuring Settlement Negotiations
- Serving the 2 Billion Unbanked: A New Trillion Dollar Market
- Vonage Adds Innovation and Value to Contact Centers with New Programmable Capabilities
- It’s More Important Than Ever to Protect Yourself From Wire Fraud
- AI Global Launches the World’s First Open AI Marketplace
- Technology in the Blockchain Market is Expected to Grow
- Billon receives EUR 1 million funding from the Polish National Center for Research and Development
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- NewVoiceMedia reveals nearly half of UK consumers ditched a business last year following poor customer service
- The Evolution of International Money Transfers – From Barter to Bitcoins
- Bank to the future: how customer engagement technology is helping financial services seize competitive advantage
- The Power Triangle: How the CCO empowers the CIO and CMO by turning data into insights
- Estate Planning, Tax Team Joins Broad and Cassel’s Miami Office
- Magento selects Klarna as one of its core payment solutions
- $1 billion in transactions processed on Ecobank Mobile App in Africa
- Why a stepchange is needed in the global equity market
- Ecobank mobile app reaches 4 million users milestone in Africa
- AYONDO – FIRST FINTECH COMPANY TO LIST ON SGX
- STORM WARNING: SUPREME COURT TO RULE ON SAFE HARBOR
- FE CREDIT SIGNS A US$50 MILLION LOAN CONTRACT WITH LION ASIA
- SETL AND OFI AM PROCESS BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ON IZNES FUND RECORD-KEEPING PLATFORM
- How To Calculate Percent Yield
- HUAWEI PARTNERS WITH XPRESS MONEY TO GROW MOBILE MONEY FOOTPRINT IN AFRICA
- NICE EMPOWERS GARANTI BANK TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BUILD BRAND LOYALTY WITH ITS ADVANCED ANALYTICS SOLUTION
- TERRAPAY AND WARI ENTER A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR CROSS-BORDER MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOBILE WALLETS AND BANK ACCOUNTS
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- BIAS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A PROBLEM, BUT COULD ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTS SAVE THE DAY?
- INETCO® HELPS BANKS AND PROCESSORS ACCELERATE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STRATEGIES WITH REAL-TIME TRANSACTION DATA
- HOW TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERACTION IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- ENHANCING THE BANKING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH EMERGING TECH
- TERRAPAY AND BUX PARTNER TO LAUNCH MOBILE APP BASED CROSS BORDER MONEY TRANSFERS TO INDIA
- CHATBOTS CAN BOLSTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE BUT ONLY IF FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MASTER FOUR KEY CRITERIA
- OHIO’S FINTECH71 ACCELERATOR PICKS TEN STARTUPS FOR ITS INAUGURAL COHORT
- BRICKNODE LAUNCHES BRICKNODE FUND MANAGER FOR FUND ADMINISTRATION
- CONTACT CENTRE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH FINDS BUSINESSES ARE FAILING TO KEEP UP WITH CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
- TERRAPAY AND INSTANT CASH TEAM UP TO LAUNCH GLOBAL CROSS-BORDER MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOBILE WALLETS
- COUNTERING SIM-SWAP DIGITAL BANKING FRAUD REQUIRES MORE THAN SIMPLE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- LIFE SCIENCES PATENT ATTORNEY JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- SOMEONE CALLING YOU ABOUT YOUR IRS TAX DEBT MAY BE REAL NOW!
- SMALL WORLD FS SECURES £15M REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY FROM RBS – A FIRST IN MONEY TRANSFER MARKET
- THE FRAUDSTER IS GETTING SMARTER, IT’S TIME FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO RESPOND
- WHY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS THE KEY TO STANDING OUT IN THE BANKING SECTOR
- HOW TO AVOID FALLING VICTIM TO ONLINE SCAMS
- CYBERSECURITY TRAVEL TIPS WHEN GOING ABROAD
- WESTERN UNION DIGITAL SERVICE LIVE IN 40 COUNTRIES
- RBS TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH “HYBRID BOTS”
- WORLDREMIT PARTNERS WITH MILLICOM’S TIGO MONEY SUBSIDIARIES FOR MOBILE MONEY TRANSFERS TO EL SALVADOR AND GUATEMALA
- WORLDREMIT AND WAFACASH LAUNCH INSTANT MONEY TRANSFERS TO MOROCCO
- THE STANDARD FINANCIAL STATEMENT: HUMANISING AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENTS IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- HOW SHOULD BANKS TACKLE THE INNOVATION CHALLENGE FROM FINTECH STARTUPS?
- WORLDREMIT LAUNCHES ONLINE MONEY TRANSFERS IN JAPAN
- WHAT IS PROGRAMMABLE MONEY?
