- A2X celebrates R2 trillion market cap and R2 billion in trades in just two years
- Whales help create winners in the wake of MiFID II
- 3 European Open Banking Trends of 2019, Explained
- Natural resource supply chains and trade finance – a view into the future
- The changing face of customer loyalty
- PSD2, threat or opportunity for banks?
- Customer data ownership in retail banking is changing
- Apple v Pepper elevated to US Supreme Court where developers seek acknowledgement, says GlobalData
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- UK SMEs plan to boost European sales despite Brexit uncertainty
- Pros and Cons of Command Economy
- Nasdaq Commodities to Launch European Spot Market
- New Tech to Help 2 Billion People Without Bank Accounts
- The democratisation of data and what it means for financial services
- Smartkarma launches Boost Research, the first grassroots accelerator to support investment analysts develop independent research businesses
- Transactive Systems gains FCA e-money licence
- The Evolution of International Money Transfers – From Barter to Bitcoins
- FinTechs – A Threat to Banks or the Perfect Partner?
- Customer Experience: The new brand currency
- THE LAW FIRM MAKING A RISKY LIVING OUT OF ‘NO WIN, NO FEE’
- TACKLING THE “NEW NORMAL” OF UNCERTAINTY
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- SCALING A SMALL DATA TEAM WITH THE POWER OF MACHINE LEARNING
- PSD2 – BY JOHN HARVIE, A DIRECTOR WITHIN PROTIVITI’S PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PRACTICE
- TO BE A DIGITAL COMPANY, YOU MUST BECOME A DATA COMPANY
- EXPANSION OF BANKS INTO RURAL AREAS HELPS FUEL BOOM IN CARD ACCEPTANCE IN CHINA
- FINANCIAL SERVICES MUST LEARN FROM THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY TO RETAIN MASS AFFLUENT CUSTOMERS
- OVER HALF OF CONSUMERS EXASPERATED BY THE BANKING SYSTEM BECAUSE OF UNFAIR CHARGES, BRANCH CLOSURES AND IT FAILURES
- REAPING THE BENEFITS OF PLATFORM MIGRATION
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- MCDERMOTT, MWE CHINA LAW OFFICES ADD LEADING CHINESE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE PARTNER IN SHANGHAI
- I’M NOT A NUMBER! IMPERSONAL CUSTOMER RELATIONS DRIVES RECORD BANKING COMPLAINTS
- TRADITIONAL BANKS VERSUS CHALLENGER BANKS: WHO WILL OWN THE GROWTH MARKET?
- WHY CROWD FUNDED REAL-ESTATE ISN’T ALWAYS CROWDFUNDING
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES AND BNP PARIBAS FORTIS LAUNCH A NEW AND INNOVATIVE OFFER IN PAYMENT TERMINALS AND ACQUIRING SERVICES FOR MERCHANTS
- M&A THE ansarada WAY
- LEADING LITIGATOR AND ANTITRUST ATTORNEY CARL HITTINGER JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER IN PHILADELPHIA
- ROLE OF AN INSURANCE BROKER
- VIRTUAL WALLET WARS
- INTERNET PRIVACY: AS AN INDIVIDUAL, SHOULD YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE DELETED FROM THE INTERNET?
- PRACTICE MAKES BETTER IN FOREX TRADING
- The rising demand for intelligent travel programmes
- Monopoly, how the game measures up today
- Technology Innovation, Investment as a Force for Economic Growth
- Project Oscar – Brands Look to Cash in on Mobile Payments
- China’s strategies towards renewable energy resources
- Banking system and their pros and cons
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...