Explore Exhibitions and Conference is taking a step to address the roadblocks in the Fintech space of BFSI to showcase how these challenges could be overcome by implementing the right strategies. 3rd Annual Smart Tech BFSI Exchange will bring in the top industry experts from the Fintech segment of BFSI –India, who will share their real-time case studies, presentations, think tank and master classes to help you understand how to effectively manage your Fintech portfolio.
The 3rd Annual Smart Tech BFSI 2018 Exchange will take place on the 9th to 11th of May, 2018 in Goa, which will engage 100+ C’ level delegates.
This 2-day C-Parity event will address the key issues of banking transformation and innovation by bringing on board expert speakers from the industry to address and provide updated information and solutions to the challenges faced by the industry. This event would equally equip attendees with the appropriate technologies to perform proactively in order to stay on top of their business. An intensive participation is expected to Smart Tech BFSI 2018 across India and other parts of the world. With over 100 attendees taking part last year it has rapidly become the key meeting point for CXO’s in BFSI.
Key Topics include:
- BFSI with the Rise of the Machines
- Improving Access to Financial Services with Fintech
- Future of Payments
- FinTech the Way Ahead – Future of Financial Structuring
- Understanding how Analytics is Redefining Customer Experience in the Digital Era
- Introduction of AI, Machine Learning and Chatbots in Fintech
- Is Multiple Choices of Technology Products and Interface a Concern Area?
- Rise of the Fintech – Birth of a New Digital Era.
- Blockchain Technologies and Digitalization in BFSI