- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- Digitising transactions opens the door to addressing a $9 trillion liquidity issue.
- Overcoming legacy Issues in the banking sector by harnessing Banking as a Service (BaaS)
- Big Data for Insurance
- Artificial intelligence will enable banks to increase customer loyalty
- The Growing number of NPMD Tools Are a Problem for SMEs
- Can traditional banks keep up with the demands of digital consumers?
- 5 tips to help you choose your car insurance
- Facing the Big Five G
- Rewarding loyalty to create brand advocates
- India Post Payments Bank Deploys FSS Payment Stack to Scale Financial Inclusion
- 10 ways for employees to avoid headaches at work
- eUICCeSIMs perception Vs Reality: Mind the GAP!
- Disaster Recovery 2.0: Protecting Businesses from Potential Catastrophic Risks
- eUICC eSIMs perception Vs Reality: Mind the GAP!
- Avoidable customer churn costs British businesses £25 billion
- Amazon announces Manifold serverless blockchain partnership
- The three biggest Fintech challenges facing the industry right now
- The Rise of Cloud Computing: completing the puzzle
- How to save on your energy bill?
- Mazars Deploys hybrid WAN with Silver Peak SD-WAN solution reduces WAN traffic by more than 40 percent
- Kustomer Secures $26 Million in Series B Funding to Modernize Customer Experience
- Microsemi Collaborates with China Telecom to Deliver Optimized OTN Solution for 5G
- Fairmoney.com Targets Undeserved Price Comparison Loans Market
- New Software Solution Simplifies New York State Courts (NYSCEF) E-filing
- Four psychological reasons why we find it hard to save
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- Microsemi Continues to Expand Silicon Carbide Product Portfolios with Sampling of its Next-Generation 1200 V SiC MOSFET and 700 V Schottky Barrier Diode Devices
- Millennials are 5 times more likely than Generation X to miss a mortgage or rent payment
- How to create a Customer for Life strategy for 2018
- Bank to the future: how customer engagement technology is helping financial services seize competitive advantage
- Lighting the path to productivity and wellbeing
- The Cost Of Starting A Family: How Your First Child Will Impact Your Living Costs
- Don’t let ringfencing get the better of you: connected planning will make compliance a breeze
- HOW TO SHRINK YOUR STRESS LEVELS WITHOUT HURTING YOUR SALARY
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AWARDS GRANT TO $8 MILLION PROJECT USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO INTEGRATE DISTRIBUTED ENERGY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- GOING GREEN – IS SUSTAINABLE DRIVING BY 2040 ACHIEVABLE?
- UK BUSINESS TRAVEL REMAINS RESILIENT DESPITE SMES FACING INCREASING PRESSURE TO CUT COSTS
- STARLING BANK & PAYEXPO EUROPE 2017
- MOMENTUM TACKLES MULTIPLE OWNER PROPERTY FEE WORRIES
- MIFID II; KEEP CALM, COMPLIANT AND IN THE CLOUD
- EXTREME NETWORKS PROVIDES EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK WITH SCALABLE, FUTURE-PROOF NETWORK
- ADVISERS EXPECT CONCERN FOR DB SCHEME VIABILITY TO RISE
- THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION REQUIRES CUSTOMER FEEDBACK TO BE KING
- HOW MUCH!? COUNCIL TAX, TRAIN TICKETS AND RENT VOTED WORST VALUE FOR MONEY THINGS IN THE UK
- UNEXPECTED SIPP CHARGES SHOCK ADVISERS
- WHY GOOGLE SEARCHES FOR ‘STANDING DESKS’ HAVE MORE THAN TRIPLED IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS
- TOP VOICE PREDICTIONS FOR 2017 AND INTERVIEW WITH TODD CAROTHERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING AT COUNTERPATH
- LANDLORD TAX CHANGES PREDICTED TO INCREASE UK RENT
- WILL AI REPLACE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR?
- DUTCH STARTUP SOLUTION IMPACTS DATACENTRES
- WHY BANKS ARE LOOKING TO THE HYBRID CLOUD FOR THEIR SILVER LINING
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: NEW THEME TUNES FOR THE MITON MULTI-ASSET TEAM
- GLOBAL STUDY BY VERINT FINDS HIGHER ATTRITION AMONG DIGITAL CONSUMERS
- EQUITY RELEASE RATE CUTS ‘DRIVE CUSTOMER SWITCHING’
- COLD, COLD CHRISTMAS FOR MILLIONS OF BRITAIN’S VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLDS
- OPEN BANKING CAN IMPROVE FINANCIAL SERVICES & TRANSPARENCY WITHIN FIRMS
- WANTED: CARD ISSUERS & MERCHANTS TO JOIN FORCES WITH ETHOCA TO COMBAT THE USD $146 BILLION GLOBAL ECOMMERCE TRANSACTION DECLINE PROBLEM
- MORNINGSTAR LAUNCHES OPEN INDEXES PROJECT WITH FREE ACCESS TO GLOBAL EQUITY INDICES
- A CLOUD-BASED CONTROLLED OPEN WEB CONTAINER FOR THE FINTECH MARKET
- GILLA BOTTLING DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY PUTS STARTUP ON TOP OF THE CLOUD
- PENSION SAVERS ARE BEING HIT BY £ 2BN OF UNNECESSARY FEES EVERY YEAR
- SMF COMPETITION REPORT: BANK CUSTOMERS GETTING A BETTER DEAL AS THE BENEFIT OF SWITCHING HAS DOUBLED IN A DECADE
- FICO SURVEY: MILLENNIALS 2 TO 3 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO SWITCH BANKS
- RECKON ONE BUILDS MOMENTUM WITH STRONG BACKING FROM ACCOUNTANTS JOINING THE CLOUD ADVISOR PROGRAMME
- THE FUTURE OF SOLAR POWER – WHAT THIS MAY MEAN FOR SMALL BUSINESSES.