- WORLDREMIT LAUNCHES DIGITAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE IN HAWAII
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- WORLDREMIT SEES HUGE GROWTH IN MONEY TRANSFERS TO TANZANIA
- PHONE FRAUD: PUTTING BANKS AT RISK OF LOSING CUSTOMERS
- MONEY ROUTER POISED TO SHAKE UP LONDON’S MONEY LAUNDERING DARK SIDE
- BUILDING TRUST IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR WITH SOCIAL MARKETING
- A NEW SOLUTION FOR MONEY LAUNDERING INTRODUCING MONEY ROUTER
- SIMPLY THE BEST PROMO-CAMPAIGN ON THE FOREX MARKET
- UKFOREX LAUNCHES NEW ONLINE SERVICE TO PROVIDE MERCHANTS WITH LOWER EXCHANGE RATES AND POWER GLOBAL GROWTH
- MOBILE MONEY – EYES ON YOUR AUDIENCE
- FAQ’S ON APPLYING FOR A CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT BY INVESTMENT (PRP)
- CYBER WEAPONS STUDY REVEALS TOOLS ATTACKERS USE AFTER BREAKING INTO A NETWORK
- THE £11 BILLION CUSTOMER SERVICE SCARED AWAY
- GENPACT AND NFU MUTUAL ANNOUNCE LONG-TERM WEALTH MANAGEMENT PARTNERSHIP
- HOW RETAIL BANKS CAN BETTER CAPITALISE ON OUR SMARTPHONE ADDICTION
- FIVE THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN 2016 AND BEYOND
- WESTERN UNION AND VIBER TO PROVIDE CROSS-BORDER MONEY TRANSFER CAPABILITIES
- 5 KEY MOBILE TRENDS THAT CAN MAKE OR BREAK THE BANK
- ZEEPAY AND SMALL WORLD FS PARTNER TO BRING MOBILE REMITTANCES TO GHANA
- Top-Up Agency Service of Jetstar Pacific Airfares at VPBank
- THE B2 GROUP CORPORATE CUSTOMERS CONFIRM 2016 WILL BE A YEAR OF REVOLUTION, NOT EVOLUTION
- INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURER GOES LIVE ON NETSUITE IN JUST TWO MONTHS, IMMEDIATELY GAINING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY WITH ONE UNIFIED CLOUD BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- TARGETING PAYMENT FRAUD THROUGH FURTHER INNOVATION
- INSOLVENCY IMPACT ON MORTGAGES ‘POSING INCREASING RISK’ FOR BORROWERS AND LENDERS
- DETECTING MONEY MULES
- BUILDING FINANCE BRANDS IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- FINTECH COMPANIES THAT ARE BANKING ON CHANGE
- Work-From-Home Customer Service Agents: The Security Pros and Cons
- OMNI-CHANNEL BANKING
- REDCLOUD ENABLES BANK OF KHARTOUM TO BRING MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES TO ALL OF SUDAN
- SIX ESSENTIALS OF NEGOTIATING THE BEST PRICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- HOW A SMALL SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTION REPORT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING
- THE BANKING CALL CENTRE: EVOLVING TO MEET CONSUMERS’ EXPECTATIONS
- THOMAS MURRAY DATA SERVICES LAUNCHES TOTAL RISK SOLUTION FOR DEPOSITARY BANKS UNDER AIFMD
- BANKING IS A RELATIONSHIP BUSINESS
- WORLDREMIT LAUNCHES ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER IN HONG KONG
- AKTIF BANK CHOOSES EARTHPORT FOR EFFICIENT INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- KYODAI REMITTANCE SELECTS EARTHPORT TO EXPAND REMITTANCE PAYMENTS SERVICES TO A TRULY GLOBAL REACH
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- INTEGRATION WITH PAYSAFECARD ENABLES CASH UPLOAD TO THE SKRILL DIGITAL WALLET
- UK CONSUMERS LESS TOLERANT TO POOR SERVICE THAN US COUNTERPARTS, FINDS RESEARCH
- MAKING THE MOST OF CUSTOMER DATA
- IS “HOPE” YOUR SEPA COMPLIANCE STRATEGY?
- MASTERCARD, ESERVGLOBAL AND BICS CREATE REMITTANCE JOINT VENTURE
- SOFTWARE IS NOW YOUR BRAND
- PRIVATE & COMMERCIAL FINANCE GROUP SAVE WITH SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE
- Our reputation is the calling card of the expansion of Crèdit Andorrà’s private banking services into international markets
- Award Winners 2013
- Viamericas Chooses Earthport to Expand Remittance Payments Services Outside the Americas
- The Lost Weekend: The British Spend Two “Bank Horrordays” Per Annum Waiting in Queues or Waiting on the Phone for Service The Lost Weekend: The British Spend Two “Bank Horrordays” Per Annum Waiting in Queues or Waiting on the Phone for Service
- SeABank Vietnam recognized beyond borders by its innovative values in retail banking industry
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- iState systems launches new module to allow collections to be transacted by mobile phone
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Selecting the Right Depositary Bank and Collateral Agent/ Trustee for Your Deal
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- RDR and offshore products – the long arm of the FSA
- Interview with Mr. Rajesh Agrawal – Founder & Chief Executive, RationalFX
- End of Cash
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...