Fjarde AP-Fonden (Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund), The Builders Fund, New Markets Venture Partners and Hansa Impact Partners dissect the materiality, measurement, and importance of ‘Social’ Factors within ESG strategy
LIVE:Wednesday 26th August (15:00BST/10:00 EDT)
Reuters Events hosts pioneers in the strategic integration of social factor into investment decision-making to give you exclusive insights:
- How PE investors are helping bridge socioeconomic gaps, addressing and solving for widening inequalities through innovation and technology
- Discuss actual investment cases offering innovative solutions for health & wellness, human elevation, retraining workforces, reskilling workers and digital education services
- Hear from a new generation of investors and PE managers, investing in transformational businesses by considering all stakeholders
- Jessica Eistrand, Company Director, Co-Founder,Hansa Impact Partners
- Mark Grovic, Founder and General Partner,New Markets Venture Partners
- Marcus Svedberg, Investment Strategist,Fjärde AP-fonden/Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Tripp Baird, Managing Partner,The Builders Fund
Recordings will be made available all registrants after the discussion.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Global Banking & Finance Review │ Banking │ Finance │ Technology. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Top Stories2 days ago
Nestle misses sales estimates as price hikes deter shoppers
Finance4 days ago
Leading a different kind of charge: Financial Institutions as climate change activists
Top Stories4 days ago
Citigroup raises CEO Jane Fraser’s 2023 pay by 6% to $26 million
Top Stories4 days ago
Asian shares ease as early rate cut bets fizzle, focus on Fed minutes