- 5.5BN: THE COST OF PEOPLE USING THEIR OWN CARS FOR WORK
- HOW BUSINESSES CAN USE DATA TO MAKE COST SAVINGS AND DRIVE THEIR ENTERPRISE FORWARD
- SECURITISATIONS ARE NEEDED TO FINANCE EUROPE’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY, SAYS MPG’S NEW GENERAL COUNSEL
- ROBO-ADVISORS – SHOULD YOU BE USING ONE?
- USING CLOUD TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPLIANCE
- 5 WAYS TO GIVE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS THE BEST CHANCE OF SURVIVING A ‘BREXIT’
- CUSCAL LIMITED SELECTS FISERV TO ENABLE DELIVERY OF AUTOMATED CASH AND ATM NETWORK MANAGEMENT FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- DELL SECURITY EASES MANAGEMENT OF CONVERGED NETWORKS
- THE CURRENCY DILEMMA: WHY SMES ARE READY FOR A FRESH APPROACH
- EXCEL LIMITATIONS AND THE RISKS OF NOT FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCE FUNCTION – THE DRAWBACKS OF HANGING ON TO LEGACY CPM SYSTEMS
- OUT-DATED INFLATION INDEX COSTS BUSINESSES OVER £210M
- VIRTUAL REALITY GEAR FORECAST TO HIT RECORD BILLION-DOLLAR MARK THIS YEAR ACCORDING TO DELOITTE GLOBAL 2016 TMT PREDICTIONS
- SWITCHING ON TO FINTECH: THE GROWING POWER OF BANK-NEW ENTRANT PARTNERSHIPS
- STUDY OF MORE THAN 18,000 CONSUMERS ACROSS NINE COUNTRIES REVEALS ATTITUDES TOWARD BRAND LOYALTY, SERVICE PERSONALIZATION AND PRIVACY
- STUDY: 73% OF UK SMES HAVE NO CONTACT WITH THEIR BANK RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- BUSINESSES IN THE FINANCE SECTOR URGED ‘SWITCH TO SAVE’ OR LOSE OUT ON ENERGY BILLS
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- UNIFY DELIVERS NEXT-GENERATION TELEPHONY SOLUTION TO SOUTH YORKSHIRE CREDIT UNION
- USING CODE HALOS TO IMPROVE BANKS’ NET PROMOTER SCORE
- OPTIMUM PERFORMING PROCUREMENT FUNCTIONS CAN SAVE LARGE CORPORATIONS £2.8M A YEAR IN LOGISTICS ALONE
- THE UNSTOPPABLE RMB
- PROTECTING SENSITIVE DATA WITH HIGH SPEED ENCRYPTION
- OPEN SOURCE MIDDLEWARE PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- NEW BOOK – WHY MOATS MATTER. THE MORNINGSTAR APPROACH TO STOCK INVESTING, BY HEATHER BRILLIANT AND ELIZABETH COLLINS
- THE REAL THREATS TO BANKING FROM OUTSIDE THE BANKING ARENA: PAYPAL, OYSTER CARDS AND ITUNES
- WHY RESILIENCE IS NOW A BOARD-LEVEL ISSUE FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- KEEPING FINANCIAL DATA AFLOAT
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- DATA SUPPLY CHAIN DRIVES COMPETITION IN FINANCIAL SECTOR
- MAKING INSURANCE CUSTOMER TOUCH POINTS COUNT
- 2014: THE YEAR OF THE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS DIRECT DEBIT?
- SAUDI ARABIA’S BANK ALBILAD IMPLEMENTS FIS SWITCH AS PART OF MAJOR PAYMENTS EXPANSION
- BRANDS ON THE RUN? THE CRITICAL IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER ADVOCACY
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- SAS A TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR SOLVENCY II, SAYS CHARTIS
- GET SMARTER WITH LOYALTY
- TOP STORAGE TRENDS HELP AUTOMATE, SIMPLIFY IT
- THE LAST HURDLE FOR CLOUD-BASED SOFTWARE?
- NEW RESEARCH: BANKS FAILING TO DELIVER FOR SMES
- RETAIL BANKING: LEAN AND KEEN BANKING IN AN INTERNET AGE
- LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO AUTOMATE CORPORATE ACCOUNTING PROCESSES AND DELIVER ROI
- AQUIS EXCHANGE JOINS IPC’S CONNEXUS EXTRANET SERVICE
- CLOUD TECHNOLOGY UPTAKE SURGES AMONG UK ACCOUNTANTS
- Taming the Tiger in Your Network
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Creating a New Order
- Banking Technology: ICT to the Rescue
- ETFs in 2012 and what we will see in 2013
- Eurozone crisis – ratings downgrade of key players in the bailout and rising dangers for the UK
- Implications of the Vickers Report for Management Information in Banks
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...