- Fighting Fraud in the 2020s
- State-Sponsored UK Infrastructure Boost Likely Whichever Of The Main Parties Wins The General Election
- The potential and pitfalls of paying your way in crypto
- The potential and pitfalls of paying your way in crypto
- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- Whales help create winners in the wake of MiFID II
- Making the most of the PSD2 extension: three tips for businesses to ensure a smooth transition
- How do banks appeal to Generation Z?
- The Lessons Of Machine Learning In Data Management
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Some banks may be ready for the main aspects of PSD2, but what about ecommerce?
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Combat Insider Data Breaches with Privileged Access Management
- The Four Golden Rules for Achieving Financial Independence
- Could central banks influence real economic productivity?
- The evolving interface
- Basware introduces SmartSearch within Electronic Procurement Solution
- Emergence of Global Legislation Against ‘Fake News’ May Present Regulatory Risks
- Hybrid wins at PIMFA FinTech Conference 2018
- Planned disposal by Natixis and acquisition by BPCE SA of the Consumer financing, Factoring, Leasing, Sureties & guarantees and Securities services businesses, for a price of €2.7bn
- Scope assigns AAA (AMR) to Allianz Global Investors in management overlay services
- Making investment migration fair for all
- Global Survey shows companies are using more automation in cybersecurity, but still have work to do
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- How to Get Rich from Your Investment Portfolio
- The Art of Entertainment Writing and How to Become an Entertainment Writer
- Why are some markets more e-commerce friendly than others?
- Republic Raises $12M From Global Partners To Tokenize Startup Investing
- CYBG’s cause for M&A optimism: IT integration’s importance in banking M&A
- British blockchain startup launches new network to power a fairer, faster, safer internet
- Positive.com: ICO Projects Contain Five Security Vulnerabilities On Average
- Serving the 2 Billion Unbanked: A New Trillion Dollar Market
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- Unleashing the creative flare of Finance Directors: how innovation in fintech is changing the landscape of UK companies
- Why Bitcoin volatility is nearing an all-time low
- The EU targets Big Tech
- GAIN Capital to Sell GTX ECN Business to Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T
- Fraud: the artificial intelligence arms race is on
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- Is there now a definition for “fair market value” in the context of the Global Master Repurchase Agreement 2000 edition?
- RPA ‘steps to success’ for the finance industry
- ACI Worldwide Spotlights Immediate Payments at MEFTECH 2018
- Urban Airship Powers Real-Time Mobile Wallet Tickets and Boarding Passes with Google Pay
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- How tighter compliance can boost the reputation and value of ICOs
- RapidFire Tools, Inc. Launches Its First Channel Programme, Offering Resources to Help MSPs Profit from GDPR Compliance
- ETHOCA’S INTEGRATED SOLUTION SUITE AIMS TO ERADICATE 90% OF CHARGEBACKS THROUGH PROVEN INDUSTRY COLLABORATION
- NEW PARTNERS JOIN CHARTER OF TRUST TO PROTECT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- A REVIEW OF CANADA’S PROPOSED CHANGES TO ITS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND ANTI-TERRORIST FINANCING REGIME
- SMARTKARMA LAUNCHES PREMIUM SERVICES, OFFERING A FULL SUITE OF INDEPENDENT, MIFID II COMPLIANT RESEARCH SERVICES TO THE BUY-SIDE
- THE BANK OF AMAZON
- THREE AI QUESTIONS LENDERS MUST ANSWER IN 2018
- ARWEN SMIT: “YOU CAN’T PLAN FOR EVERYTHING IN ICO PREPARATION”. INTERVIEW WITH CMO AT DOVU
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- OPEN BANKING OPEN SESAME? OR A CAN OF WORMS?
- A STRATEGIC RESPONSE TO OPEN BANKING
- VENABLE ELECTS 18 ATTORNEYS TO FIRM PARTNERSHIP
- ARE YOU READY FOR PSD2 AND STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION?
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- AS THE BUZZ AROUND CHATBOTS CONTINUES, WHAT SHOULD FIRMS CONSIDER BEFORE ADOPTING THIS TECHNOLOGY?
