- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- Bank Leumi UK expands its property finance division with two new appointments
- Private equity fund performance dips in 2019
- Proven Techniques to Deal Better With Student Loan Debt
- Investing in Clean Energy – What are the Options?
- SMi’s 18th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum
- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- What is finance rate?
- Obligation to bring export revenue to Turkey
- What is a bridging loan and how much do they cost?
- Royalty financing beyond the mining sector
- The digital future of financial services – and why AI should augment not replace
- Robinhood Equity Token Goes Live for Funding on Swarm
- Arensis Closes £13,500,000 Capital Raise from London Stock Exchange Listed Hadrian’s Wall to Fund UK Renewable Energy Projects
- Holland & Knight Represents Buenavista Renewables in $30 Million Refinancing of Solar Park in Mexico
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- How to Manage Rising Student Loan Rates
- Benelux Infrastructure Forum
- Colonial Partners with Roostify for Superior Online Mortgage Experience
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- How to Refinance a Car Loan
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Bank Loan Secrets Which Your Bank Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Orrick Continues to Grow German PracticeAdding Acquisition Finance Partner Christine Kaniak
- Scope affirms AA- Issuer Ratings of Crédit Foncier de France and Compagnie de Financement de Foncier
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $40 Million in HUD Financing for Group of Diverse Healthcare Facilities
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- QGOG Constellation Announces Update on Restructuring Settlement Negotiations
- Euro area has vital risk-reducing, risk-sharing reforms within its grasp, says Scope Ratings
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Italy misses opportunity to boost covered bond market
- Workspace Property Trust Completes $1.275 Billion Loan from JP Morgan Chase Bank, NA
- CIBC announces new U.S. Banking Center in Chicago’s Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Barrett Financial Offering Owner Occupied Loan Options to Home Owners in Arizona
- TMX Finance LLC Announces Closing of Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Nxt-ID Announces $16 Million Long-term Debt Refinancing
- aboutMYmortgage.com Announces That Spring EQ Will Be The Preferred Provider of Home Equity Loans
- Greece’s stronger fundamentals and reform progress improve its credit outlook, says Scope Ratings
- Tervita Corporation Announces Commencement of an Offering of Senior Secured Notes by Tervita 2018 Escrow Corporation
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Kraton Corporation Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
- Barings Supports Liberty Hall on Refinancing of AIM Aerospace
- KING & SPALDING ADVISES BLUELINX ON $413 MILLION ACQUISITION OF CEDAR CREEK HOLDINGS
- METRO BANK BUILDS ON RELATIONSHIP WITH PROPERTY GROUP THROUGH £14M FUNDING SOLUTION
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: EVIDENCE-BASED DECISION MAKING VERSUS ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: ARE FIXED INCOME INVESTORS TOO FIXATED ON BENCHMARKS?
- METRO BANK PROVIDES YMCA LONDON SOUTH WEST WITH £30M FUNDING
- AMICUS PROPERTY FINANCE ANNOUNCES RECORD £72M LENDING MONTH IN JULY
- MFS ANNOUNCES £20M BOOST TO INDUSTRY-FIRST PROPERTY INVESTMENT DRIVE
- DENTONS ADVISES OAKNORTH ON ITS £20 MILLION REFINANCING OF BRASSERIE BAR CO LTD
- DENTONS ADVISES NYX GAMING GROUP ON ITS DEBT REFINANCING WITH ARES MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- SIX SECURITIES SERVICES ADDS US EQUITY AND FIXED INCOME SECURITIES ON THE CO:RE TRADING PLATFORM
- FIVE OF THE BEST: JBR CAPITAL NAMES TOP FIVE AUTOMOTIVE INVESTMENTS
- IN LARGEST EVER EQUITY INVESTMENT IN A GERMAN FINTECH COMPANY, KREDITECH RECEIVES EUR 110 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM PAYU AND EXPANDS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- 4FINANCE HOLDING PRICES $325M BOND ISSUE AND ACHIEVES SUCCESSFUL REFINANCING
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- ORRICK ADVISES AERODOM ON $533 MILLION DEBT REFINANCING WITH CONCURRENT NOTES OFFERING AND CREDIT FACILITY
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TLAC AND MREL REGULATION
- Refinancing a car loan
- VENN PARTNERS ANNOUNCES THE PRICING OF ITS SECOND PRS BOND FINANCING
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING
- PENSIONS INFRASTRUCTURE PLATFORM’S MULTI-STRATEGY INFRASTRUCTURE FUND COMPLETES FIRST EQUITY INVESTMENT WITH GOLDEN SQUARE ENERGY
- AMICUS PROPERTY FINANCE ANNOUNCES THREE NEW DEVELOPMENTS AS MANCHESTER OFFICE OPENS
- CURRENT BANKING TRENDS IN MACEDONIA
- CENTRAL BANKS IN ACTION
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE EU BANKING SECTOR?
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- FIRST NAMES GROUP SUCCESSFULLY REFINANCES TO FACILITATE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH
- BULLISH SMEs INVESTING IN WORKING ASSETS
- BANKS ARE PIVOTAL TO EUROPE’S GROWTH PROSPECTS
- IAN RAMSDEN APPOINTED AS GROUP RISK DIRECTOR FOR BIBBY FINANCIAL SERVICES
- FIRST NAMES GROUP APPOINTS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- FRP ADVISORY EXPANDS INTO DEBT ADVISORY SERVICES
- STEVEN BOX TAKES ON INTERNATIONAL CEO ROLE AT BIBBY
- Investors urged to think global after The Great Divergence’s weak start
- Why You Need to Add Personal Asset Protection to Your Year End To-Do List
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- GLOBAL BANKING RETURNS TO PROFIT AS IT ENTERS ERA OF OVERARCHING REGULATION
- US 30-YEAR MORTGAGE RATES DROP TO 3.99 PERCENT
- MILBANK ADVISES JSW STEEL ON ITS US$500 MILLION BOND OFFERING
- AVERAGE US 30-YEAR LOAN RATE UP TO 4.02 PCT.
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- JEAN-JACQUES ESSOMBÈ JOINS ORRICK’S PARIS OFFICE EXPANDING THE FIRM’S LEADING BANKING & FINANCE AND AFRICA TEAMS
- SITUS HIRES FERNANDO SALAZAR LACALLE AS HEAD OF SPANISH OFFICE
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- UK EXPORT FINANCE INVITES PARTNERS TO HELP DELIVER
- ECB FACES UP TO THE COLD REALITY OF A SIGNIFICANT POLICY FAILURE
- BURGES SALMON APPOINTS NEW PARTNER IN BANKING AND FINANCE
- FROM RESTRUCTURING TO ACQUISITION
- HOLLAND & KNIGHT ADDS FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY DUO IN MIAMI
- WHY THE ECB IS LIKELY TO BE FORCED TO EASE MONETARY POLICY AGAIN AS INFLATION DECELERATES
- Interview with Mr. Korosh Farazad, the Chairman and CEO (FII) and Managing Director (FCA)
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- ZUNO Delivers Automated Credit Decisions Using Cloud-Based FICO Originations Solution
- REFINANCING A CAR AND WHAT YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- WHY YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE TAKING A MORTGAGE
- Fitch Ratings’ Investor Survey Highlights Escalating Sovereign Concerns
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- Hearing at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- LOANS AND TYPES.
- A BREADTH OF FRESH AIR WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF MONEY IN MID-MONTH: PAYDAY LOANS
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- Building Europe, building institutions
- Monetary policy in uncertain times
- Financial Stability Report
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...