- Bolstering anti-money laundering (AML) compliance with AI
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- A Modern Data Platform―Cornerstone of Digital Transformation in The Banking Sector
- Alternative Data Provides Significant and Sustainable Investing Edge, Reveals Greenwich Associates Research
- How Banks are approaching the Revised Pillar III Disclosure Requirements
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- A new path to financial inclusion
- How Firms Value Alternative Datasets
- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- Exclusive interview with Mr. Bal Krishen, CEO of Century Financial Brokers
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- WISE and Amazon announce consultation to help develop the next generation of female innovators
- Retail Investment: Humans now the secondary consideration to Tech
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- marcus evans to Host the 2nd Annual Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book Conference on December 5-7, 2018 in New York
- Huami Announces Acquiring Core Assets of Zepp International Limited and Physical Enterprises Inc.
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Investing in an age of ‘infobesity’ – separating sentiment from market noise
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Huobi Group Opens London Office and Appoints Exchange Director and General Counsel and CCO for UK
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Photometrics® and arivis Form New Partnership for Big Data Image Acquisition and Handling
- Barclays partners with Simudyne to improve predictive capabilities in risk management
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Global Release of the White Paper on China’s New Economy 2018 With China AI Equity Valuation Fintech
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- SCIEX Announces Latest Innovations for Improving Healthcare and Well-being at ASMS
- Pharmaceutical Robots Market to Exceed a Value of US$ 250.46 Mn by 2026, Says TMR
- Central Crypto and Huobi Launch Huobi School of Business Hong Kong (huobischool.io), a New Initiative in Quantitative Crypto-trading
- Flash Storage – Powering the AI Future
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- KX TECHNOLOGY HELPS SUPPORT RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE AT CITADEL
- QUANT INSIGHT AUGMENTS QUANTITATIVE MACRO ANALYSIS WITH PREDATA GEOPOLITICAL PREDICTIVE RISK SIGNALS
- THOMSON REUTERS RELEASES DEAL MAKERS SENTIMENT SURVEY REVEALING OPTIMISM FOR M&A LANDSCAPE
- FRAUD COSTS TRAVEL INTERMEDIARIES A WHOPPING US$21 BILLION
- What Is A Case Study?
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- PENDO SYSTEMS HIRES PHILIP FILLEUL – ADDING DEEP DATA AND REGULATORY EXPERTISE TO ITS EXPANDING TEAM
- THE SMART CUBE LAUNCHES TAILORED SECTOR-SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS AND APIONEERING INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM, AMPLIFI, TO ACCELERATE DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKING
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- CORVIL UNVEILS NEW UTC TRACEABILITY SOLUTION FOR MIFID II AND CAT COMPLIANCE
- HOW PREDICTIVE MARKETING ANALYTICS EMPOWERS FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
- RAVENPACK OPENS ITS BIG DATA ANALYTICS PLATFORM TO FUNDAMENTAL INVESTORS
- PLATO PARTNERSHIP TO PROVIDE ACADEMICS WITH ACCESS TO BMLL DATA PLATFORM UNDER EUROPEAN MARKET STRUCTURE RESEARCH NETWORK
- RUDIMENTARY ATTACKS POSE GREATEST RISK TO MIDSIZED ORGANIZATIONS ACCORDING TO NEW THREAT REPORT
- SAS, HSBC AND THE DATA LAB PARTNER TO DELIVER MASTER IN DATA SCIENCE FOR UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING
- RAVENPACK LAUNCHES NEW PLATFORM THAT OPENS UP BIG DATA ANALYTICS TO FUNDAMENTAL AND DISCRETIONARY INVESTORS
- Morningstar’s Annual Global Asset Flows Report Shows Slowing Demand for Global Markets as 2016 Inflows Decrease
- QUALITY MI IS INTEGRAL TO GOOD QUALITY NON FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- OTAS TECHNOLOGIES PARTNERS WITH EXTRACTALPHA TO PROVIDE ENHANCED TRADING FACTOR ANALYTICS
- WNS LAUNCHES NEW THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PLATFORM, WNS DECISIONPOINT™
- CENTRAL BANKS IN ACTION
- PROFILE RELEASED FMS.NEXT LATEST UPGRADE WITH NEW FUNCTIONALITY ON COLLECTIONS, DEBT MANAGEMENT AND DIGITAL BANKING CAPABILITIES
- MARTIN CURRIE ACTIVE VIEWPOINT EUROPE AND BREXIT: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- BANK STRESS TESTING TEAMS BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, BUT THE JOB’S FAR FROM DONE
- NEWVOICEMEDIA RECOGNISED AMONG TOP 50 FASTEST-GROWING TECH COMPANIES IN EUROPE
- CROWDSTRIKE OFFERS CYBER RISK ASSESSMENT PROGRAM TARGETED AT M&A PROCESS
- USD/JPY TUMBLES AMID DOVISH MINUTES, TIME TO BUY GOLD?