- QUMU CORPORATION
- FINANCE SECTOR FACES THREE PRONGED CHALLENGE ON CONSUMER DATA
- FOUR IN 10 BOARDS LACK SKILLS TO DEAL WITH DIGITAL DISRUPTION
- EMBEDDING IMAGES: THE LEGAL WAY TO STEAL
- POWERING PURCHASING WITH PROCESS MINING
- The ABC of Digitisation
- USING REFERRAL IN THE MOST TARGETED WAY TO BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- THE FUTURE OF LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- SMART DUBAI ENDORSES WORLD BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT
- GDPR. ARE TRANSLATION PROCESSES PUTTING BANKS AT RISK?
- TECHNOLOGY ALONE WON’T ACHIEVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. WHY BANKS ALSO NEED TO EMPLOY THE RIGHT TALENT
- EFFECTIVELY DEALING WITH REGULATORY AND RISK BURDEN IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- FREE CROSS BORDER PAYMENTS, EUROPEAN GROWTH, PRODUCT FEATURES & NEW SERVICES
- WHATSAPP INSIDER TRADING BRINGS GROWING DATA THREAT FOR FIRMS TO LIGHT
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- PSD2 – BY JOHN HARVIE, A DIRECTOR WITHIN PROTIVITI’S PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PRACTICE
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- NEW AI AND ROBOTICS CAPABILITIES OPTIMISE PEGA CRM TO IMPROVE SERVICE AND SALES EFFECTIVENESS
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- THE OPPORTUNITY FOR PRIVATE BANKS IN THE NEW AGE OF HNWI’S
- MASTER OR SERVANT? WHY THE EXPLOSION IN DATA DEMANDS A FRESH APPROACH IN ORDER TO CREATE TRUE COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
- FINANCIAL MARKETS: MOVING INTO 2017
- FIVE MORE COMPANIES PUT CHOICE AT THE CENTRE OF FRAUD PREVENTION
- 2017 PREDICTIONS: FINTECH, E-COMMERCE AND PAYMENTS
- ALL I WANT FOR XMAAS IS …
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR BLOCKCHAIN: DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND NEW REGULATIONS
- IDC Financial Insights Unveils 2017 Worldwide Financial Services Predictions
- THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN AND LOOKS SET TO THRIVE
- ANAPLAN FOR FINANCE GAINS MARKETPLACE TRACTION WORLDWIDE
- IGTB’S ALGORITHMIC LIQUIDITY SOLUTION ACHIEVES A NEW BENCHMARK ON SPARC T7 SERVER
- S-NETWORK ANNOUNCES SUITE OF BENCHMARK INDEXES
- TOKEN, INC. LAUNCHES LONDON OFFICE TO ANSWER DEMAND FROM EUROPEAN BANKS
- DON’T BECOME THE YAHOO! OF BANKING
- FAQ’S ON APPLYING FOR A CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT BY INVESTMENT (PRP)
- SEVEN REASONS BPR INVESTMENT IS GROWING
- SAILPOINT EXTENDS OPEN IAM PLATFORM TO FOSTER INDUSTRY-DRIVEN INNOVATION
- HOW TO CLIMB THE LADDER TO THE TOP SPOT: THE SUCCESS FACTORS BEHIND FTSE 100 CEOS
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- INSIGHTS FROM FICO WORLD 2016
- 265 INSURANCE COMPANIES NOW USING TAGETIK’S SOLVENCY II SOLUTION
- CROWDFUNDING – WATCH OUT FOR THE VAT
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
- FIVE FRAUD PREDICTIONS FOR EUROPE IN 2016
- AN EXPERT IT LIFECYCLE PLAN WILL HELP YOU ADHERE TO DATA PROTECTION LAWS AND SAVE MONEY
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES LOGENTRIES; ADDS MACHINE DATA SEARCH TO ITS LEADING SECURITY DATA AND ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- HARNESSING DATA TO ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- SEVERE WEATHER ALERT: A PERFECT STORM OF FRAUD IS BREWING
- ARE BANKS LOSING OUT TO THE NEW GUYS?
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES SHAPE TELECOM
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 3: IS THERE A WINNER?
- SMES CAN NOW GET A BARRISTER ON THEIR SIDE AND LOWER LEGAL COSTS
- FINANCIALS, RISK, OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT & SALES
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- THE CHORNICLES OF THE CURRENCY WARS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- ANALYZE THE IMPACT OF VOLCKER ON NON-US AND SMALLER BANKS
- THE FIGHT AGAINST ONLINE PAYMENT FRAUD MOVES UP A LEVEL AHEAD OF U.S. EMV ROLLOUT
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- MORE CHANGE FOR MORTGAGES FROM BRUSSELS
- FICO NAMED A MAJOR PLAYER IN IDC MARKETSCAPE FOR DECISION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE PLATFORMS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS TOP SCOTUS LAWYER AS CO-CHAIR OF FIRM’S NATIONWIDE APPELLATE AND SUPREME COURT PRACTICE
- CAPTURING THE REMITTANCE OPPORTUNITY THROUGH ELECTRONIC CHANNELS
- KEEPING FINANCIAL DATA AFLOAT
- 8 ELEMENTS TO DELIVERING DELIGHTFUL JOURNEYS WITH YOUR BUSINESS
- BANKING TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTS BUILDING SOCIETY GROWTH
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- MONITISE ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF MARKCO MEDIA BUSINESSES
- THE DIGITAL ECONOMY, BASE EROSION AND PROFIT SHIFTING: WHAT MIGHT CHANGE
- COUNT TO FIVE AND KEEP ADVANCED THREATS AT BAY
- EU’S POTENTIAL GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- DR RICHIE NANDA, EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF THE SHIELD GROUP NAMED ‘ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR’ AT THE ASIAN BUSINESS AWARDS 2014
- MONETISING BIG DATA IN RETAIL BANKS STARTS WITH A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- THE WORLD’S FIRST MOBILE MALWARE CELEBRATES ITS 10TH BIRTHDAY
- MAKING THE MOST OF CUSTOMER DATA
- CME OPTIONS ON NIKKEI 225 FUTURES – ENHANCING THE STOCK INDEX RISK MANAGEMENT REPERTOIRE
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- Payments and Collections Factory – Realising Cost Benefits
- Banking on social media
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Putting big data to work for you
- The rise of social media in trading
- Do we really understand the FTT headache?
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- The rising demand for intelligent travel programmes
- Must a beautiful bank have a beautiful purpose?
- Trading on Your Assets
- Mobile banking – why context is key
- A New Approach to Risk Management – How Retail Banks Can Cut Fraud and Keep Customers Happy
- Realising the Benefits of SEPA- a Q & A with Jonathan Williams, Experian
- Quiet this Christmas? Should’ve gone online
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- The interbank market from EXNESS
- The European Commission Geo-location Cookie Monster – Friend or Foe?
- Basel III – Who has the stamina?
- Cost-effectively dealing with the growing security compliance issue
- Shareholders to intervene in Bank Mellat v HM Treasury Iran sanctions Supreme Court challenge
- Advent Software – Euro Exit Strategies
- PRIME Finance – a new way to resolve financial disputes, but will it be taken seriously?
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- A Single View of the Truth
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- How People Think and How it Matters
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Building Europe, building institutions
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the ECB,
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
Trust matters more than ever in an uncertain world
By Zac Cohen, COO, Trulioo Trust in the time of COVID-19 Perhaps more than ever before, retail and investment banks...
Banking beyond the office
By Tim Hood is the Associate Vice President for Hyland in EMEA. Following months of unprecedented challenges, the global...
Rethinking business travel post-pandemic
By John Charnock, CEO of StressFreeCarRental.com. All over the world, governments are still working to contain COVID-19. Worldwide lockdown measures...
Better banking—everyday in everyway
By Bruno Pešec president at Pesec Global. Some of the most innovative companies are also great at continuous and incremental...
How to support your people through sudden job shifts
By Janice Burns, Chief Career Experience Officer at Degreed, explains how business leaders can support their people through sudden job...
Preparing for the new normal and building a financial plan
By Donna Torres, director of small business at Xero UK There is some light at the end of the tunnel...
Brand value in an anxious world
By Mike Rocha, global director, brand valuation at Interbrand When the Covid-19 pandemic struck it had a profound impact on...
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...