- MORE THAN 22,000 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS WORLDWIDE PASS LEVEL I CFA EXAM AS DEMAND IN SINGAPORE REMAINS HIGH
- SAAS PRICE OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER NOMIS SOLUTIONS EMERGES AS FAVORITE FOR RETAIL BANKERS SEEKING TO LEVERAGE UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AS PART OF A MODERN GROWTH STRATEGY
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- Banking in Macedonia
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- SOLVENCY II: ARE INSURANCE COMPANIES READY?
- WHY BANKS NEED TO BE ‘RED TEAM’ SECURE
- GFMI TO HOST THE 4TH ANNUAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY, STRATEGY, AND STRESS TESTING EXECUTIVE MEETING
- QUANTITATIVE BROKERS TO PROVIDE BEST EXECUTION ALGOS THROUGH REDIPLUS
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- QUANTITATIVE BROKERS AND RISKVAL TO DELIVER ADVANCED FIXED INCOME TRADING PLATFORM
- COMPREHENSIVE COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SMARTPHONE BANKING APPS FOR FIVE LEADING UK BANKS
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- FICO NAMED A MAJOR PLAYER IN IDC MARKETSCAPE FOR DECISION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE PLATFORMS
- NEW BOOK – WHY MOATS MATTER. THE MORNINGSTAR APPROACH TO STOCK INVESTING, BY HEATHER BRILLIANT AND ELIZABETH COLLINS
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- USING STRESS TESTING RESULTS TO OPTIMIZE BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- AEGIS POSITIONED AS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE BUSINESS ANALYTICS BPO SERVICES
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- RESEARCH MEETS REAL-WORLD: TOBII GLASSES 2 REDEFINES WEARABLE EYE TRACKING
- NEW SERVICE FROM FICO’S FAIR ISAAC ADVISORS GROUP TAKES ANALYTICS-BASED APPROACH TO BOOSTING PORTFOLIO PROFITABILITY
- U.S. AND U.K. BENCHMARK INTEREST RATES TO REMAIN UNCHANGED
- IS THE CUT IN LEVERAGE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY?
- SHOULD INVESTORS BELIEVE FINANCIAL ANALYSTS RECOMMENDATIONS?
- INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY CITISOFT LAUNCHES KNOW-YOUR-OUTSOURCER TOOLKIT
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- eVESTMENT QUANTUM ANALYTICS BRINGS PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION CAPABILITIES AND MULTI-ASSET CLASS PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS TO THE EVESTMENT ANALYTICS SUITE
- SAS A TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR SOLVENCY II, SAYS CHARTIS
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- HERMES FUND MANAGERS: PORTFOLIO PERSPECTIVES ON ESG RISK
- FIND THE MISSING PART OF YOUR DATA JIGSAW
- INFOREACH ADDS INTERFACES FOR “R” LANGUAGE AND BLOOMBERG DATA TO GLOBAL TRADING PLATFORMS
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Franklin Templeton Completes Purchase of Equity Stake In Alternatives Specialist Pelagos Capital.
- Mirabaud Group founds a new branch of Mirabaud Securities LLP in Spain
- New Survey Reveals Appetite for Integration Despite Incomplete Plans and Projects
- What is the role and profile of an investment banker?
- RoE – Back to Normalization Post
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- Central banking then and now – speech by Charlie Bean
- TIPS FOR SELECTING An INVESTMENT BANK
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
- UK savers need to add six years to working life or face large pension shortfall, suggests new AXA Wealth Pension Index
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...